It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Roswell Alien Autospy Video"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I am also in the camp that the video was a hoax. Some have said it was purposely done to debunk stories of UFO sightings and Abductions.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 08:43 PM
link   
These videos appear fake to my eye. I have yet to see one clear, realistic video on this matter.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 09:16 PM
link   
It's a kinda shady thing though. The video couldn't look too real or it would be fake, it would have to be homemadeand stuff but I agree they are mostly fake

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 01:31 PM
link   
To follow up on my previous question, where did this pic come from? Is it from another Alien Autopsy vid?

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 03:53 PM
link   

The documentary I watched pretty much proved that it was indeed filmed in 1947. I think that they also pointed out a clock or an object in the video that was not made after 1950.

This is the Frakes one...yes, like the Moon Landing Fox special, it was convincing only because it stretched the truth, such as the film age, etc. Stan Winston (one of the effects guys) has since recanted his comments on it also.... (He is the one who commented that he'd hire the guy who made this). Stan is probably THE most talented effects guy in the biz (i.e. Jurassic Park dinos, etc.) and it was actually one of the most convincing elements of the documentary to me.....until of course, he stated it was for publicity...

The masks, etc. were reported in most major media, about a month or two after the special... I'm sure a rudimentary seach of CNN's archives would pull it up, as that's where I remember it most (I believe USA Today had the same pictures of the dummies and masks if I recall).

About that time, there were a lot of UFO tidbits going around. This happens every so often. I'm of the opinion that it's a cyclic leak of information/disinformation, to quietly condition us when they finally wheel out the 50 year old saucer....hehe...

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Besides, how did they get the footage out of the military base (assuming they didn't make the autopsy in some downtown hospital)? I mean, even if they were shot in 1947, the footage wouldn't be just one tape, but many (each time the roll flashes it's a new tape). Seems like the military really have control over their secret projects...

Besides, the real tapes have never been shown to the public, assuming there are real tapes to be found. Not even one tape? That would proove it all.

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 07:57 PM
link   
It sure dug up memories of MY OWN AUTOPSY! "Someone" had to know "something" to make it so REAL that it jogged my memory.
I am an abductee, so those memories were HIDDEN from me until then. I SUFFERED FOR DAYS with MIGRAINE HEADACHES,NAUSEA, ETC.
See "THE ROSWELL CHAMELEON"
edgecity.com...

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Didn't anyone notice the blinking of the eyes when they removed the eye membrane of the right eye (left eye from watchers point of view) in the video??

Roswell Alien Autoption Video

Watch at 10:32 of the 16:41 lasting video!! (don't blink ur own eyes if u don't wanna miss it)

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   
The phone in the video wasn't in use until a few years later, not sure about dates.
But its something to do with the coil of the phone in the background.
Have a look.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join