It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why We Need to Vote Romney! We Need Obama Out!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Honor93
reply to post by TheOneElectric

do you or does anyone find it odd, that this close to the election, Ron Paul hasn't officially endorsed any nominee ?? not even Johnson and they are representing the same party (Libertarians).

Virgil Goode will be appearing on several ballots (16 or so i think) but if he isn't on yours, you can also write him in.

Why do people say such things? I don't understand. Ignorance? Not wanting to learn what a real Libertarian is?

Let me explain something for your and a few others edification.

Ron Paul was a Republican with some Libertarian fundamental philosophies...but he was primarily a republican. Ron had too may social Conservative positions that true Libertarians do not. For instance, Ron was pro-life. Libertarians believe Government has no business in that arena, for or against...period. Ron was not for Gay marriage. Libertarians don't believe Gov has a place in that...period. Hell, as far as I am concerned, you can marry your mail box...I do not care.

In my signature is a link to the Libertarian Party Platform. if you want to know what the party stands for...there ya go. if you want to cling to people's misguided ideas...please go for it. I have my own personal philosophies of freedom, but they only expand upon what the Libertarian party stands for...the political platform is established and set.
edit on 10/10/2012 by Jeremiah65 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by DIDtm

I just don't understand most of you peeps at all. When do your real eyes, realize, real lies.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllInMyHead
Sorry, and I say this as respectfully as I can, but I think your wacked. I am no huge fan of either Obama or Romney but there is NO way NO how that I can see how a reasonable person could vote for Romney. He lies...CONSTANTLY, changes positions at the drop of a hat and doesn't seem to have a position on ANYTHING other than trying to be the opposite of Obama...which really isn't working all that well for him. So sorry, and I know that there are gonna be dozens but disagree with me, but I am gonna stick with Barack this time around.

Romney will do anything, and say anything, in order to achieve the position he deludedly feels he's been "destinied" to hold his entire life. He's "entitled" to the Presidency. It's so blatently obvious that this is his attitude with every changing platitude he offers to whichever demographic he's appealing to at the moment.
He's a strident, self-serving, insensitive, BULLY. Do you want this man, who's been proven to have no censor on his mouth, to represent the US in the global forum? He doesn't even know why the windows on aircraft don't open to let in air in case of a fire. My god!
We'll be at war with Iran before we know it with this man, and out the window goes the idea of the "balanced budget" or drawing down the defecit.
Plus, what about the troubling fact concerning of all of Romney's own personal offshore accounts that he's used to hide his own tax obligations and cheat the American tax system? Get real. This guy is a dangerous charlatan, and will pillage and plunder whatever he's able to, with the help of his Wall Street friends.

Yes, money does unfortunateily rule this current, corrupt government, but Romney will totally obliterate the hard working middle-class and cause more pain than we can even imagine for those who are not his privileged 1%.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Athin

Don't vote for either of them. Take your country back from the elite scum. Global revolution....

If America doesn't revolt before,during,right after this election. The world will have trouble forgiving you. Whoever owns the voting machines decides who wins.

Stop falling for their in-depth lie and instead of voting for either of those douche bags PROTEST!!!!!!
edit on 10-10-2012 by Mandrakerealmz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by DIDtm

I just don't understand most of you peeps at all. When do your real eyes, realize, real lies.

What is it you don't get and why don't you educate us?

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
the fact is you should vote for romney to see what happens, and if he fails then rebel, I don't see the problem?

either way you're going to need to rebel in the future regardless, since it would still be the same system? ...

if obama is voted in this time, who is after obama, who are the next 2 candidates?

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Mandrakerealmz

Don't vote for either of them.

Swills

Voting for anyone or anything puts you in fantasy land

Doesn't take an education in fact that may blind you from reality.
edit on 10-10-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

You know you can vote for Johnson or write in Paul, correct? Pride goes a long ways more than just being able to "win"

Pride has nothing to do with it. I want Obama out of the White House and I want that in a real and tangible way not just in spirit. People who vote for a 3rd party in this race when no viable 3rd party exists for anything like real numbers is voting for no one or voting him out in spirit.

Well, spirit insures that Bush's 3rd term goes into a 4th and the same wars, same bores and same economic malaise we've been suffering for 6 + years now will continue on without let up.

Romney may turn out to be a fool and an moron on almost everything but if he's good on only one thing, none of the rest of that matters. The economy is headed down. The numbers indicate nothing stops that anymore...only slows it down..if we're lucky. Romney IS good at one thing and even his enemies grant him this much. In fact, they attack him for it. He knows how to make money. LOTS of Money. He's damn good in an executive position, making money for the entity he''s running.

On the eve of financial collapse, which would I like in office? A man 4 years proven to be carrying variations of the last 8 years of bad before him? (Including not having passed one budget of his own since then :@@
or do I want a man who has proven to have the sense and when needed, ruthlessness to get the job done and make things happen?

America is about to be in desperate need of someone who can make things happen...... let's hope he can. THIS one sure can't. That's as simple as it gets in this world today.

