It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earthquake Predicted for Southern California by Scientist. MUST WATCH VIDEO!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   

edit on 11-10-2012 by eggman84 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeneralMishka

Originally posted by Logman

Originally posted by Awen24
I've watched one of the videos...

what's this guy's hit/miss ratio like? Any ideas on his credibility?

100% miss. Used to be subscribed but I realised it was nothing but pseudo-science crap. Also, wow, mag 6.5 warning. So what.

You subscribed to that garbage and have the audacity to insult Christians?

You are a fool

Ah, the good old Christian argument. Just attack, attack, attack. Glad I ruffled your feathers home slice. Also: reading comprehension - negligible. Same level needed for reading the bible, lol.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   
I just moved from LA back to Chicago and, while intending no offense to southern Californians, I must say its such a relief to not have to worry about these SoCal earthquake predictions anymore. Significantly less stress in my day-to-day life

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Oh, if he's a scientist there's nothing to worry about then.

If Aunt Mabel from New Orleans said it, it would be more believable.

and 6.5 is not that big really.
edit on 12-10-2012 by pacifier2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Renegade2283

Originally posted by hellobruce

Originally posted by curiouswa
TheBarCaroller on You Tube is a scientist in Australia

Where and when did he get his degree? What degree has he got?

sci·en·tist/ˈsīəntist/
Noun:
A person who is studying or has expert knowledge of one or more of the natural or physical sciences.

He doesnt have to have a degree to be a scientist. If he performs a experiment using the scientific method, then he is a scientist.

I cant stand when people pull the credential card. Many respected scientist from history didnt have college degrees. Also, if he did go through at least 4 years of brainwashing, how can we expect to hear the truth.

Would you rather have a non-college doctor do surgery on you or a doctor who was trained (in college)? Same thought with these types of facts presented, would you be more adapt to believe a double PhD as an astro physicist as in the case with TheBarCaroller or ?

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by curiouswa

Hello,
I am not trying to scare you or cause anxiety but I feel my dream may be part of this?
I had a dream last night about a beach area, relaxing on beach chairs there were a lot of people around. We all at one point got up together to use the restroom. When we came back we had to move somewhere else as the water level rose. As we gathered our stuff my husband looks out towards the ocean and says Holy#! That hurricane is heading right towards us. We begin to evacuate and are lead down, with other people on a type of shelter. That's when things get crazy. There is rumbling heard, earth moving beneath our feet. Thongs are being throwninto our area. I then wake up on a panic. This dream was very vivid. I have a bad feeling about today and o hope I am wrong.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by liliththedestroyer

Hello,
I am not trying to scare you or cause anxiety but I feel my dream may be part of this?
I had a dream last night about a beach area, relaxing on beach chairs there were a lot of people around. We all at one point got up together to use the restroom. When we came back we had to move somewhere else as the water level rose. As we gathered our stuff my husband looks out towards the ocean and says Holy#! That hurricane is heading right towards us. We begin to evacuate and are lead down, with other people on a type of shelter. That's when things get crazy. There is rumbling heard, earth moving beneath our feet. Thongs are being throwninto our area. I then wake up on a panic. This dream was very vivid. I have a bad feeling about today and o hope I am wrong.

Do you live in a State that has EQ's or hurricanes?

Second line...

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by riverwild

I live in Maine.

I have personally never dealt with earthquakes or hurricanes which is why I found my dream odd. We do have beaches but with really cold water. I am pretty sure Maine has had their small share of hurricanes but not that often as they tend to dissapate as they head up North here.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by liliththedestroyer

That's why I asked.

I wouldnt consider it unusual for people living in EQ zones to have EQ dreams from time to time.

Slightly unusual for someone to dream of EQ's who has never experienced one.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
So did anything shake?

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

It's a week alert starting today - 10/12 to 10/17/12

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by curiouswa
reply to post by abeverage

It's a week alert starting today - 10/12 to 10/17/12

A WEEK? Well anything can and will happen in Southern California in one week...Although The Great Shake Out is scheduled for the 18th....

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I used to follow the earthquake predictions on twitter, I thought it was neat and that maybe they were on to something. I started right after the Japan earthquake, as they said they predicted that one, I've stopped following them since then.

In an area like California if you keep saying the "BIG" one will be tomorrow well... eventually you will be correct! I think they may have done the same thing with Japan.

Honestly they had more predictions for earthquakes in Cali than anywhere I've seen, it's crazy. I was tired of seeing warnings to California on my twitter feed.

Will keep an eye on things, but I don't think we have the ability to predict earthquakes ...... yet

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Well, it looks like the Baja, CA earthquake counts as part of his prediction. Read below. Therefore, I think we are fine.

Trialing a new EQ migration vector which may indicate a strong earthquake in the coming days. An earthquake recorded in the Balleny Islands Oct 2nd, indicates a strong meridian migration moving north-east which should produce a strong kinetic release through the Pacific plate into the west coast of North America. Possible locations for this event are: Southern California Baja, California, Mexico Sonora Mexico Forecast - (5.3-5.6 Magnitude) Time Frame suggests Oct 4-6 *Vector Confirmed Via USGS* 6.0 2012/10/08 06:26:23 (25.182) -109.622 10.1 GULF OF CALIFORNIA

Link to Baja earthquake

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I have been subscribed to Barcaroller for close to two years. I have find his research fascinating and I do pay attention to his youtube page. I really believe he is onto something with his mapping techniques of the sun...very intelligent gentleman!

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Hello,

It can be a bit intimidating the first few times, but you get used to it. Women throw their thongs at me every day and sometimes you just have to throw them back.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I thought this might be of some interest to this thread. Apparently, Oar fish, are the messengers of the sea gods. They typically are found in deep deep water (near ocean floors) and rarely make shore appearances...however, have been known to arrive on shore as a precursor to a major earthshake....food for thought? or shall i say "fish for thought?"

Oar fish found on shores in Cabo San Lucas

Also another link - a precusor as well to the Japan quake
Japan Oar Fish

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I made a prediction also for this time frame based on a dream, but the ATS gods removed it, search here under

x class cme

X-Class CME, Quakes, Coming of Anti/Christ Oct. 10-14, page 1
edit on 13-10-2012 by Kalki11 because: more

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   

reply to post by riverwild

I live in Maine.

I have personally never dealt with earthquakes or hurricanes which is why I found my dream odd. We do have beaches but with really cold water. I am pretty sure Maine has had their small share of hurricanes but not that often as they tend to dissapate as they head up North here.

Now this is weird.

Did you feel the EQ?

Anything like the dream you had?

www1.whdh.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join