It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why We Need to Vote Romney! We Need Obama Out!!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   
If you want another holy war, go vote for Romney. If you honestly believe that we as Americans should hold Israel's interests over our own, or that our foreign policy should be dictated by scripture, vote Romney. If you honestly believe that our soldiers should fight and die in the name of Israel and her never ending calls to war, then vote for Romney.

I am sincerely afraid that if Romney does get elected, America will be at war with the entire world by his second term. And then you can all send your kids over to the middle east (and probably Russia and China too) while Romney and his 5 sons (that will never put on the uniform themselves, royalty doesn't fight war) sit there and laugh at you.

I'll vote for Gary Johnson. Then I know that I wasn't part of the problem. Then I know that at least I tried even though it seems like I'm surrounded by idiots and racists that only vote R because of their seething hatred for Muslims... which is just as bad as the racists that only vote D because their president is black.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   
The wealthy will run amuck !
We (US) are already the most lopsided larger - country ever on earth wealth wise /. Why make it worse with Romney.
Romney already mentions were his allegiances are - against the 47% That means retired people, disabled etc. etc.

edit on 15-10-2012 by thetiler because: spelling

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dishonored
If you want another holy war, go vote for Romney. If you honestly believe that we as Americans should hold Israel's interests over our own, or that our foreign policy should be dictated by scripture, vote Romney. If you honestly believe that our soldiers should fight and die in the name of Israel and her never ending calls to war, then vote for Romney.

I am sincerely afraid that if Romney does get elected, America will be at war with the entire world by his second term. And then you can all send your kids over to the middle east (and probably Russia and China too) while Romney and his 5 sons (that will never put on the uniform themselves, royalty doesn't fight war) sit there and laugh at you.

I'll vote for Gary Johnson. Then I know that I wasn't part of the problem. Then I know that at least I tried even though it seems like I'm surrounded by idiots and racists that only vote R because of their seething hatred for Muslims... which is just as bad as the racists that only vote D because their president is black.

How can you possibly want Gary Johnson over any of the other options? The idea of having a balanced budget and lower military spending is great and all, but he wants to do them both by 43%, all in one shot? No thank you. More coal-fired power plants? No thank you. End the corporate income tax and replace it with the Fair Tax system? No thank you. Wants to cut medicare and medicaid spending by 43%, also in one fell swoop? No thank you.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by thepixelpusher

Originally posted by flashtrum

Originally posted by Athin

When Obama took office gas was 1.75 Now it's 3.71
People on welfare went from 31.9 million to 46.4 million

Sadly to the Democrats they secretly love that number. Because it's another 15 million possible votes. One lady is out on the street shouting she's voting for Obama because "he" gave her a free cell phone.

Obama Free Cell Phone Lady

Of course this is ridiculous but we're not dealing with the smartest electorate in the world. It's frustrating to put out common sense facts like you are doing, and to look at the plan to fix some of our entitlement programs by the GOP, and to be met with a brick wall from the left. They don't want to accept fact. Scare tactics and lies. Didn't the debate tell us all we needed to know?

The only hoe you have is to convince undecideds (and for the life of me how you can be undecided at this point is mind boggling) to vote Romney and to make sure ALL registered GOP'rs come out to vote.

So we get bailout welfare Ben Bernanke boasting on TV that he got another hundred billion of our money to bail out bankers at our expense and the nut jobs here complain about a measly phone that could actually help people receive a call for a job.

What a load of bullocks!

I'm a "nut job" for pointing this out? Have you SEEN the video referenced? This woman is NOT looking for work. She's practically jumping for joy that because she IS on the government dole, she is now entitled to additional freebies.

You must be a lib - name calling in the face of logic and fact.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Athin

Now... the reason we need Romney in the white house. Simple answer. We need Obama out. Look at what he has done already. Let's think about this...

Oil Drilling permits under Clinton rose 58%. Under Bush up 116%. Under Obama DOWN 36%

Are you Kidding !???

It was CAUSE of the Bush Administration all the way before Obama set foot at the White House!!

No Brainer There Oil Up 116% when bush was in Office !! OIL Tycoon ! Bush SR & JR

Gas was 1.75 when Clinton was in Office and Stasrted to Rise when Bush Took Over

Welfare ahhh Ressesion Close to another Great Depression !!! Cause of Bad Bankers Fed Reserve

All happend on BUSH's Term ...

America didnt faulter like in 1929 beacuse we have those Program of Welfare Public Assistance Unemployment Insurance Food Stamps ( EBT ) beacuse of what happend in 1929 Stock market Crash

Thank a Democrat...

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by flyswatter

How can you possibly want Gary Johnson over any of the other options? The idea of having a balanced budget and lower military spending is great and all, but he wants to do them both by 43%, all in one shot? No thank you. More coal-fired power plants? No thank you. End the corporate income tax and replace it with the Fair Tax system? No thank you. Wants to cut medicare and medicaid spending by 43%, also in one fell swoop? No thank you.

I don't agree with everything the man says nor do I agree with ripping the band aid off to watch the cut bleed, but we have no other option here. It's either this or we continue down the same road and probably end up somewhere between world war 3 and the end of the world as we know it with these warmongers in power. That's the reality and severity of the situation and if it does come to that point, it's going to be a lot worse than what Gary Johnson has in mind.

Romney will pick a war with both Iran and Syria. Russia is not going to be happy about that. China is already looking for a reason to go to war and God knows what North Korea is doing. That is reality. And that's why Gary Johnson has my vote.
edit on 15-10-2012 by Dishonored because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by RichardA

got a link to the USA corp website?

address?

BBB listing?

