It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof I Have Way Too Much Time on My Hands, Numeric Table..... What Did I Create?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by NaeBabii
Keep playing with numbers, you will soon find out Pi is wrong.

Wrong as in the wrong irrational number or wrong in some other way?

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

Originally posted by Mary Rose

Originally posted by Observationalist
I really wish I had more time to work on this.

Again, Way too much time on my hands.

Which one is actually true?

In my opinion, you’re brainstorming, and whatever parts of it lead nowhere are a necessary part of a process.

I choose 37 because of its unique triple digit features.

Triple digits?

Yah, woke up this morning realizing I contradicted myself in that last post.
Let me put it this way, I don't have enough time to sit down and study this thoroughly like I want, but It seems I have been wasting my time makeing these charts and tables, because they are pointless right now.
I have other priorities that keep me from giving this my full attention.

I'm dyslexic and ADD but if you sit me infront of Excel I can stay there for hours playing with numbers. I wish I knew more of what I was doing.

I choose 37 because of its unique triple digit features.

Triple digits?

I ment 3 digit numbers.
37 x 3 = 111 1+1+1=3
37 x 6 = 222 2+2+2=6
37x 9 = 333 3+3 +3 = 9
And so on.
edit on 4-11-2012 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-11-2012 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   

…if you sit me infront of Excel I can stay there for hours playing with numbers. I wish I knew more of what I was doing.

I think that programs like Word and Excel are great for efficiently getting things done, but I can see that having so much decision-making done for us by simply typing commands can be a disadvantage sometimes. We have to learn the commands but do we know the process that led to the commands that are at our fingertips.

I ment 3 digit numbers.
37 x 3 = 111 1+1+1=3
37 x 6 = 222 2+2+2=6
37x 9 = 333 3+3 +3 = 9

37 is a two digit number. What am I missing?

I know about decimal parity and that the decimal parity digit of 37 is 1. But I don’t understand the rationale of what you’ve typed.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

The two-digit numbers weren't reduced. They were kept as is, without applying numerological procedure - I don't know if that invalidates the findings or not.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
The two-digit numbers weren't reduced.

When you say reduced you are talking about decimal parity/casting out nines, or something else?

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

I mean adding numbers repeatedly until you have only one number left.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

I guess I'm not familiar with that. It must be separate from the decimal parity I learned about by studying Marko Rodin's Vortex Math.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Yah, I feel like a blind squirl trying to describe what a nut looks like.

The tripple digit I'm refering to is the 111, 222 ..... that occurs as you multiply 37 by numbers divisible by 3
There is a couple ways too look at it.

Multiply 37 by any number divisible by 3 and get a triple digit or a mirror number in the case of 33
37x3 = 111
37x6 = 222
37x9 = 333
37x12 = 444
37x15 = 555
37x18 = 666
37x21 = 777
37x24 = 888
37x27 = 999

37x30 = 1110
37x33 = 1221

Obviously you can divide as well, this video shows another way to connect 37 to triple numbers by dividing the triple number by its sum.
Take 111 1+1+1=3 111/3 = 37

Thanks for your patience.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Observationalist

