It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why We Need to Vote Romney! We Need Obama Out!!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Razimus
I hear this "they both suck" nonsense, such is a comment that leads to the road of Obama, do you really want to "move forward" with debt? "move forward" with the worst economic disaster in modern American history? "move forward" with swindling of your tax dollars? Sending money to overseas, billions and billions, to countries that spit in our faces and burn effigies of everything we stand for?

I declare they both do not suck

I declare Mitt Romney does not suck

Politics in general sucks, turning a straightforward thing into something political generally sucks, but the mortal human being Mitt Romney is literally the one business genius that can and will turn this economic pit of hell upside down, if Romney isn't elected perhaps it will be the president after Obama that begins down that road to recovery, but it in no way shape or form will happen under the Obama administration.

I think Sam Jackson put it best when he said and I paraphrase, "The next 4 years he's gonna do some really crazy sh*t", do you really want to see what that "really crazy sh*t" is going to be? I don't.

If you think that Mitt Romney will save you then you must be in the top 1% or you are being fooled by a liar who changes his position depending on where he is campaigning! Romney is a crook who will become a more powerful crook once elected! Ever hear of Solamere capital or Solamere advisors and the 8 billion dollar ponzi scheme that sold worthless CDs to retired people? Or how he weasled out of paying any taxes in italy in his bain capital dealings? Or how he wants to get rid of The Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform law because he says it's
“extraordinarily burdensome.”? These are just some of the genius business practices that I'm sure "will turn the economic pit of hell upside down"! Yeh upside down so it's raining fire on our A$$E$!

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
You can't see that this country's problem lies outside of a President's hands? "Vote Romney!" "Vote Obama!" vote for whoever you want they can't actually fix a damn thing anymore. When the glass table shatters, you can throw it away or replace the glass, but you can never rebuild the pieces.

edit on 12-10-2012 by Mizzijr because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide
reply to post by Athin

Thirteen POTUS's prior to The current POTUS "bypassed Congress" too.

Barack Obama does have the distinction of abusing the device most often, already surpassing his predecessors, in total number, despite the fact that they were two term Presidents.

Even if some magical third party darkhorse candidate emerges at the last second and takes the Presidency, I would imagine that he, too, will likely use this mechanism of bypassing not just the people, but their false representation as well.

When one has to bypass such a corrupt group as Congress??? It makes me shudder.

~Heff

I think Executive Orders are ridiculous, but to clear it up, Barack Obama does not have the distinction of surpassing his predecessors in use of them.

Obama - 138 In 3.75 years: (9.2 per quarter)
W. Bush - 291 in 8 years (9.1 per quarter)
Clinton - 364 in 8 years (11.4 per quarter)
H.W. Bush - 166 in 4 years (10.4 per quarter)
Reagan - 381 in 8 years (11.9 per quarter)
Carter - 320 in 4 years (20 per quarter)
Ford - 169 in 4 years (10.6 per quarter)
Nixon - 346 in 5½ years (15.7 per quarter)

The numbers are then signficantly higher until you get back to William McKinley. So in reality, we can easily say that Barack Obama has the distinction of having the second lowest number of executive orders by time in office since William McKinley.

I don't know where this insanity about Obama having more than 900 executive orders is coming from, but the truth is easy to find, and the fact is, Bush II and Obama used EOs less than any other president of the entire 20th century.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
If anything voting for Romney is actually worse because his solutions to "fixing" our economy are destroying healthcare, putting more of the burden on the poor and middle classes, keeping troops in Afghanistan, and most likely going to war with Syria -- among several other things -- if you pay any attention to what they've been saying over the last few weeks. But hey, if that's what you think we should do, then more power to ya.

edit on 12-10-2012 by Time2Think because: typos

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Rest assured, I shall not be voting for Obama, for some of the reasons outlined in this topic, as well as for other reasons. However, I will also not be voting for Romney.

Romney's foreign policy and national defense advisers for his campaign include a litany of George W. Bush's administration personnel and associates, including but not limited to the former vice president of Blackwater, the co-author of the PATRIOT Act, former members of PNAC, the second head of the Department of Homeland Security under Bush, and the head of the NSA whose tenure presided over the warrant-less wiretapping scandal.

There is no way I can vote for Romney in good conscience, personally. But I respect everyone's choices and urge everyone to vote their true conscience. Peace.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
You completely lost me at 'Vote third party' sorry no... I don't buy into the 2 party system anymore. sorry... no matter how much bickering left/right/csp gives me... im voting my conscious... I cant vote for a lesser of two evils... because evil is evil anyway you slice it.

