It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GOP responsible for cutting State Dept. Security overseas - including the Benghazi, Libya, consulate

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by zonetripper2065
Obama is fault, he is the president no? he failed to protect his people. it's his job to do everything in his power to defend his citizens.
He certainly went over and above to defend OBAMACARE

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by PvtHudson
It's not the party in power or the president's fault, nope! It's the party OUT OF POWER's fault! Makes perfect sense! It's the fault of the favorite whipping boy of the MSM and Democrat party!

Not buying it. Nothing is Obama's fault when it comes to the left, the MSM and it's supporters. You people are like the modern equivalent to Stalin supporters. Those people were still blaming everyone else when working in the camps.

State department is part of the executive branch. Civics fail for the OP.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by MrInquisitive

Your funny, you get angered when someone doesn't agree with your opinion and use insults when you don't have the words to get your point across( but I'm the knuckle dragging cave man, right?). Just because I don't support Obama doesn't make me a Republican. In fact I'm very liberal but without the "take care of me" state of mind. The only foreknowledge of the 9/11 attacks was that attacks are imminent, nobody had a clue when or where or even if they would happen. Meanwhile there where direct threats to the the consulates in Cairo and Benghazi.The Benghazi compound even sent out requests for more security on numerous occasions as local intelligence suggested turmoil on the horizon, requests which where denied. Even when the attack was underway the President did nothing. Your diplomats are being attacked and you don't so much as scramble a single jet? He didn't even send in rescue afterwards. Then he proceeded to do nothing as our consulates burned in over a dozen other countries. Americans were under attack and he did NOTHING.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by hp1229

In the end its just another tax, people are broke and he asks for more of their paycheck. He must be nuts
edit on 15-10-2012 by zonetripper2065 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by zonetripper2065
reply to post by hp1229

In the end its just another tax, people are broke and he asks for more of their paycheck. He must be nuts
edit on 15-10-2012 by zonetripper2065 because: (no reason given)
Long term vs Short term is the key here. Dems want to put a patch on the jobs situation while Romney's plan is a long term one (if he lives by his maths as the way I understood).

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join