It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Depopulation is Real – US Deaths Reach Record High

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified
Yes, de-population is very real.

But you'll never have evidence of that by relying on "official" numbers. You really think they're going to publish actual population figures? Or birth and death rates? That wouldn't be very helpful to their goal, now would it?

De-population will stay a myth because those who control the numbers will make sure it does.

I see, so they are killing people by the thousands, yet noone notices because they control the statistics.

At the current rate, when do you think people begin to notice? In how many years do you think they are at the desired 500 million population number?

When the time is there, do you think people will have noticed by then?

And if the numbers can't be trusted, how can you agree with the OP that is based on statistics from the same source?

edit on 12-10-2012 by FlukeNetwalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by FlukeNetwalker

I have stated twice, this is my opinion based on my own research. Research anyone can do if they have the inclination to do so. There are many quotes, books, and documents out there to glean from, such as Agenda 21, the CFR, people of note including royalty, celebrities, and elitisit types. Any objective research will give you plenty to digest. A few minor links that barely scratch the surface...
Genocide and depopulation quotes
Depopulation quotes
Do a search for "depopulation quotes" on youtube. Then go and make sure those people really said those things. Make sure those documents and agenda's really exist...

It is clear to me however, that you have no interest in research, objective or otherwise. Your interest is in debate and argument. As I said before, neither of us is going to change the others mind. Which is as it should be. The only thing that should change your mind is your own research. There is no replacement for independent thought and analysis.

Again. We'll have to agree to disagree on this one. End of discussion.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Octagon

You forgot to list Depression.

When your life is Hell you just aren't willing to fight that hard for it.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

Yes it is your opinion which you present as fact, and I know about it all, it just isn't reflected in reality. The population is growing and getting older.

If your argument is that the statistics are being manipulated then you are being delusional. If there was any effective depopulation going on, don't you think we would have noticed it?

One of your sources,

Apparently it was a decision reached by the secret government. The final decision was made in the White House in 1972 on the basis of a meeting of world leaders under Nixon. A friend of mine got the notes from that. He's now in prison, and he talked about it publicly in 1974. He said that they had the meeting and agreed that the planet was overpopulated and that it had to be reduced. The decision was to reduce the population from 5 billion, which it was at that time, to 1 billion by the year 2000. They were to use any and all means to do this. They believed that the earth could only handle 1 billion inhabitants. Their problem was how to exterminate 80% of the world population in 30 years. They modified the figure to be 2 billion by 2000, but the AIDS thing is going to take care of a good part of that for them. The latest figures coming out of Washington indicate that Africa is now as good as doomed. In another ten years, 75% of Africa will be dead. ORION TECHNOLOGY AND OTHER SECRET PROJECTS Al Bielek and Preston Nichols

It's 2012 now, is 75% of Africa dead now?
edit on 12-10-2012 by FlukeNetwalker because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join