I sent my vote out a week ago for Gary Johnson.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Athin

You have commited a rush limbaugh over dose, When Obama became president we were losing 400,000 jobs a month! Romney was a terrible governor of Massachussets, which is one of the smallest states. Look into bring the jobs back act which got rejected by the republicans, I am voting against Mitt the Twit. I wish Ron Paul was nominated but I can't handle a flip flopping liar. Just saying

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by QueSeraSera

Very well said!

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Funny how, during the primaries, Ron Paul supporters were derided, mocked, and told they weren't needed in the general.

Basically given the finger by the Rmoney campaign.

RNC rules were changed on the fly to exclude RP delegates.

Was it five states, or eight?

One state even drove their bus in circles to prevent RP delegates from being seated at Tampa.

My my, how the tides have turned.

Perhaps Rmoney should've been a bit more inclusive of RP and his supporters. Heck, maybe even (seriously) allowing RP views to participate in and shape the GOP platform.

But no, remember, Rmoney didn't need RP supporters to beat B. Hussein.

LOL

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Ok I suck at embedding YouTube:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Athin

your logic makes little sense. Vote one in to get the other out...
theres so many things wrong with that. Especially if the other might be worse.

Either way, you should know they are the same person. period. sponsored by the same people, with differences just important enough to make divide the population, while tptb get what they want regardless. So you might think our third party votes are waisted, but so are yours... at least we can go to sleep knowing we didn't send a vote of compliance, of approval, for a candidate that represents all of what we wish to leave behind.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Sorry but people need to wake up. Each American president of recent times has been worse and more evil than the last. The democratic system does NOT work. In a two party system with a choice from two candidates is not a choice. It is no longer a question of which candidate is best or good for us, if he is the American President then he is corrupt and evil, working for people who have a greater agenda.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Athin

Sorry, the lesser of two evils doesn't cut it for me. I've been against Obongo since day one... but you won't catch me voting a Goldman Sachs shill like Mittens Romney.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Athin

Sorry, I wish I had the time to respond to all your comments, but I can only afford time for a couple.

When Obama took office gas was 1.75 Now it's 3.71

If you are going to talk about the price of gas you need to adjust for inflation. You did not adjust for inflation. Also, what kind of control do you think a US president has on the price of oil? From what I understand the president can only have a drastic impact on the price of oil when he gets us into conflicts with oil producing nations. Have you even seen Mitt Romney's plans for our military or foreign policy? Our military will be our foreign policy! Based on what Mitt Romney has said, I think its a safe bet he and his party will eagerly get us into another war in the middle east. For them, its all about the bottom line. They represent big business. And war is big business.

Drilling permits under Clinton rose 58%. Under Bush up 116%. Under Obama DOWN 36%
Americas credit rating downgraded for the FIRST TIME IN HISTORY. Lets not forget about that.
Losing half a million dollars on Solyndra. Losing how much else on failing 'green energy' companies?
We get about HALF of our energy from coal. Not only are we closing plants down but Obama has said that if someone wants to open a new one they will "probably go bankrupt" because of his policies

We are entirely reliant on oil. Oil is a finite resource. The best thing we could ever do is find a way to overcome this dependency. We certainly have the technology to do so. Obama has tried. Why fault him for trying?

Bypassing congress! This is NOT a dictatorship!

No it is not. And Obama is not a dictator for using Executive Orders. In fact, it is quite American of him. Especially when faced with an obstructionist congress. Still, according to www.archives.gov... Obama has used far less EO's than both W Bush or Reagan and many other presidents.

What does Obama do when he doesn't get what he wants?(regardless of having democratic control of both house and senate for his first 2 years) The Dream act is one thing. He wants the hispanic vote... so reform immigration even though it failed.

The Dream Act passed both the House and the Senate, but a Republican minority filibustered the bill. And since then we've had an obstructionist Republican congress.

The Fast and Furious debacle! American citizens wants to know what happened. Why we had an American murdered with a gun supplied by the administration. To use executive power to block everything so we can't see what really happened? What's the matter Mr. President... did you have a hand in that? Is that why you're protecting Holder?

This is a great example of how the GOP blows things way out of proportion in an effort to undermine the Democrats. Anyways, Eric Holder was found to be innocent so I don't know why its worth even bringing this up. I can think of a couple good reasons why Obama used EO on this case. First, the GOP likes to blow things out of proportion. Perhaps Obama knew this and he didn't want GOP agenda to screw over an innocent guy?! Perhaps another reason has to do with confidential information. Or perhaps your are right, it was a conspiracy and Obama wanted those honest God-fearing Republicans from discovering all his dirty little secrets. muhahaha

"... but I would rather vote for a new puppet and pray for a new direction than vote for the same puppet and know exactly where we're going.

