It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why We Need to Vote Romney! We Need Obama Out!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Athin

You are telling us that you would rather vote for puppet 2, who we have no idea what we will get and no idea what his policies are and is a liar over puppet 1, who we know were screwed with and know were screwed with his policies and also lies?

And you want us to vote for puppet 2, a corrupt man over someone who's policies and views on America are shared with ours just because he doesnt have a shot on winning this time around?

No thanks. Im not giving the establishment what they want anymore. Im voting my conscious because Im not going to be tied to either candidate when he finishes this country off.

link   
reply to post by ErEhWoN

Annoying post.

link   

Originally posted by Razimus
He lost more of our tax dollars than half a million on solyndra, Obama does need to be kicked out, I find it despicable that many are attempting to play the race card in this election, I keep getting reminded over and over in the past recent weeks that Obama is the first black president, the color of skin doesn't matter, that obscure black actress on twitter who stood up for Romney and was blasted because of the color of her skin voting for a candidate of a different skin color is one example of how racist things are becoming, it's ok to look at the issues and be color blind on the candidate's skin color as long as that candidate is the black guy? I don't think so, the white guy can be seen as a human being just as the black guy, vote for the guy that stands for something, vote for the guy that has a slim chance of pulling us out of the depths of this horrible economic disaster, that guy is not Obama, that guy is Romney.
Obama is not that guy and neither is Romney. Romney is not going to pull us out of the depths of ANYTHING. NOBODY is that guy, champ. Better get used to it. People are too apathetic, and complacent to do ANYTHING.. They ALL need to be kicked out, as they do not represent the people. Better wake up and smell the coffee.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by loam
reply to post by Athin

And yet you missed the biggest reason of all.

Obama believes he can assassinate American citizens without judicial process.

That alone is enough to run him out of office!!!

Frankly, if you must vote for one or the other, I'd rather vote for a potential future war criminal, rather than the one we know we absolutely currently have.

Isn't our current state of affairs just grand?

edit on 10-10-2012 by loam because: (no reason given)

You hit it 100% straight on the Jackpot, I do say.

Romney MAY be a nightmare. My CURRENT nightmare damn sure isn't ending though. So if Romney MAY be a nightmare, he MAY not be so bad too... it's hard to recall back beyond 12 full years of this Wonderland gone to bad acid trip, but life was good under Clinton and Americans were largely happy. Japan's economy sucked..but hell, everyone else around the world seemed to do okay in the 90s. Same with the later half of the 80's,

We've had two BAD ones...let's not just assume EVERY President from now on will be like this, and so give up in acceptance. It HAS NOT been this way until recently. Standing for reelecting ANYONE with such contempt as we've seen from this one is unthinkable, IMO.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Well, I was going to disect the OP and all his lies, but after reading the replies I see that this thread is just for propaganda, lies, and fear mongering.

One I will address is the gas prices, when you use the "When Obama took office gas was 1.75 Now it's 3.71", you do know that 1.75 was an artificial low due to the massive contraction of the economy in the 4th quarter of 2008, right?

But before that massive contraction, in the 2nd/3rd quarter of 2008, gas prices were at an all time high of $4+

These are called facts, you can look them up if you want.

gasbuddy.com...

www.makestockmarketprofits.com...

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

That's not a good arguement man, come on.

I don't need to explain the NDAA because I'm sure you know what it's about.

If a candidate openly supports that, why would he retract it while in office? If anything, Romney would have the exact opposite approach considering that not very many Americans would be okay with knowing that they can be detained and tortured LEGALLY by the government.

But then again, I guess American Idol and the NFL are too important and meaningful than individualistic freedom, but that's an entirely different topic and I'm not meaning to rant. Okay I'll stop.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

I definitely don't think Loam is proud to surrender to the machine.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills

Anyone Supporting Romney, gave up Pride long ago.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   

He stands for 0% of the American people but stands so proudly for 100% of his corporate masters

Exactly, how anyone could possibly support Romney is beyond me. If you think Obama bankrupted America what do you thing another Republican war will do?