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by flyswatter

I don't agree with everything the man says nor do I agree with ripping the band aid off to watch the cut bleed, but we have no other option here. It's either this or we continue down the same road and probably end up somewhere between world war 3 and the end of the world as we know it with these warmongers in power. That's the reality and severity of the situation and if it does come to that point, it's going to be a lot worse than what Gary Johnson has in mind.

Romney will pick a war with both Iran and Syria. Russia is not going to be happy about that. China is already looking for a reason to go to war and God knows what North Korea is doing. That is reality. And that's why Gary Johnson has my vote.
edit on 15-10-2012 by Dishonored because: (no reason given)

Understood, and well put. It just really comes down to what each of us values the most, and what we personally think will help and/or hurt this country the most. I dont agree with where you are placing your vote, but I absolutely respect your right to vote that way.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by ErEhWoN

Did you check the link or did you just reply to sound cool? There is plenty of information there for you to do your own research. I did and I'm not going to do it for you. Come talk to me after you do a bit of research on this and I'll be willing to discuss it with you, otherwise........................

peace

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Athin

Quit playing the games the establishment wants you to play. That's exactly why we're in the #ty position we are in. You've been fooled, hoodwinked. Romney is not going to bring any more change than Obama did, if you think he would then I consider you a fool.

Romney is going to lose either way, and despite the patriotism you may feel voting against which ever candidate you happen to dislike more, it is futile because as we all know the electoral college dictates elections and popular vote has no effect in the presidential elections.

So that's proof that voting for Romney is a wasted vote unless you think that America is headed in a good direction, and that Romney would lead us in a slightly more preferable direction. But if you think America has issues that need to be solved that leaves only one more choice and that is the 3rd party candidate. Vote Gary Johnson. If the 3rd party candidates get a significant amount of voters it could influence the establishment to adopt the principles that these other parties run on, libertarian principles are some of the best in American politics.

We can't compete with China through establishment cronyism. We simply do not have a large enough population to continue dominating without fixing the problems intrinsic to America. Our system does not appear sustainable. If we don't make some significant changes we will watch American dominance get completely over run by other countries. This will cut deeply into the pockets and influence of the elite and average person alike.
edit on 16-10-2012 by On7a7higher7plane because: addition

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Dishonored

Right on I'm about Gary Johnson too bro.

Romneys' idea of foreign policy scares me. The last thing we need is to stoke the fires of conflict further while our economy collapses under the debt burden that we accumulated through increasing the size of the military irresponsibly.

The fact that he would divide America between Christians and non-Christians is equally disturbing. I don't understand how people are stupid enough not to recognize how disastrous the consequences of such actions would be. I have no intention to bring about Armageddon in vain.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by thetiler

More like the wealthy will accumulate their wealth into gold for one last hurrah before they let the system collapse under its' own weight.

That appears to be the secret plan of the GOP. To crucify us on a cross of gold... I wish people were wise enough to see through the illusions these snakes beset on us. They are the most wicked creed imaginable.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Razimus

Romney isn't a business genius, all he did was consolidate companies and refinance them. This is something any properly educated intellectual could accomplish. I'm not trying to knock him for his accomplishments, but in no way does this qualify him to be the commander in chief of these United States.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by On7a7higher7plane
reply to post by Razimus

Romney isn't a business genius, all he did was consolidate companies and refinance them. This is something any properly educated intellectual could accomplish. I'm not trying to knock him for his accomplishments, but in no way does this qualify him to be the commander in chief of these United States.

What qualified Obama?

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

The economy took a hit because of Frank and Dodd. Also because of Democrats pushing the housing issue letting anyone who works at a lemonade stand buy a house that they KNEW they couldn't afford. I'm not saying Obama is the direct cause to all those problems... but his policies do more harm than good! We have RECORD people of assistance. RECORD disability payouts. RECORD people in poverty. That's what Obama brings to the table.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by thepixelpusher

Originally posted by Athin

Sadly to the Democrats they secretly love that number. Because it's another 15 million possible votes. One lady is out on the street shouting she's voting for Obama because "he" gave her a free cell phone.

Obama Free Cell Phone Lady

Of course this is ridiculous but we're not dealing with the smartest electorate in the world. It's frustrating to put out common sense facts like you are doing, and to look at the plan to fix some of our entitlement programs by the GOP, and to be met with a brick wall from the left. They don't want to accept fact. Scare tactics and lies. Didn't the debate tell us all we needed to know?

The only hoe you have is to convince undecideds (and for the life of me how you can be undecided at this point is mind boggling) to vote Romney and to make sure ALL registered GOP'rs come out to vote.

So we get bailout welfare Ben Bernanke boasting on TV that he got another hundred billion of our money to bail out bankers at our expense and the nut jobs here complain about a measly phone that could actually help people receive a call for a job.

What a load of bullocks!

I'm a "nut job" for pointing this out? Have you SEEN the video referenced? This woman is NOT looking for work. She's practically jumping for joy that because she IS on the government dole, she is now entitled to additional freebies.

You must be a lib - name calling in the face of logic and fact.

So a phone that cost maybe around $30 USDollars has you hot and bothered all the while the international banks are walking away with trillions and leaving you an IOU. Your priorities are so far out of wack I don't know what to tell you except that you should get your priorities straight and wake up to the real problem. If not you'll be worse than a nut job...you'll be a broke nut job!!

You're the one name calling by calling me a Lib. What does that even mean!? I have my beef on policies with both candidates and the system that shuts out any third-party challengers that offer other choices.

Your reply is neither fact nor logic because you have no idea if this woman is seeking work or not. You just jump to your knee jerk reaction based upon your prejudices. You are what the NWO types loves becuase you are so easily distracted and played as a fool.
edit on 19-10-2012 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join