It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maria Esperanza - the forgotten prophet of 21st century

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Maria Esperanza - stigmatic, bi-locationist and seer of Jesus and Mary, died in 2004. Most of her known prophecies are published in Spiritdaily archive. In some of them she predicts in advance political events, such as 9/11 and the followed war on terror that will be rather unsuccessful (especially Iraq). In others, she sounds much more mystical, such as: "Jesus Christ prepares for manifestation" different from the Second Coming and more like apparition on personal level. In 1994 she predicts that in 15-20 years "rivers of light" will come upon the earth. In some rare for a mystic language, she once speaks of "transisto-nuclear technology" and other inventions that are still to come. She speaks of the rhythms of music that could lead to many scientific inventions, if the scientists are open to God.

The Church was rather favorable, with the local bishop approved a set of Virgin Mary's messages - a rare case to approve apparitions while the seer is still alive (the other being Akita's Sr. Sassagawa). Now Maria Esperanza's case undergoes investigation for beatification. And unfortunately, everything is now "secret" from her works.

I wonder aren't we now much closer to what she and other mystics predicted? 2000 passed without anything, despite many mystics and seers pointed out that to be The Year. Now we are 12 years Plus. For how long?

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Rivers of Light and the Science of Sound
Truth is right before us, is US ~

∞LOVE

mayallsoulsbefree∞

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Im not christian but sometimes i wonder....

Maybe the plan is 2000 years after he died. Which would be sometime in the 2030s if the calendar is correct.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by phroziac

Maybe the plan is 2000 years after he died. Which would be sometime in the 2030s if the calendar is correct.

One generation of the Earth's precession is approximately 70 years. Divide the precession of around 26000 by 360. Israel becomes a nation in 1948. The fig tree blooms and that generation will see it happen.

Matthew 24

32 “Now learn this lesson from the fig tree: As soon as its twigs get tender and its leaves come out, you know that summer is near. 33 Even so, when you see all these things, you know that it[e] is near, right at the door. 34 Truly I tell you, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened. 35 Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.

The Hallel Psalms are the most important to Israel. Psalm 111-112 is one psalm and is an acrostic of the Hebrews letters. They represent 2011 and 2012. One is a call to wake. The other is a call to give. 2013 to 2018 is tribulation. 2015 is the antichrist breaking the coming peace plan. 2012.9 are the years in degrees. If you travel 33.33 degrees on the map, you have traveled 2012.9 nautical miles. This number is significant to the location where the fallen angels fell at Mt. Hermon. If you use the Paris meridian as zero, then Mt. Hermon is 33.33 X 33.33 degrees on the map. Paris zero is 2012.9 miles from Mt. Herman.

Enoch stated that they fell on Mt. Herman. He also gave them the judgment message from God. They were given 70 generations to judgment day. 72.222 X 70 is 5055. Enoch was taken at around 950 after Adam. That's 6000 years.

Epistle of Barnabas 15:4

Give heed, children, what this meaneth; He ended in six days. He meaneth this, that in six thousand years the Lord shall bring all things to an end; for the day with Him signifyeth a thousand years; and this He himself beareth me witness, saying; Behold, the day of the Lord shall be as a thousand years. Therefore, children, in six days, that is in six thousand years, everything shall come to an end."

To see this clearly, let’s put the information into context with the entire story of the Bible:

-Adam to Abraham 2000 Years of Age 1 (FATHER)
-Abraham to Jesus 2000 Years of Age 2 (SON)
-Jesus to Today 2000 Years of Age 3 (HOLY SPIRIT)
-Day of Rest (Day of the Lord) 1000 years (SALVATION)

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
S + F
...for your interest in mystics and prophecy.

