It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earthquake Predicted for Southern California by Scientist. MUST WATCH VIDEO!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   
TheBarCaroller on You Tube is a scientist in Australia who has done educational videos for awhile now. He has a huge following. He is saying Southern California, looks like San Diego and Baja California could realize a 6.5 to 7.0 earthquake. The period of time to watch is Oct. 12th-17th. His video verbiage states 10/13/12, but he verbalizes in his video, starting 10/12/12. Regardless, I live in San Diego and we had a jolt type earthquake at 12:30 am PST today, so something is definitely brewing.

An earthquake in the Balleny Islands Region October 9th could produce a strong kinetic migration into the west coast of North America in the coming days, strong migration relationships of past earthquakes may indicate areas at risk for a 6.5-7.0 magnitude earthquake potential in one of these listed locations in the coming days: Southern California, Sonora Mexico, Baja California, Gulf Of California or the Nevada Region. Time Frame suggests Oct 13-17

He also did a video late August, 12 stating the Southern California earthquake swam could in fact be a precursor to a larger quake.

Link to YT video

Link to Earthquake Forecast Website

Link to USGS Website for USA Earthquakes in Real Time
edit on 11-10-2012 by curiouswa because: YT video link didn't work

Sample content for Subscribers of the solarwatcher website Blog Entry #204 Trialing a new EQ migration vector which may indicate a strong earthquake in the coming days. An earthquake recorded in the Balleny Islands Oct 2nd, indicates a strong meridian migration moving north-east which should produce a strong kinetic release through the Pacific plate into the west coast of North America. Possible locations for this event are: Southern California Baja, California, Mexico Sonora Mexico

edit on 11-10-2012 by curiouswa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   
I've watched one of the videos...

what's this guy's hit/miss ratio like? Any ideas on his credibility?

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Awen24

100% miss. Used to be subscribed but I realised it was nothing but pseudo-science crap. Also, wow, mag 6.5 warning. So what.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   
I'm really not sure what his hit/miss ratio is as he has so many videos.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Also, there are a few rogue wanna be geologists who study earthquake patterns and offer predictions based on what they analyze.

Earthquake Prediction Website

link

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Earthquake warnings are less than 1 year away!

News story on earthquake warninings

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   
A 6.0 off the GULF OF CALI...just look at the activity surrounding Cali lately...I can't say that this thread is crap...something's happening and I have friends in the area...this is......." something " to watch...cannot deny the facts or activity...

Ty for the info OP...(w)

S&F

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by curiouswa
TheBarCaroller on You Tube is a scientist in Australia

Where and when did he get his degree? What degree has he got?

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   
I thought I felt something around that time! I live in east county and have been witnessing some crazy stuff! Thanks for the post!

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Was going to send you a message but couldn't find the option under your name. Wondering if you have noticed anything odd lately?

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   
S&F

Definitly something to keep an eye on.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

Originally posted by curiouswa
TheBarCaroller on You Tube is a scientist in Australia

Where and when did he get his degree? What degree has he got?

From what I've read, I believe he's an astro physicist

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by BreeAnna00

Make sure you are logged in as you should be able to send me a PM.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Below is a blog/website for the BarCaroller that shows what he has researched as right (or predicted right). There are too many to copy/paste, but scroll down and you will see he is basically spot on with what he predicts through his scientific research.

Another BarCaroller Webssite

Log Entry #205 Fri Oct 5 [07:25 UTC] FRIDAY, 05 OCTOBER 2012 07:25 To view this video Log Entry please purchase a subscription Targeting a strong coronal hole (CH538) which is just under the equator on the solar corona. After analysis an area isolated to (6-11°S Latitude) may produce an impulsive earthquake felt here on Earth. Possible locations for this event are: South Of Java, Indonesia Solomon Islands Southern Sumatra, Indonesia Sumbawa Region, Indonesia Santa Cruz, Islands New Britain Region, Papua New Guinea Forecast - (6.5-6.8 Magnitude) Time Frame suggests October 8-10 *Confirmed Via USGS* 6.3 2012/10/08 11:43:35 (-4.442) 129.165 34.7 BANDA SEA

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Logman

Originally posted by Awen24

100% miss. Used to be subscribed but I realised it was nothing but pseudo-science crap. Also, wow, mag 6.5 warning. So what.

You subscribed to that garbage and have the audacity to insult Christians?

You are a fool

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
These are all the predictions he has got right. Looks like most.

www.solarwatcher.net..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">Predictions that were right - BarCaroller

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
TheBarCaroller online news story of an accurate prediction for an earthquake in ChirstChurch

Online news story of accurate prediction

Predicting the same quake was an Australian, thebarcaroller, who stated a 6.5 to 7.5 magnitude earthquake would hit Christchurch on June 13. He posted his prediction on YouTube one week before it occurred. “Two significant alignments play a major role on this day with Earth-Sun-Mercury and Jupiter-Venus-Mercury,” the Barcaroller said. “It is possible that we may have a volcanic eruption on this day or a significant or a 6.5 to 7.5 magnitude earthquake … best fit locations are Loyalty Islands or Christchurch, New Zealand.” Read more: survive2012.com...

SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA EARTHQUAKE WATCH ! An earthquake in the Balleny Islands Region October 9th could produce a strong kinetic migration into the west coast of North America in the coming days, strong migration relationships of past earthquakes indicate areas at risk for a 6.5-7.0 magnitude earthquake potential in one of these listed locations for the coming days: Southern California, Sonora Mexico, Baja California, Gulf Of California or the Nevada Region. Time Frame suggests Oct 13-17 Targeting Coronal Hole (CH539) situated in the southern hemisphere of the solar corona. After analysis i have isolated (11-15°S latitude), this feature may produce a possible 7.0 Magnitude earthquake in one of these listed locations during this watch period: Vanuatu, Santa Cruz Islands Region, North Of Fiji or Samoa Time Frame suggests Oct 13-15

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by curiouswa

Wow, he is surprisingly accurate. His magnitudes are a touch off, but the dates and locations are fairly spot on. I'm going to have to follow this.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
So cal has earthquakes everyday and a 6.5 can be nothing or something big, just depends on the depth, a shallow quake can do a lot of damage in 6.5 but a deep 6.5 won't do much damage

I got an earthquake app for my I phone, it's realy cool, And it shows me earthquakes all over the world

Alaska , California and Puerto Rico have tons of small quakes everyday!!

What gets me worried is when I see single quakes in the Midwest and Yellowstone area

I don't think they will ever be able to accurately predict earthquakes

Be safe people

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Hi OP!

Juan de Fuca and San Andreas are both scaring me...

Your Aussie scientist seems to be right on the money, but as always, let's wait and see!

Those who live in the PNW are afraid because of the sea basin, the added threat it bestows.

Those in CA believe their state will drop into the ocean. That's even worse, LOL.

The Ohkhotsk Sea 7.4M or whatever a month or so back, was a very deep subduction quake, offshore.
Right after that, a very large composite volcano NE of Australia vented so much pumice and methane-rich lava into the local ocean, it looked like a state-sized carpet floating on the waves.

Then we had a whole string of 6 and 7 magnitude quakes ALL around the Pacific Ring of Fire.
Now this quake watch for CA, after the Mexican disasters.

Hold onto your butts

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join