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

So you're going to give your vote to a man based on what may or may not happen or on what he may or may not do?

I honestly do not know what else to say.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
voting Obama out is not a good enough reason to vote Romney.
actually, i can't find any good reason to vote Romney.

however, as much as i like Johnson, Virgil Goode is gaining my interest as well.

for those who think voting outside this box is a bad thing, just remember, if enough ppl do it, neither Obama or Romney can lay claim to the position !!

personally, i think with such a historically low voter turnout (last time it was 80% was 1876) ... even if every person voted outside the box, the vote counters would fix it anyway.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
The Devil I know versus the Devil I don't want to know.

If you can't vote for Obama, then vote for Johnson or write in Ron Paul.
edit on 10-10-2012 by TheOneElectric because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by HostileApostle
Well, I was going to disect the OP and all his lies, but after reading the replies I see that this thread is just for propaganda, lies, and fear mongering.

One I will address is the gas prices, when you use the "When Obama took office gas was 1.75 Now it's 3.71", you do know that 1.75 was an artificial low due to the massive contraction of the economy in the 4th quarter of 2008, right?

But before that massive contraction, in the 2nd/3rd quarter of 2008, gas prices were at an all time high of $4+

These are called facts, you can look them up if you want.

gasbuddy.com...

www.makestockmarketprofits.com...

Get factual evidence and that logic out of here! This is America, the home of the ignorance where instead of searching for credibility and the truth we instead bah like sheep and where right-wing blames left-wing and left-wing blames right-wing. This is America! Where the television knows best and what 'the man in charge' says goes!

In Soviet America, government owns you!

Okay, I'm done. Thank you though, it's good to know there is at least one person in this thread who isn't blinded by well, blind faith. But yeah, unfortunately logic and facts don't seem to hold much credence here, but a shocking comment bashing Obomney or Obomney sure does!

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Romney and his NeoCons( Communist under a new name) are and can willing be if "told to" to be Communist in action as well. Either way we are screwed in the end. Sorry.

See Reagan and Pat Buchanan for their insight.
edit on 10-10-2012 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

Originally posted by Swills

Anyone Supporting Romney, gave up Pride long ago.

Those of us who are Americans and actually are participating in this election are planning to recall, after it's over, that we ARE all still Americans right?

I'm starting to wonder how deeply personal feelings are building here to possibly carry right on past the point this election matters.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

You know you can vote for Johnson or write in Paul, correct? Pride goes a long ways more than just being able to "win"

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
oh look! another self proclaimed "libertarian" being a cheerleader for the GOP. We seem to have a lot of those here.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I just read a great comment about this and I wanted to share it with this thread,

But in the end, one thing that can be said, without a doubt, is that Goldman Sachs will win this election.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
The definition of STUPID is doing the same thing over and over, and each time expecting a different result.

Voting for the "lesser of two evils" is STUPID. People do it every four years, and then they cry and whine when it's the exact same crap, and vow that they'll vote the guy out and put in a new guy from the opposing party who'll "fix everything"....and then the same exact result occurs.

NO VOTE FOR A THIRD PARTY IS WASTED. Thinking so is utter nonsense. If you vote for the person you truly believe in, whether that person wins or loses, you didn't waste your vote. You don't have to vote for the winner, just vote your conscience. If everybody did that, and stopped with the silly idea that you have to vote for the lesser of two evils, perhaps the creeps in charge will start to get the message that the people aren't buying the two-party lie any longer.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOneElectric

do you or does anyone find it odd, that this close to the election, Ron Paul hasn't officially endorsed any nominee ?? not even Johnson and they are representing the same party (Libertarians).

Virgil Goode will be appearing on several ballots (16 or so i think) but if he isn't on yours, you can also write him in.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join