Wow!! That is the coolest instructional video I've ever seen on YouTube. That guy went to the trouble of putting the captions of what he was saying on the screen. Marvelous attention to detail.

~~~~~~~

1. Is there a name similar to the term "decimal parity" for this tripple digit or mirror number answer that you get when multiplying by numbers divisible by 3 - in other words the mathematical process of doing this?
  2. Do you think there is a relationship between this and magic squares? I ask this because I'm interested in the work of John Searl, who uses them for his technology. For him, it's not recreational math; it's something that indicates how nature works.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Sorry, I don't have an answer for you there.

I found this blog The Magic Table Blog that talks about the Luo Shu, and Kabbala and the magic squares.

This site Numbers in music that might help.

By the way I took out some paper and started working out the numbers without the help of computers
Defiantly get a deeper perspective, started to see other patterns too. Thanks for that advise.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Thanks for that advise.

You're welcome.

Keep on brainstorming. Definitely not a waste of time!

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   

I found this blog The Magic Table Blog

You meant to say "The Magic Square Blog."

It's interesting how the mind does that.

And I didn't notice it right away. The first time I read it I said "Square" in my head.

You were thinking table rather than square.

Is there a distinction between a numeric table and a magic square that is of any significance?

Is the distinction just the shape?

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Observationalist

It has just dawned on me what confused me when I first read your post on this.

When I saw the "111" I was thinking that you had broken down the "3" of "37" into "111."

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Multiply 37 by any number divisible by 3 and get a triple digit or a mirror number in the case of 33
37x3 = 111
37x6 = 222
37x9 = 333
37x12 = 444
37x15 = 555
37x18 = 666
37x21 = 777
37x24 = 888
37x27 = 999

37x30 = 1110
37x33 = 1221

I'm still looking for a name for this specific type of operation. It helps me to give it a name.

And it seems like there is something significant in this.

I think that Rodin is right that numbers have more attributes than just quanitity.

edit on 11/08/12 by Mary Rose because: Format

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose

I found this blog The Magic Table Blog

You meant to say "The Magic Square Blog."

It's interesting how the mind does that.

And I didn't notice it right away. The first time I read it I said "Square" in my head.

You were thinking table rather than square.

Is there a distinction between a numeric table and a magic square that is of any significance?

Is the distinction just the shape?

So when I was typing that in, I was totally thinking about how this numeric grid that I make shapes with is not a perfect square but a rectangle, that's why I was calling it (my table) a table and not a square.
I have seen grids called Tables Vedic Table
It is also called a square Vedic Square

In ancient Indian mathematics, a Vedic square is a variation on a typical 9 × 9 multiplication table. The entry in each cell is the digital root of the product of the column and row headings i.e. the remainder when the product of the row and column headings is divided by 9 (with remainder 0 represented by 9).

Multiplication table?

Maybe a table is more functional, while a square is more of how the numbers are organized.

Edit:
Just read down the above Vedic Square link and found this.
Modular arithmetic
There was some interesting stuff about Residue systems, and tons of links to other crazy math that I was never taught.

Boolean ring
Circular buffer circular math memory addressing Congruence relation
Division Finite field
Legendre symbol
Modular exponentiation
Modular multiplicative inverse
Modulo operation
Pisano period (Fibonacci sequences modulo n)
Primitive root
Quadratic reciprocity
Quadratic residue
Rational reconstruction (mathematics)
Number theory Reduced residue system

Not sure if the modular arithmetic explains the 37 and triple digit calculation.

edit on 8-11-2012 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Well, the more we continue studying the geometry of the universe and the diverse relationships of numbers, the closer we come to finding divinity in one of the purest languages in all of existence.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   

I Googled mirrored numbers, and got this site Creation Numbers
A whole lot of material to look at. He refers to something called Solfeggio numbers, which are 3 6 9

This is an article about a special set of numbers that relate to the "Solfeggio Frequencies" in a unique way. The special set of numbers derive from the differences in the squares of mirror numbers. The primary table of the numbers, below, shows the results for all the two-digit numbers, excluding those that contain zeros (like 10) or the same digits (like 11). The total sets of mirror pairs, therefore, amount to 36. Larger mirror numbers seem to work in the same manner. For example ....

He gets the triple digits by subtracting these solfeggio numbers

369 - 258 = 111
258 - 147 = 111
369 - 147 = 222
789 - 456 = 333
456 - 123 = 333
789 - 123 = 666

I have not seen anything about the significants of 37 yet on the site, but lots to look at.

reply to post by AfterInfinity

He has an interesting quote from Tesla.

If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe. Nicola Tesla

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   

I Googled mirrored numbers, and got this site Creation Numbers
A whole lot of material to look at. He refers to something called Solfeggio numbers, which are 3 6 9

I really like that website. Thanks for linking to it. I've bookmarked it.

He has an interesting quote from Tesla.

If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe. Nicola Tesla

Randy Powell of Vortex Math was interviewed recently on Red Ice Radio and I heard him talking about the 3 and 6 representing magnetism, and the 9 essentially the ether, but not a static, stationary ether - instead: a pulse.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
This is good stuff. At first I thought maybe you were a little silly...and then I realised that I do very similar things. I program for a living and sometimes get into a pattern type thing like this for fun. One thing I was playing with was the RBG color codes. Each color can be represented by a number. I think you can use a function in excel to represent your numbers as a color. I wonder how that would look....just a thought.
edit on 9-11-2012 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ZetaRediculian

Silly indeed, I try not to take myself to seriously.

That's a good idea about colors, also the HTML colors codes have numbers and letters.

I found this chart interesting Hex code

Thanks
edit on 10-11-2012 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join