It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palestinian Hip Hop - "Who's the Terrorist?!"

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

RIP dontreally!

Hugs
(@ dontreally)
edit on 24-10-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by tayeltony

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
If you stole my land, tore down my home, killed my family, I would be doing a whole lot more than lobbing some home made rockets into empty fields, that's for damn sure

That being highly debatable of course.
But what would you do?
Lemme guess..put on a suicide vest, go into a nightclub and try to target as many innocent clubgoers as possible in a firey death?

Guess what that would make you...

how is this any different, then what the americans does with their drones?

Targets of opportunity for america are not: crowded cafes, bus's full of people just for fun, etc. Collateral damage does occur during strikes, but never is the point to make C.D..

Sorry if you don't understand the difference. Perhaps you should join the military so you can understand it.

Research is our friend. Link. For all the technology, for all the intelligence, for all the money thrown at it, a 30% civilian death rate is acceptable?

This is very interesting.

According to public statements made by U.S. government officials the President of the United States or the Secretary of Defense must approve any pre-planned ISAF strike where 1 civilian casualty or greater is expected.

So anytime a drone is used and kills a group of civilians, the POTUS or the Sec. of Defense ordered it.

Sorry if you don't understand the difference. Perhaps you should join the military so you can understand it.

No thanks. Unless my country was in danger (immediate) I would never go to another country and kill people there, I couldn't live with myself if I even killed one civilian.
edit on 24-10-2012 by superman2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

Thank you for having the patience and taking the time to educate us, truly, with such a detailed post.

Regards.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Again, Collateral damage happens when going after targets.

But the difference is, the arguable number you suggest of 30% was not the target to begin with, that is just the unfortunate damage that happened while going after a target...

Compare that to someone purposefully blowing up civilians...not 30%, but 100% innocent civilians...still not seeing the difference?

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Again, Collateral damage happens
Do you realize your talking about innocent men, women and children?

What if your family was killed by "collateral damage"?

Would you shrug your shoulders and say "Dems da brakes"?

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

I would rather get an apology verses someone cheering that they did that.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Someone "accidently" kills your family, and a 'I'm sorry" will placate you ?

I have no words to answer with.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Again, Collateral damage happens when going after targets.

But the difference is, the arguable number you suggest of 30% was not the target to begin with, that is just the unfortunate damage that happened while going after a target...

Compare that to someone purposefully blowing up civilians...not 30%, but 100% innocent civilians...still not seeing the difference?

You do realize, of course, that they view the people that they are blowing up, as the enemy. Sorry for blowing your mind.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

And if it kept happening the continued apology would still have merit?

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

What a fun game this must be for the two of you!

So you're Canadian? and you work down the hall at CSIS from Superman2012 - who btw, I've always held my suspicions of.

Well, you guys leave it all out before anyone with the brain power to see. You knew I was post banned for 6 days or so, yet neither of you are moderators
So the claim of superman must be true, otherwise, how did you discover I was banned??

The arrogance of the two of you is amazing. And you know what? If people don't care to recognize that two operatives working for Canadian intelligence are spreading virulent anti-semitic propaganda, that's something I can't do much to change. However, anyone who cares to see will see and be amazed at how organized you people are - and how you're agenda against Judaism, Jews and now Israel never seems to come to an end.

You guys are the 'final act'. Obviously, the project of spreading antizionism devolves on a Canadian intelligence agency
, since I imagine American and British intelligence have more important things to do.
edit on 2-11-2012 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Superman is putting together a thread about the most ridiculous posts on ATS. Does he have your permission to use this post in his thread?

BTW, check out my new avatar title... "Government Operative"

She figured us out Superman!

This message will self destruct in...
edit on 2-11-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Superman is putting together a thread about the most ridiculous posts on ATS. Does he have your permission to use this post in his thread?

Yes, he does. I'm hoping it won't work out for him.

BTW, check out my new avatar title... "Government Operative" She figured us out Superman!

Yes. That's the way to go about it!!

Derision! That always works. And in fact, it probably will help you, because people wont be able to make sense of it. Is he a operative? Nobody who is actually an operative will just say he is an operative... or, perhaps, thats the logic an operative would probably use to conceal his activity.

Since I'm the only member who cares to shed light on this, you're lucky.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

I'll have to run down the hall and show Bob...I mean CE that people are still so ignorant to think that being against the Israeli government is against Jewish people. Good job putting the puzzle pieces together though. I mean, now we might have to go to GLP now that our identity is blown.
PS- I happened to be logged on and read your "expose" of CE and laughed my butt off. I was just kind of disappointed that I didn't win the office bet that I would get caught first.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Yes, he does. I'm hoping it won't work out for him.

I will make sure to mention that to him on Monday at the water cooler.

Yes. That's the way to go about it!!

I'm glad you like it

Derision! That always works. And in fact, it probably will help you, because people wont be able to make sense of it. Is he a operative? Nobody who is actually an operative will just say he is an operative... or, perhaps, thats the logic an operative would probably use to conceal his activity.

Operative in fully operational effect...you know too much.

Since I'm the only member who cares to shed light on this, you're lucky.

The only thing I'm lucky about is having such a gem like you to chat with on here.

The only thing you shed light on is the bovine excrement that comes out your keyboard.
edit on 2-11-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join