* By the way, I came back to add something and it's important people understand. Not EVERYONE can write in Ron Paul. Even if they WANT to. Under Missouri State law Ron Paul lost a primary/caucus and so CANNOT LEGALLY be counted for the purpose of a write in campaign. So says the election law of our piece of the land.
edit on 11-10-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: Added note about legal issues for writing in Paul

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Jeremiah65

i asked because it is a valid question.
sad that you think otherwise.

Ron Paul has not endorsed or promoted anyone, even himself.
i'm not a member of the Libertarian party, so i am curious if he supports their candidate.
(i did not ask if the party supports Paul ... btw, Paul's wiki states that he holds libertarian views
)

Paul may be a registered Republican but he certainly isn't representing "them" or their platform.

for the last time, i don't do political parties.
not the Libertarians, not the D/R or any other, i am an Indy (except when voting).
i vote my conscience and i don't party beforehand

ETA: i had to go back and re-read this ...

Ron Paul was a Republican with some Libertarian fundamental philosophies...but he was primarily a republican. Ron had too may social Conservative positions that true Libertarians do not. For instance, Ron was pro-life. Libertarians believe Government has no business in that arena, for or against...period. Ron was not for Gay marriage.
and it IS in past tense ... did i miss something ??
(or was it hopefully just a grammar error ?)
edit on 10-10-2012 by Honor93 because: ETA

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Oh so don't vote, I see. Well you'll be glad to know that's been my solution all these years but whether its a fantasy world or not, people give it attention and make it a reality. Either way, I'm voting Gary Johnson.
edit on 10-10-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOneElectric

The Devil I know versus the Devil I don't want to know. If you can't vote for Obama, then vote for Johnson or write in Ron Paul.

Amen to that brother. Wish I had that option in my state. The Republocrats are stuck in their own Rube Goldberg of a government and they're dragging us down with them.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Have at it. Then check out Rod Dietrich's Ridiculuosness. Both great ways to spend your time.

edit on 10-10-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I said don't vote for Obama or Romney. Both of them are pawns for different dynastic elite families. America doesn't have democracy. you have a plutocracy which is constantly warring against itself. Have you not realised that pretty much, The Illuminati conspiracy is real. And highly complicated.

But if you want to continue living in blissful ignorance devoid of logic and FACTS then fiiiine vote for puppet A or B.......

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Athin

While I agree that Obama needs to go, Romney isn't the solution. He's just a white version of Obama as Obama was a half-black version of Bush who was a redneck version of Clinton etc.

Unfortunately, people today think that the republicans and the democrats are two different entities. They're not. They are the same coin just different sides. So either way the coin falls, you still get the same coin. Think of it as a play on stage. You have the actors (politicians like Romney, Obama and everyone else) who are on the stage trying to make you believe what they're saying.

It's the people (or person) who wrote the script for both who is telling you what to believe making you think you have a choice. This isn't true. And that's why people like Ron Paul will never be in the oval office because they don't read from the script given to them.

Until something major happens, votes don't really matter. Not unless we get a third party that's popular enough to run against them who isn't reading from the script and instead, doing what they believe to be the best and listening to the people.

It's not just America that has this issue, but every government in the world.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

Holding Libertarian views is not "Libertarian". I have fiscal conservative views (as Libertarians do) but that doesn't make me a Republican now does it? I have socially liberal views....and that doesn't make me a Democrat either does it....

I'm sorry you took what I was saying in the wrong tone. I liked Ron, it was nice to see some of the Libertarian principles brought into the spotlight. But I was still going to vote Libertarian. Ron's socially conservative positions are not something I shared with him.

yes...grammatical "time-tense" issues. Ron was not representing the Libertarian party...ron "has" some Libertarian principles, but he falls short of the real deal.

The Libertarian Party Platform
edit on 10/10/2012 by Jeremiah65 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mandrakerealmz
reply to post by randyvs

I said don't vote for Obama or Romney. Both of them are pawns for different dynastic elite families. America doesn't have democracy. you have a plutocracy which is constantly warring against itself. Have you not realised that pretty much, The Illuminati conspiracy is real. And highly complicated.

But if you want to continue living in blissful ignorance devoid of logic and FACTS then fiiiine vote for puppet A or B.......

Partner, you need to click on the link I provided.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Auricom

Well Said, Just another puppet show election. One of these days Americans should stand up and take there country back.

:/ I can hope cant I? lol

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

He knows how to make money. LOTS of Money. He's damn good in an executive position, making money for the entity he''s running.

Wrong reason to vote for him.

He's good at running a COMPANY.

The United States of America is not incorporated. Flag don't say USA Inc. It's a country of PEOPLE, not a corporation.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Hehehe
True indeed.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
America needs a president like Romney, really.

A warmonger, chicken hawk avoided the Vietnam war, he doesn't pay his fair share of tax, has offshore accounts ( tax cheat) member of a cult religion ( racist religion) Romney doesn't drink, eat chocolate, and dancing in some cases is forbidden by the Mormon church. Romney hates gays and lesbians denys them all rights. Cares nothing for the less well off of society.

I could go on, but hey millions of Americans are dumb than dumber and will vote for this guy. Not matter what i say.
edit on 10-10-2012 by P12SOLD because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-10-2012 by P12SOLD because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join