It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BBC film crew arrested at gunpoint for sneaking into top-secret American 'UFO base'

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Really, all one has to do is get a couple of pigeons, outfit them with critter cams, and let them out on the other side of the base.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Although it's a Highly Classified area which requires TS SCI clearance level 5, with need to know. You'd have to be stupid to even try to get close to that place, they're really lucky not to be shot, we all know how trigger happy the US is. But than again, I'm sure they were still 1 click away when they got stopped anything closer, I'm sure we wouldn't be reading this story..

I'll admit it was a stupid thing to do, they should be lucky to be alive!

This was closest I got to Area 51.

imageshack.us...
edit on 12-10-2012 by live2beknown because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   
"Top Secret"?
By who?
For who?
Who's who?
Confused?

Oh, so many secrets.

To Protect and Serve; remember?
Before one takes 'Action'.
Ask yourselves three simple questions.

1) Who are you protecting?
2) Who are you serving?
3) Who benefits?

For when they're done with you; they are truly done with you.
Just ask a few Navy Seals.
Well, those that are left to speak.
It's the final countdown folks.

You have no other choice than to Do the Right Thing for yourselves and your families when given the 'opportunity' to do so. Why? Cause it's the Right Thang to do. Don't even have to be literate either to know that difference.
Remember, in case you forgot, were not informed, or just learnt how to read; the zionist, neo-con, bankster cabal NWO folk want to eliminate 90% of you "useless eaters" out there. The remaining 9% are to make fine slave/subjects. This includes most of you on the federal payroll.....and your family.....when they're done with you. This shouldn't have to be explained. It won't work out in the end though how much are to 'pass' in the meantime? 2 billion? 2 and three quarters? Does it matter? It's all about the numbers; from wall street to human carnage?

Can't can't do nothin. Never could, would or should. Peons will go not respect by others or by themselves, I suppose. What do 'you' think? If an ET folk, an Angel or two or 'G' were 'here' on the rock or perhaps have always been 'in waiting'. Ask yourself a question. Would you be worth saving? What would you have to say for yourself as to your actions, inactions and/or indifference?

If something written in a 'book' or two, signed behind closed doors, in criminal collusory comtempt of/for the people they supposedly represent.....then the law (most likely a bankster codified statute written fOr or on behalf of that bankster) is NOT to be enforced. No one forces your hand folks. You do that all by yourself. Be 'yourself'. That is your responsibility for you are a human being, not a mindless, automaton. The Rule of Law need not be written, just understood for what it's always been; a Golden Rule to be acknowledged or not though with consequence either way.

edit on 13-10-2012 by Bluemoonsine because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   
What surprises me about this story is that they were a BBC film crew.

The BBC is one of; if not the largest broadcasting companies in the world. I'm surprised they authorised this kind of stuff and generally they don't show this sort of documentary and they certainly don't run documentaries accusing the government of blowing up their own London buses on 7/7.

If it was channel 4 then i could understand it.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   

edit on 13-10-2012 by Bluemoonsine because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I don't see why people are so fascinated with Area 51, the alleged EBE's were supposedly relocated to Utah before they died. I would suggest that this is just a 'permitted' publicity stunt to continue the focus on this 'secret' base instead of the military sites that deal with the real extra-terrestrial activities.

I don't have any evidence to substantiate these claims though so just read as my opinion.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ubeenhad

A UFO base, never heard of that lol. It's just a military base where they create test new technology. Of course it's going to be TOP SECRET. What is strange is how they got so close to the base in the first place.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Bit of a non story don't you think? "Do not enter" "Photography strictly prohibited", yet they enter with a film crew lol. An Irish comedian involved? They were either drunk or this is a joke, or both. Not very "Beeb" ish

Regardless, lucky to not be shot

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by sean
Funny everyone just calls them the Camo Dudes. They are security sub contractors and are fully equipped to handle any problem that arises. Not sure if they do it still anymore, but Pinkerton is one of them that works closely with gov. As I am sure some have seen on T.V. of the security guys in their custom hummers with gat guns blowing up stuff. Basically mercs for hire.

THE cammo dudes WERE part of Wackenhut which is now

G4S Secure Solutions (USA)

See link:
en.wikipedia.org...

which is a military services sub-contractor. The majority of its security personnel are ex Military Police,
some ex-Seals and Army Rangers, a very few ex-FBI agents and other ex-military types.