So where exactly are we going under Obama? Do you even know who Mitt Romney is or what he believes? Have you even seen his or Paul Ryan’s voting records? Have you heard any of the things that come out of Romney's mouth? If you want to know my opinion, I think we're heading for war war war war war war war if we elect Romney/Ryan. I've come to this conclusion based on what Romney/Ryan say and how they vote.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Israel and the US, led by presidential election candidate Mitt Romney who is subservient to “rabid war-hawk Zionists” seek to wage war in Syria even if it would cause World War III, says an analyst.

www.presstv.ir...

If you vote for this Romney mtf if you wil have WW3 faster then you can say US

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Razimus
I hear this "they both suck" nonsense, such is a comment that leads to the road of Obama, do you really want to "move forward" with debt? "move forward" with the worst economic disaster in modern American history? "move forward" with swindling of your tax dollars? Sending money to overseas, billions and billions, to countries that spit in our faces and burn effigies of everything we stand for?

I declare they both do not suck

I declare Mitt Romney does not suck

Politics in general sucks, turning a straightforward thing into something political generally sucks, but the mortal human being Mitt Romney is literally the one business genius that can and will turn this economic pit of hell upside down, if Romney isn't elected perhaps it will be the president after Obama that begins down that road to recovery, but it in no way shape or form will happen under the Obama administration.

I think Sam Jackson put it best when he said and I paraphrase, "The next 4 years he's gonna do some really crazy sh*t", do you really want to see what that "really crazy sh*t" is going to be? I don't.

You know whats hilarious about what you say here, is -- everyone who voted Obama in the first time around said the same thing about him.

Will you be prepared to eat your words in two years time? Because you will.

How many times must we go "Lets vote for so and so, because he's the best!" only to realize he does the EXACT SAME THING as the past POTUS'?

Your vote doesn't matter, the president gets paid to look good in a suit and smile at people while reading lines off of cards. He doesn't even sign bills, they use autopens for that, for christ sake.

The president is fake, period -- he doesn't make decisions, the people who control the money supply do. This is why they make decisions that only benefit the holders of money -- wake the "F" up, dude.

My prediction, in 2 years time, if Romney wins -- everyone will be saying "Wow, Romney's WORSE THAN OBAMA."

I almost HOPE Romney wins just so everyone can see that it doesn't matter WHO wins, WE ALWAYS LOSE.

How many times does this have to happen before we HAVE to do something about it?
edit on 13-10-2012 by Laykilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by loam
reply to post by Athin

And yet you missed the biggest reason of all.

Obama believes he can assassinate American citizens without judicial process.

That alone is enough to run him out of office!!!

Frankly, if you must vote for one or the other, I'd rather vote for a potential future war criminal, rather than the one we know we absolutely currently have.

Isn't our current state of affairs just grand?

edit on 10-10-2012 by loam because: (no reason given)

American citizens cannot be "assassinated".They can be killed,though.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Athin

Agree completely with your argument and conclusion because I recently had the same realization.
Lots of good additions by others not the sipping cool-aid, here is my addition:
The number of Black men who are just con-men while in positions of responsibilty or in obama's case position of leadership is increasing and needs a big time crash so men like Herman Kane's integrity can advance their causes.
Notice obama puplicly said nothing during the primaries about Kane...very classic con-man behavior.

What would Martin Luther King say...
edit on 13-10-2012 by Granite because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by FissionSurplus
The definition of STUPID is doing the same thing over and over, and each time expecting a different result.

Voting for the "lesser of two evils" is STUPID. People do it every four years, and then they cry and whine when it's the exact same crap, and vow that they'll vote the guy out and put in a new guy from the opposing party who'll "fix everything"....and then the same exact result occurs.

NO VOTE FOR A THIRD PARTY IS WASTED. Thinking so is utter nonsense. If you vote for the person you truly believe in, whether that person wins or loses, you didn't waste your vote. You don't have to vote for the winner, just vote your conscience. If everybody did that, and stopped with the silly idea that you have to vote for the lesser of two evils, perhaps the creeps in charge will start to get the message that the people aren't buying the two-party lie any longer.

That's Einstein's definition of INSANITY.Your point is still made,though.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
This is ATS. You should know by now that your vote really doesn't matter. Whoever wins is just a Puppet. The Puppet Master will continue his Reign.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join