Some are true, some are false. Sometimes it's really tough to get at the truth of prophecy.
OP, check your ATS messages.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
some are microwaved to the brains of poor seers who believe they see and hear OL or J. Some may be even nano chipped - invisible and unconsciously. Others have brutally changed messages afterwards, to fit political agendas. Others are fake from the beginning to the end, and contradict with themselves at times. Others do not have a real recipient - person identifiable, rather a Internet User who produces tons of messages hard to be written even by skillful book author. Others have 10 saints appearing simultaneously in the poor brainwashed mind of that seer, who have to put 10 agendas at once. Some of them are forbidden by the Church, thanks God!

I think Maria Esperanza is a genuine one.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I have posted the newest message of the Belgian seer JNSR in a new thread. What a surprise to receive after 2-3h the PM that tells me my thread is deleted, because:
It was necessary to move a thread you created titled, Catholic seer predicts rapture-like event before "general cataclysm" which was originally posted in the Predictions & Prophecies forum, to the Trash Bin forum. Gemwolf has initiated this action, and included this message about it:

Your thread has been removed because it contained information already posted to ATS, or there may have been offensive content in your post.
Please review our Terms and Conditions:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Or actions for for general abuse:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
These may help you understand why your thread was removed from the forum.

This U2U was automatically generated when your thread was moved, please contact Gemwolf (by replying to this U2U) for additional information if you have any questions about why your thread was moved.

=======================

I have no need to contact Gemwolf whatsoever. Is he a mod? If I would contact someone it would be a mod.

The thread is not already posted since the message is just released, and I quoted it properly. It is not abusive or whatever, it is a message of religious prediction character as so many others.

I sense since some time a hostility towards religious topics, although not directly to myself. (or may be I didn't notice it). Now it is pretty much directly.\
If I had a chance, I would have deleted my profile right away, together with all my posts in this forum. Unfortunately, this is not allowed in ATS.
Therefore I say to all of you Good bye! It is far more than enough from my side. And the responce was not that big as expected. I will not log in anymore

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I've been to Betania. (Back in 1994). I went to the site of the apparitions and I saw the Eucharistic Miracle at the convent nearby. I even got to meet Maria Esperanza's son-in-law. Nice fellow.

Nearly 20 years ago, when I was there, the apparition site was still very quaint and 'local'. Poor people from the area had stands set up selling religious trinkets to the pilgrims. I attended Mass at the site. I didn't see anything miraculous like I did in Medjugorje in 1991 ... but when I went to the Mass it was in Spanish and I found that I understood the Homily even though it was all in Spanish and I don't speak Spanish. That was pretty cool.
That's not happened ever again.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by 2012newstart

I find this prophet very interesting and different from ordinary. Don´t leave, you have given at least some of us valuable information!

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
This lady is crazy. Do not believe her.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by gangdumstyle
This lady is crazy. Do not believe her.

You mean Maria Esperanza? She is candidate for beatified, after she died in 2004.

I'd rather say otherwise: her prophecies and other "catholic prophets" contradict each other. I prefer to believe Maria E.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by phroziac

I knew you would be back

only the real Jesus would know that

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   
There is no such thing in Bible as "2000" year periods, sorry. The parenthesis in Daniel's 70 weeks between the 69th fulfilled week (or 69x7 years) and the 70th week takes already quite a long time, more than the entire fulfilled prophecy of 69w. Pls see a Bible scholar who can explain that plainly. I recommend Dr Chuck Missler.

That is to tell us, there could be even more time, and more parenthesis-es as well, in other prophecies from the Bible.
I don't think we are in Apocalypse at all, or if we are, we are talking of much longer periods of time overpassing more generations.
2012 is announced not as Apocalyptic one, but as planetary change-one. I do not see any controversy. We all know asteroids flyby. If anything like that comes our way (just an example, the scenarios are more) it is likely we are informed only at the last minute.

Maria Esperanza, as we are talking about her now, envisions "Jesus Christ will manifest himself, but not in Second coming rather like in apparition...She also gave some time range - 15-20 years since 1994, if I remember correctly.
You can read more in Spiritdaily archive about Maria E.

top topics

join