Lately some technical and personnel issues have cropped up
whereupon a NEW company (actually an OLD one!)

EG&G (Edgerton, Germeshausen, and Grier, Inc)

See link at: en.wikipedia.org...

have some desire to take over the Area 51 contract in
a co-partnership with Raytheon Technical Services
to secure the base. Since EG&G already runs the
JANET airline that secretly ferries technical people
between Las Vegas and Area 51 taking over base
security from Wackenhut would be a big feather
in EG&G's cap!

Wackenhut and EG&G all use ex-military
and high level security personnel as their
employees.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by ubeenhad

I always thought if you got 3000 people together you would have a chance at getting into area 51. They are not going to kill 3000 people or more.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Watch out BBC, they might have an accident, on their journey home maybe.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Liamoville

That 'Daily Fail' article says
'Same BBC team caused outrage by suggesting London bombings were a government conspiracy'
Did they actually watch it? Did anyone who is weighing in with indignant comments?
The point of that documentary was they had people who steadfastly believe the bombings were a government plot, and the host was trying to challenge their beliefs.
One guy was convinced that homemade explosives couldn't have blown up a bus, so that's why they blew one up to prove it could have been done.
They also recreated the journey the bombers made, as one of them 'had read on the internet somewhere' that it was impossible to do.
By the end of the episode they had got this crazy conspiracy guy to question himself and admit he could be wrong, and that his 'research' consisting of believing everything he reads on the internet is flawed.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Weather it has UFOS or not what the hell do you guys think is going to happen if you sneak onto a top secreat military base. DUH What do you think they were going to be givin a tour offered coffee?
edit on 14-10-2012 by knightrider078 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
They never stood a chance as seen here.
There needs to be a multi-partisan group/consortium of 'folks of many feathers' to perform a thorough audit of the activities discussed above for 'things' have gotten far, far out of hand for a very long time now that even the top players are frightened of one anothers' intentions/progress toward meeting their own 'agendas' of which differ/clash with one another, according to which party one is referring to.

Espionage and sabotage will continue as long as a few folks are allowed free reign to eventually destroy themselves as to the end goal of their pet projects. Rather than working apart, the folks of folked-land should begin to work together for commonly stated purposes to advance humanity forward in every sense of that word rather than set them back to the stone age of which is right around that corner if people don't start acting 'humanely human'.

The search for truth via metaphysics and science is one thing, absolute 'Control' over the Earth and it's inhabitants is a sickness that has for the most part gone unnoticed/unchecked to the detriment of 'all' concerned. What is taking place in space is out of one's hands as the heavens are to the Soul. With a little faith, what should one have to fear? If you were created, surely you could be saved, one way or another.

Through anew approach of love and understanding for one's neighbors complemented with a education system based on 'truth' as it is known, this is possible, otherwise the ignorant will continue to be led by the ignorant though on far different scales of justice; where found.
edit on 14-10-2012 by Bluemoonsine because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tarzan the apeman.

I always thought if you got 3000 people together you would have a chance at getting into area 51. They are not going to kill 3000 people or more.

Well, find 2,999 other people and find out. I'm betting on them using a LOT of ammunition that night.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Leave it to a BBC film crew.

Woooo! Hoooo!

Somebody needs to do it,

It wouldn't surprise me if they've held some ETs hostage and God only knows what else so I think as an act of disapproval, they should be relentlessly pestered and then more people will start realizing until it's no longer worth it to lie about all this # anymore.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

I agree with your points , thats exactly why america will never reduce military spending , they fear that russia or china will overtake them in terms of military technology.
However they are not quick to relaese their undoing will be the financial markets that keep the military payroll flowing . China and Russia would eventually have a strong economy!

for example Russia recently cleared their debt to the world bank !

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Likely they were allowed to get far enough that the US government has plenty on them to make there life miserable.

The joke my come if they leave the US and return to the UK and later try to fly back to the US .
They may Find they are on the US No Fly List. Many times Canada and Mexico will stop them from flying into there countries too if they are on the US list.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by The Heed

This is done on purpose to debunk conspiracy theories. They choose to tellyvise the more wild aspects of them. There are many factors to the london bombings that still do not make sense to this day...

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by iskander683

ALL IS FINE....THE SECURITY WAS TESTED................

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join