It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why We Need to Vote Romney! We Need Obama Out!!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I admit that a small part of me wishes Romney to win just because I'm afraid of my parents' reactions if the president gets a second term. They deeply dislike him and love Romney.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by EllaMarina
I admit that a small part of me wishes Romney to win just because I'm afraid of my parents' reactions if the president gets a second term. They deeply dislike him and love Romney.
Just explain to them how Romney only wants to Represent only 53% of the Pop , and they are in the 47%.

They will get over him quickly.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Ok, i'll bite.

Bush gave us two fraudulent wars, the worst national security failure in US history, economic deregulation which almost put us into a second great depression, the removal of most of our civil liberties, and STOLE two elections with electronic voting. He left the country in ruins, and I dont care WHO you elected after him, NO ONE could have gotten us out of the mess he created in 4 years. Add to that, almost unanimous hostility from every republican in office in the four years Obama has been president and the attempt by that group to throw under the bus or obstruct ANY EFFORT by Obama to improve the situation to make sure he is a "One term president" As the main job of the president is to provide for the common good,this borders on treason against the American people. Now that very same party wants to take the reins of power again. The problem for the GOP is, like me, most people HAVE NOT FORGOTTEN THAT REPUBLICANS CREATED THE MESS WE ARE IN. And I am sure they will vote accordingly. I have no great love for Obama, but he looks like an angel with a halo next to the far right brownshirts running for the GOP.
edit on 11-10-2012 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I like the guy that Romney pretended to be in the debate. If that was all sincere talk, I would vote for him in a heart beat.

But I know better.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by AthinWhen Obama took office gas was 1.75

The price hasn't changed any over here. It has been almost $4 a gallon since Bush got into office. People said the same things about electing Obama because he's not Bush. I'm going to do the Carlin approach and masturbate on election day instead of voting.
edit on 11-10-2012 by ezwip because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
How about Gov

Gary

Johnson

Or Ron Paul????

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Well I can see this is an Obama thread mostly so see ya

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

So you want the type of person who got us into this economic predicament to get us out. He is not going to be friendly to the americans who need help he is going to be friendly to big business. And they will continure to line their pockets as the economy gets worse and worse.

its a sinking ship and it is all about looting. Romney will just enable the rich to have an easier time looting us..
edit on 11-10-2012 by votan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightWarrior11
How about Gov

Gary

Johnson

Or Ron Paul????

Refer to my previous post about Gary Johnson. Ron Paul would be bad enough, and Gary Johnson is just a less knowledgeable version of RP.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by flyswatter

so continuing to vote for the same two parties with the same kind of agenda is the way to go??? We are going to continue to do the same thing over and over again expecting a different result??

wow simply wow

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   
I'll vote Obamney just as soon as hell freezes, thanks! Why not just write in Netanyahu? Its the same as voting Romney!

If Romney’s words are not simply right-wing conservative populism, but a true reflection of his views, we have to conclude that this presidential candidate cannot fit America’s current capabilities with the policy he intends to conduct.
edit on 12-10-2012 by Donkey_Dean because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   
1. Obama does not control Gas prices, he is not the overlord of the free market. His government may have influence on oil production in America, but the fact is world demand (especially Chinese demand) for oil has risen driving oil prices up. Stop pointing your blame at hime when it is not due.

2. Obama does not control the state of the economy as it is largely in the private sectors hands. The economy has been sluggish so it is natural that welfare will automatically increase as more people move from paid work to welfare. Common sense, so at this point it does not look like you belong to the Common Sense Party as you lack it.

3. Is it really that bad to conserve oil? Particularly when you may need it in the future... There is a long history of American presidents since World War II who have done this, both Republicans and Democrats as the US has depleted its most lucrative reserves.

4. There is a reason why America's credit rating has been downgraded. Reagan, Bush I and Bush II stacked up the largest US debt in history spending on foreign wars and supporting corporate interests.

I don't support Obama or his policies. If you look at my previous posts you will see I often am critical of him. But I believe in credit where credit is due and criticism where criticism is due. He definetely is not a good president, and there never has been a good president. However, if you listen to Romneys foreign and domestic policies, I garuantee you, America will be more screwed than it is now. This is not an election between good and bad, bad or worse. It is an election between a President who has screwed America and a man who will screw America even more.

PS, Why do people seem to believe Obama controls everything, including the weather?

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
reply to post by Athin

They both suck so we are screwed either way. Good news though, it doesn't matter who is POTUS the same old garbage is just gonna keep on truckin.

Gary Johnson 2012, F' it.

Btw, gas was not $1.75 in NY in 2008, and I suspect we aren't the only state paying over $3 at that time & I wish I was paying $3.71 but rather I'm paying $4.35 +/- but usually +.
edit on 10-10-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

Sure they both suck, but let's try something new so we can at least pretend we have a shot at making it. The turds have been in the bowl long enough, time for a good flush.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   
I am voting for the American. I am not voting for the man who wasn't born here.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by SpeachM1litant

yeah but with #2, Like i've said in the past, I dont support either obama or romney, but Obama has said he would create more jobs...I love how he campaigns about creating jobs when its not in his power to create jobs in teh first place. Either way, they both suck, I'm moving to Mars

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Athin

I belong to the CSP. Common Sense Party.

Really?
Common sense would've told me their both hanging from the same strings.
I don't know maybe he's a good man out to look for the interests of the people and the country instead of his own and those who fund him, I don't know.
Making a whole thread about two puppets just doesn't make sense to me.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Atom12
I am voting for the American. I am not voting for the man who wasn't born here.

You're voting for the Mormon.....

You know, those peeps who think the Jews were in the US and not the Native Americans, or something like that I'm not sure.

Still, a guy who has sat on a board of directors for a medical company who defrauded the government, made billions, and is an active Mormon, shouldn't be President of the US, a supposed modern country.
Some of you people sit there and judge other countries, your whole charade is a mess, a giant circus, it's disgusting the way you people human shield your oppressors, you're all nuts.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by AllInMyHead

Wow in the process of your comment you just describe Obama and any other politician in office. I keep voting for the lesser of two evils but, only problem is they keep getting more and more equally evil.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Why would you even consider voting for either of these parties? Has ANYTHING in your life ever really changed after a change of leader or political swing? No it has not. And it never will. The 2 party paradigm is a smoke screen.Romney,Obama et al are PR men for the corporate lobbyist groups in all thier disgusting forms, nothing more. The best vote is no vote, It is signal of no confidence.
Its the only way anything will ever change.
edit on 12-10-2012 by Elvis Hendrix because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   
baah, romney is as a bad a lier as his prophet (mormon). He'll win anyway, thats what makes
him a good puppet for the people, and then here comes WORLD WAR 3. Its already planned.
Maybe both obama will lead it either way. The US is starting to scare me. I remember at my gov office, my mom visited, and said some guy offered her couple of 100$ to vote for him, i was like wtf. These old ass Politicians
are worthless.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join