It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Roswell Alien Autospy Video"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2003 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I'm curious what your thoughts on this subject are. I have recently seen a documentary that came down to 2 conclusions basically; one - it is a real alien, two - it is a human being with a disease called Progeria with a number of other illnesses. The third one was basically thrown out, it said that it was simply special effects. They interviewed a few special effects artists etc and they commented that - if it is a scam/trick - whoever made it is a genius saying he would be impressed if his team could do the same thing. He also jested that the person should work for them and make a lot of money. I think this documentary was on the "FX" channel a month ago or so.

Thoughts?

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 08:22 AM
link   
special effects. They even found the masks, dummies, etc. used in it, if I recall. Still, one could argue that they were planted. The team that brought it to us, has some ties to older productions that seemed to be a mix of info and disinformation though, so who knows? Personally, I think the footage is fake, but it's aim was partial revelation, partial disinformation....

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I thought its been proven a hoax already. I didnt think that the alien looked very real in the first place.

Plus, how did these networks air it without any government intervention? If it were real, the government would not have let it go on for everyone to see.

My opinion is that its a hoax.

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 09:11 AM
link   
well ive got a video that shows the alien autospy that was on the tv a few yrs ago.

it shows an alien being cut open etc

now the person who supposedly filmed it says that he worked for the US government and that he was there in 1947 when the crash happened in Roswell.

the video looks very convincing at times, but u have to ask yourself, why has it taken him so long to come out with it now? why not 20 or 30 yrs ago? is it because there wasnt such a big thing about aliens and ufo's then?

theres no records the bloke ever worked for the US government either, but that doesnt mean anything, anyone can be erased now, or have there life changed by them in black suits!

blackwidow

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 09:45 AM
link   
"They interviewed a few special effects artists etc and they commented that - if it is a scam/trick - whoever made it is a genius saying he would be impressed if his team could do the same thing"

Yep and I`ve seen several that say it could be done by just about anyone. They had one SFX guy on there who pointed out you could see the lines running down the side of alien where the mould has been put together. They also point out that the way the alien is handled is not consistent with autopsy procedure. They mean by this that the alien is never moved and they are quite careful not to disturb it.

They also pointed out that there were, what I suppose you would call continuity errors ie on inspection one person can be seen wearing contemporary trainers, there are examples I believe.

Either way there seems to be a wealth for and against.

However, I`m putting my bet with the man who pointed out that living creatures do not come with straight line mould marks down their sides.

I`m not saying "Roswell" did n`t happen or that an autopsy did not take place but this footage is not real.

[Edited on 30-4-2003 by cassini]

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Well documented hoax and thoroughly debunked. The real cameraman showed up and confirmed that it was a hoax.

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
Well documented hoax and thoroughly debunked. The real cameraman showed up and confirmed that it was a hoax.

Interesting, when was that and what was his name? Must be pretty recent because I watched that documentary on it a month ago.

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackwidow666
well ive got a video that shows the alien autospy that was on the tv a few yrs ago.

it shows an alien being cut open etc

now the person who supposedly filmed it says that he worked for the US government and that he was there in 1947 when the crash happened in Roswell.

the video looks very convincing at times, but u have to ask yourself, why has it taken him so long to come out with it now? why not 20 or 30 yrs ago? is it because there wasnt such a big thing about aliens and ufo's then?

theres no records the bloke ever worked for the US government either, but that doesnt mean anything, anyone can be erased now, or have there life changed by them in black suits!

blackwidow

The documentary I watched pretty much proved that it was indeed filmed in 1947. I think that they also pointed out a clock or an object in the video that was not made after 1950.

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
special effects. They even found the masks, dummies, etc. used in it

Wow, very interesting. Where did you hear this? The reason I'm asking is because I watched that documentary I mentioned just a bit more than a month ago, and they concluded that the chance of it being a hoax is about 20% and that it was a deal human being with Progeria and a number of other illnesses was about 70%.

I'm really curious where you found this information. Thanks.

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 05:19 PM
link   
What channel was this documentary on? And for all you know it may have been filmed years ago and theres a good possibility that its a rerun.

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 05:26 PM
link   
It was filmed around 2001 as far as I can remember, the host was the guy from Star Trek, he had a beard (i don't watch star trek so i dont know the actors or characters). I don't remember the name, but it was on the FX Channel.

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 05:42 PM
link   
John Frakes the guy who played Riker.

"I'm really curious where you found this information. Thanks."

Google but if you look there around there are documentaries as disparaging as this one is complimentary. Unfortunately this is one of those subjects that so much is written about you are gonna have to do some digging on your own.

I`d suggest going to the search facility on the top bar on this site and typing Roswell in before you go cruising around the net. There are stacks of threads with this on and looking at those threads may lead you to some of the better sites about this.

posted on May, 5 2003 @ 10:32 AM
link   
how bout that alien interview? has that been proven to be a hoax?

posted on May, 5 2003 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Talking about the one where he is in a dark room, and i think there are 2 men shining a light in his face then insert something into his mouth?

If thats the one, it's pretty trippy no idea if its hoax or not though..

posted on May, 5 2003 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
Talking about the one where he is in a dark room, and i think there are 2 men shining a light in his face then insert something into his mouth?

If thats the one, it's pretty trippy no idea if its hoax or not though..

yep thats the one. it is trippy.

i think ive heard some people say it was a hoax but as i recall no evidence of any kind was provided to back that up.... no evidence like continuity problems like the alien autopsy one.

posted on May, 15 2003 @ 10:40 PM
link   
yeah they had a WHOLE show about stuff like that alien video that actually found one of the guys that did that video the people working on there weren't even doctor's i know at ISS which they make stuff for movies if you go there for maybe 20,000-40,000 they could make you a alien even better then that you can open it jaw and everything so dont get freaked out bout the video. Just a fake

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I just wondered how many videos there are of the Alien Autopsy. I downloaded an Alien Autopsy video from Shareaza, but it looks nothing like the picture in the title banner of this site (y'know, where it shows a random pic at the top).

How many different versions are there?

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I've work in the UK film industry, and I've heard from a very respected source that the film was made as a hoax by a group of people who worked for Hammer films in the 70's. He wasn't involved himself, but given his connections in the FX side of things in the UK, if it WAS an unofficial Hammer production, he would probably know who did it.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 10:20 AM
link   
double post sorry.

[Edited on 4-6-2004 by el_topo]

<<   2 >>

join