It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Every Black Hole Contains a New Universe

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skywatcher2011
Wow, a claim that "every black hole contains a new universe" without any proof. Another misleading thread by an OP.
It's only confusing to us humans... we're very limited by fear of the unknown...

XD

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
The op wasnt misleading. He only pasted the fox news headline. Mainstream media is to blame. but its weird, youd think theyd want us to not believe in aliens....

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by icepack
reply to post by Octagon

the gravitational forces inside a black hole are extreme. no life possible. imo.

And, if light can't escape the swirling power of a black hole then how could it shine here and there and everywhere? It would be like putting a drop of food coloring in a whirlpool and expect the color to expand counter-clockwise when the whirlpool is spinning clockwise. In my uninformed opinion.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by icepack
reply to post by Octagon

the gravitational forces inside a black hole are extreme. no life possible. imo.

Just like the inner core of planets is extreme ?
Perhaps only the outer event horizon is harsh and the inner parts are fine ?

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by phroziac
The op wasnt misleading. He only pasted the fox news headline. Mainstream media is to blame. but its weird, youd think theyd want us to not believe in aliens....

Exactly. Its all contributing to sensationalism.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
As this is a speculative topic here is mine.

Gravity is everywhere. The Suns influence on us is great but in turn the earth’s gravity affects the sun. If the sun suddenly disappeared we would still see it shining for as long as it takes light to reach us but my understanding of gravity (which aint great) is that we would be affected by the suns missing gravity immediately.

I wonder if a technically advanced species would use gravity to communicate if what I wrote above is true?

So given we now believe there is a super black hole at the centre of every galaxy then we are in turn influenced by its gravity and could be viewed as being inside a black hole just as we live in the thin layer we call atmosphere but do not say we live inside the planet earth.

Have no idea if that makes sense and is based on little more than my opinion. Feel free to educate me

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePhilosopherKingSirPlus
Well they just stole the hell outta N. Harameins theory huh?

I was about to post this when i read the OP, lol so true.
for catching it

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Octagon

Not for nothing, but -- it doesn't solve the problem of "impossible singularity" and it doesn't take but a ten year old to know this.

Why?

Because a black whole had to be created somehow. It's kind of like saying, hey "God created us" and even if he did, then who created him?

You see -- there is never an answer that can make sense because something had to come about on it's own which equates to that "Impossible Singularity."

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Laykilla

There is an answer but you wont like it.

You say there must be a begining but have nothing to base that on. The truth could well be eternity. A concept our brain cannot compute.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
what do they mean with universe anyway?
are they talking about the matter?

because as far as i know the universe, "the space" is nothing
its same thing between you and your monitor the gap between, there is nothing.

many ppl let it sound like the space is some sort of object,
for me its just a void with matter "inside"

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
I still haven't seen a satisfying explanation of the OP's premise.
Is this just whimsical conjecture, or is there something more? Please, show me.

Now that is something that i can help with! It is all Theoretical Physics, so in answer to your question, that makes it whimsical conjecture.......at this stage.

However, what was evident from the Horizon programme is that proponents of most of these theories claim to have seen glimpses of evidence (just to make it all confusing again!).

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Nice theory. However, since our universe contains a multitude of black holes, does that mean all of these black holes contain a multitude of universes?

I think not, as there would not be enough matter to "feed" or populate a multitude of universes within one universe.... Especially if our universe (or black hole) is one of many in another parallel universe....

A black hole only devours what is in the vicinity of its gravitational force, and whatever enters its gravitational force. Then, it just sits there, with nothing left to eat...

My two cents worth....

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join