It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happend in my small town in New Brunswick Canada??

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Jerisa

Sounds like a very intense thunderclap... I doubt it is in any way similar to the tunguska event, which is estimated to have been in the 30 megaton range and flattened 80 million trees....

edit on 11-10-2012 by Atzil321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Jerisa can you post some more info from the blogs you read please?
in england we had some odd comet trails.
NASA would never tell us if some big comets would hit earth.
they Only tell us about close passes After it has gone.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
There were over 800 people without Power this morning in Saint John between 5-8:30Am
The radio said it was due to a thunderstorm.

This probably doesn't help too much as we are an hour away but I thought I would mention it.

Cheers.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Ok, Update:

From what I understand, two people report the flash being reddish in color and one person white. The fire trucks were called to a home where a tree was supposedly hit by lightening ( huge pine) but there are no scorch marks, no charring and no fire, not even a spark of fire. The tree did down someones power line.

Now, I took pics of this tree, however, I suck at posting pics and need help doing so. It is evident in the pics that there was no heat involved. So if you want the pics I can send them or you can help me post them...

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueCollar1975

At the end of the day , it probably was a thunderstorm, but none the likes any of us have ever seen..

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I am also in Fredericton and never heard anything. I say it was probably a storm front and that the lightning was in the clouds, in turn giving it the red color for some, depending on the angle of view, white for others. interesting none the less.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
i live in a tiny town of around 200 thousand and about a month ago we had a similar thing happen, there wasn't a flash or anything but basically: there was a huge bang that echo'd all across our town at about 2am in the morning, Facebook was also alive with people asking if a bomb had gone off but no evidence was found to suggest anything out of the ordinary had happened.. very strange

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jerisa

Where there any power blackouts? First thought of mine was an exploding transformator, you could easily check that by getting in contact with the responsible power supply company.

But your describing of that tree sounds really interesting! This link will help you to upload your picture! Looking forward to see it.
edit on 11-10-2012 by Danowski because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Why don't you give us the facebook link so we can follow up the comments?

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Here's my take, I'm thinking meteor. I say this because an iron rich meteor entering the atmosphere can create and emp blast that can do damage to circuits, as you described. This would also cause a flash due to the burning as it passes through the atmosphere. And lastly, after living in Florida for a few years, I know that space shuttles re-enter the atmosphere at a speed which creates a double sonic boom, as you described. It could also be something man-made, but I'm just looking for the simplest possibility.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

edit on 11-10-2012 by DejaVuAgain because: double post

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Jerisa

I have been an ATS member for years now and this is my first spot. I'm from New Brunswick myself (St-Jacques near Edmundston) and this is the first time i see an article about my little province. Few days ago not sure if it's the same day you saw that me and my friend where driving on the highway and saw multiples flash or what seemed to be bombs blowing up.

I had never seen such thing in my whole life and I am pleased to see you guys saw it from that far too. Please keep me posted on info.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

Well i am located in eastern washington, and i can verify for a fact that air traffic has increased since around september 11 as well as the fact it seems to be more noticeable this month then last. I have also noticed planes flying lower then usual as well. I would estimate the altitude to be about 1100-1500ft.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
If Meteorites were the cause of these noises,could the earth be heading through a cloud of space rocks and the booms also be linked to this and there much smaller cousins ?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Watching, the link in the vid of the web cast thing, The boffin on there said if it hit earth, it would make a 100 mile area of devestation. They also said that, it was the third big near miss in a fairly small timeframe, weeks I think. The boffin fella, also said that it was miles away, and safely so.

Is it just a pay for access to live streams of things that could hit the earth, scare mongering stuff ? Are they full of sh** or giving out a good service to people with the foresight to watch or what ? I can't work it out.

It's a stretch, but I wonder if these close encounters are on the increase and will signal the beginning of big meteorites hitting the earth ? A ramp up of big bits of rock pounding the planet, wouldn't be bery pleasant I shouldn't imagine.

Which brings me onto another thought. Say big meteorites are going to hit with such devestation as above and the top people of the world know this, the only place they would survive a hit close by, would be to go deep, deep underground, or into space itself. Underground is cheaper by far I should imagine and be able to shelter more people

Which brings me to this previous thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Places like that would be the only place which could almost guarantee survival.

Just to add to this train of thought, check out the mural of the ark full of international people, it's only got an aztec bird hovering in the sky. Crazy 2012 doom, rubbish anyone?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a beleiver in all the doom stuff, but it is a conclusion that could be arrived at by logic. Maybe my logics wrong.
It will almost certainly, remain in the realms of fiction, but it is a scary thought, should one flesh it out a bit.

edit on 11-10-2012 by pot8er because: Added text

edit on 11-10-2012 by pot8er because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-10-2012 by pot8er because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I've got no answer for you but a similar incident occurred in my town back in April. There was no report of tremors in this case.

My best guess for that case was someone playing with something, maybe acetylene filled garbage bags. Country boy's like making things go BOOM.

It’s unclear what caused two separate instances in which flashes of light were followed by thunderous booms in Baraboo early Sunday.

Bara-booms remain a mystery

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
About 2 wks ago I had a similar event however no boom followed. It was just a huge bright white light that lit up the whole sky outside my window including my room. I went outside 10 mins later because it bothered me....I wanted to make sure that.....everything was good? (lol)

Anyways....if you ask Sarah Palin...she'll tell you it was your Russian neighbors blowing up a rocket....ha!

ATS Russian Ooops thread
edit on 11-10-2012 by tracehd1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Nice, a thread about new brunswick, i like it as i was born and raised in campbellton, where there is stuf int he sky all the time and curently living in moncton, where i see just as much strange stuff, but i havent heard a loud bang or rumble besides the 747 from the airport when the cloud cover is low, oh boy does that rumble...... but not like on the way that you say.. eyes always to the skies....

P.S. moncton has some heavy chem ttrail.weather modification going on. at least 5 days a week!!!! nothing i can do but watch, like to get a gravel sample from the road and see what kind of nano particles are in there!!!!

one love!!

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Jerisa

Please send me the pictures of the tree, so I can help you show them to ATS.

Please send us the facebook link where the reports were happening.

If you have any other details, links, videos:

Please share them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join