It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sentences Prison Related

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Being an earthling is being in a prison sentence designed for a spirit for a period of time.

Everyone doesn't make it to old age being an earthling. Why? Because certain spirits have shorter prison sentences. In some way or another a spirit with a not so lengthy prison sentence will somehow die as an earthling when their time is finished here of their sentence.

Do you believe we are spirits being punished for something done in another life?

Don't know about you, but I started thinking so. It only makes sense that being an earthling is being in a prison sentence. We each have a release date. How you go out may be pre-planned as apart of your conditions inorder to be released.

Many people will say that we are here on earth to learn, but I don't think that is the real reason we are here.

Your thoughts on why we are here?

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Hi warjohn

Its a possibility or maybe

God/Aliens messed up with our creation and stuck us on this rock till it figures out what to do with us.
Interesting thought op.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
You call it Prison, I call it "school".

To a kid, it may seem like the same thing. But in reality...

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

isnt this the basics of scientology?

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by WarJohn
Being an earthling is being in a prison sentence designed for a spirit for a period of time.

Everyone doesn't make it to old age being an earthling. Why? Because certain spirits have shorter prison sentences. In some way or another a spirit with a not so lengthy prison sentence will somehow die as an earthling when their time is finished here of their sentence.

Do you believe we are spirits being punished for something done in another life?

Don't know about you, but I started thinking so. It only makes sense that being an earthling is being in a prison sentence. We each have a release date. How you go out may be pre-planned as apart of your conditions inorder to be released.

Many people will say that we are here on earth to learn, but I don't think that is the real reason we are here.

Your thoughts on why we are here?

I have wondered along these lines, as well.
While I am aligned with no particular religion, most of my life was spent in one...and even afterward, when exploring various other religious beliefs, tenets and general world-views, it seemed they all had a particular premise at the root -- we all come into this world with some "debt".
Some might argue that the "debt" does not pre-date us...yet...even they seem to allow no room for debtless-ness...
Which - if you ask me - means "there's no escaping the incursion of 'debt' for a human being".
So - while I don't necessarily agree with your postulation...I certainly have no way of disproving it or even calling it "wrong".

top topics

join