It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Results of billion-dollar treasure hunt in Hindu temple to be revealed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
There are sacks of diamonds , golds , crowns, precious gemstones and other antique jewelery in the underground chambers of a temple located in Southern India. It will soon be revealed to public .

The most spectacular archaeological find of the 21st century -- billions in gold and jewels uncovered in the secret sanctums of a centuries-old Indian shrine -- will soon be revealed to the public.

Archaeologists opened the underground chambers of the 16th century Shree Padmanabhaswamy Temple, located in Kerala province in southern India. What they found was startling, according to initial reports: Sacks of diamonds and gold, coins dating back hundreds of years, crowns and other antique jewelry, precious gemstones wrapped in silk

Vault B, which is guarded by serpents according to local legend, has yet to be opened

Local lore holds that the temple was opened once before in the 1930s, and deadly serpents emerged from one of the vaults

Link : www.foxnews.com...

edit on 11-10-2012 by Octagon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
deadly serpent emerged eh!!!
i guess the 'curse of the pharaoh' has spread to india!!!!
'death will slay with wings.....'

i read about this story a while ago,but i guess info from this is very slow coming!

maybe they found an actual ancient vimanas (ancient indian flying machine)!!!!
they are just biding their time to release it to the world!

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Yeah this story see,ed to fizzle out when it was first broke to the world. I wondered what the situation was. Nice to know more developments are in the pipeline.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Rather startling that this wasn't bigger news. I try to keep my ear to the ground but really had heard nothing of this. One would think it would generate more attention given the amount of treasure described. Perhaps since it only dated back 500 years, as opposed to several thousand, it was not considered more of a sensation...

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Man oh man...why cant I ever find some super ancient tomb full of treasure on my families land? :-(

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Read about it long time ago,i figure they still taking out gold and gems,so all is left is a billion dollars only....

new topics

top topics

join