It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are you doing at 21st December 2012

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Will you be at ATS, maybe joining the chat room?

Maybe and most likely you have nothing to worry about but thinking you might.

Will you come here cos of curiosity, and see how we at ATS will deal this specific day.. are you expecting mass panic..
Will you have snacks or beer with you ?
Do you think there will be a record of members online that day?

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by dollukka

I know one thing thats happening if nothing else does and thats my daughters 10th Birthday. hopefully it wont be ruined by an ancient doomsday prophecy...

Then on February 16th next year, hopefully the asteroid from the previous day misses the Earth (Southern Australia) so I can celebrate my other daughters 7th birthday

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Being a Friday, It will no doubt be Beer, Wine & BBQ with my family & mates - but I'll also be keeping 1 eye on the skies.......in honour of ATS.

(That will be the "all seeing eye" mind you
)

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
It is a Friday, so I will likely be out with friends. If something were going to happen, there would be precursors already happening. Unless this planet/dwarf star or whatever is moving at light speed or faster, we would have seen some evidence.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I will be tuning in to watch that guy who said he will be jumping through a time portal off of a mountain in the Arizona desert at exactly 11:11. True story. Anyone else hear about this?

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Normal stuff because it's a normal day.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by micmerci
I will be tuning in to watch that guy who said he will be jumping through a time portal off of a mountain in the Arizona desert at exactly 11:11. True story. Anyone else hear about this?

Your kidding right? It will be the end of the world for someone if he doesn't pack his parachute.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   

I will be baking Christmas goodies, drinking red wine, and listening to Al Green on the stereo. I'll probably check in on ATS in between oven checks to see if anyone is having a serious meltdown. Be aware that you should probably be expecting some strange posts from me as I don't drink very often and am liable to say anything!

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by littled16

I also thought about having one drink of red wine as its been more than 15 years since i last had alcohol, only because its said to have a good amount of antioxidant and it seems like a perfect timing to acting healthy

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   

I only drink alcohol 2 or 3 times a year anymore, and when I do it's either a good red wine or a strawberry daquiri. Red wine is good for a lot of things- anti-oxidant, good for blood pressure, good for some stomache/digestive problems. If you're going to have a drink I think it's the best way to go, so long as you don't over-do it. Once my Dad and step-mom brought over 4 bottles of red wine. Dad and I had a blast, but my step-mom ended up passed out and spurting like a red fountain even in her unconscious state. We kid her about it every year at holiday time, but she is a good sport about it!

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

Not kidding. Found his website www.1111invitation2012.info...

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I will be wondering where the heck all my money went and trying to stretch my last £10 to last for the next month.
Same thing I do every year after I finish my buying gifts for Christmas.

I'm usually in the chat room on Fridays, maybe we could face the end of the world together in there

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by micmerci

Wow thats intresting, if i would live in that neighbourhood i might attend, i hope he would have shared the other locations and coordinates too
Maybe someone will have life broadcast here at ATS, i would definately watch it.

looks like a nice place to hike at 11:11

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

Stupidity condenses in a crowd, that could be fun tho

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I don;t think there would be any NEWS regarding this on that date, of course there would be a small article saying it didn't happen, and news will kinda say a 30 sec statement of nothing happened.

None of my friends believe in the crap either, so we will go about our normal day...and what do you know, its a Friday!!, probably call up all the friends and hit a night club
!!!

If lot of people wanna get on TAS chat, i would be up for it as well.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by dollukka
reply to post by littled16

I also thought about having one drink of red wine as its been more than 15 years since i last had alcohol, only because its said to have a good amount of antioxidant and it seems like a perfect timing to acting healthy

Something tells me it's not about antioxidants...
Are you sure you aren't tense?

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
More than likely I will be home watching something on the internet or playing Minecraft or something on the computer.

But I just might pop in the chat to see people's reactions when the world doesn't end.

Because I know there will be some lame excuses as to why it didn't end and then some new end of the world craze will pop up from somewhere.

People are crazy about the end of the world.

But I still want people to give me their cars. After all, why keep them if the world's going to end?

Give them to me.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by zilebeliveunknown

lol you can´t read me if you don´t know me. More like very inTense migraine if i try
one thing i would like to experience in my lifetime is being drunk...

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilSadamClone

You might want to ask only from women. As car is man´s girlfriend, which most of the times behaves well

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

You gave a lot about yourself asking that question about 21st Dec.
I think you think something inside telling you it's not going to be just an ordinary day, like you wish something to happen.
Sorry to hear about your migraine, I wish them to disappear after 21st

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join