It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why We Need to Vote Romney! We Need Obama Out!!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I am so tired of people voting without having any clue what is really going on! SO yeh vote for Romeny!!
Yeh vote a peaceful black man out to get a war mongering LDS who probably wants to force a return of JC!
I always thought those that were religious would be peaceful but i guess that's not always true!
WWlll is what Mitt Romney is selling so I hope you have a good bomb shelter and a couple of years worth of food! Also better bring some excersise equipment down in your shelter cause i hear farming is hard work!

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
My state will go blue no matter what (Illinois)... so why would I sacrifice my soul for nothing? I'd rather sleep easy knowing I wasn't in any way responsible for electing another mass murderer

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Atom12
I am voting for the American. I am not voting for the man who wasn't born here.

Don't be silly. Mitt Romney was born here. What, do you think his parents would have gone on vacation right before his birth. I'm not a fan of Romney, or of much of the Mormon belief system, but if that's who you want, don't let some lie about him not being an American stop you.

(I'm assuming you mean Romney,because nobody in their right mind still believes Obama is not a natural-born American citizen.) Incidentally, you don't have to be born in the U.S. To be a natural born U.S. Citizen, as long as your mother is a US citizen and registers you as such. But again, we're assuming you're referring to Willard Mitt anyhow.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Athin

I understand what you're saying... but quite frankly, I personally would rather kill myself before surrendering my dignity and soul to either of those sadistic swine.

Unfortunately I live in australia so my opinion doesn't count for squat. Which kind of sucks considering America dictates world policies and our future as a planet and a species. But even if I lived in America, as you said yourself, my vote would be ineffective at best if not altogether ignored, so I don't lose any extra sleep over it.

Screw Romney and Obama - both of em. Neither of those men hold our best interests at heart. They're both career politicians of the worst kind. They're on the corporatist Payroll. Their game is deceit and manipulation of the People, with no honour or integrity and certainly no remorse, and I refuse to obediently partake in their depraved dog and pony show at the cost of countless more innocent lives and the perpetuation of unnecessary suffering and destruction in the name of Empirical expansion and fascist control - not that my dissent makes a difference. But I refuse to personally take on the inherent responsibility of those atrocities by endorsing a ruler that I don't trust or believe in. I'm a fanatical dreamer, I know.

Hell, man; it's your duty as a responsible human being not to vote for either of those evil goofy puppets. Sure, resistance is futile and one of those two are almost explicitly destined for presidency. But is that a good enough reason to just lay down and die? Where's our courage gone? Where's our spark for life, love and liberty gone? Has it been permanently snuffed out by the winds of political corruption and social degeneration?

What will it take for humanity to get pissed off enough about this crazy crap to stop supporting and participating in it? Is it completely hopeless? Are we done? Forfeit? What an incredible cosmic disappointment we have become

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by loam
reply to post by Athin

And yet you missed the biggest reason of all.

Obama believes he can assassinate American citizens without judicial process.

That alone is enough to run him out of office!!!

Frankly, if you must vote for one or the other, I'd rather vote for a potential future war criminal, rather than the one we know we absolutely currently have.

Isn't our current state of affairs just grand?

edit on 10-10-2012 by loam because: (no reason given)

Obama is not owned by Israel, i think Romney will start ww3

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   
It's a bit like a magicians false choice or asking someone which do you want, death by firing squad or death by hanging?

You don't really want either, but with the absence of any alternative you're tricked into picking what you consider the lesser of 2 evils - but whichever you pick it's still evil.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by ErEhWoN

Actually your wrong. The Government that we vote for now is actually a Corporation. Check out the link.
www.republicoftheunitedstates.org...

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Ronald Reagan had a BA in Economics and Sociology.

en.wikipedia.org...

Didn't he oversee a huge growth in the economy?

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Romney has been one of the worst choices we have had shoved down our throats for a while.

I would even prefer a bush over him.

His dirty tactics in running for election are enough to make any true democratic society sick from the lack of effort in trying to win fairly. He is very one sided. He is only interested in winning, rather than preserving the democratic process.

Even if Obama was the anti Christ, he has been true to the process and not cheated. I do not like him much either, but Romney is his history. Corporate and big money tactics, as if this country was his own little playing field.

I do not expect people who have made their choice already to think twice, since anyone who is decided this early on, or has been from the get go, is not interested in reason, just favorites and pleasing the right type of people.

I am not even decided on Romney, I would give him the benefit of the doubt, but seeing how he has cheated and is trying to set a dangerous standard in which a candidate and running mate can lie cheat and steal the democratic process of the people's real choice....I have to consider him disqualified in my mind.

Obama, sucks, to be honest. BUT....he has demonstrated the ability to trust his skills, and the people enough to respect the whole process. His motives escape me, as I do not know him personally. I will say that I can trust him that much more.

Romney would funnel money and power into a select and perverse group of hands. He would not give this country a chance by what he has demonstrated thus far.

Had he been true to his nature, and outright voiced his concern for a few Americans I could have trusted him. He has lied, tried to disqualify other candidates he could not compete with intellectually, and has shown his cowardice and fear of people power. That to me is not in line with what is expected of a democratic societies candidate for the highest office of rule.

Really he is not even an option. The fact he is not disqualified for fraud only soils the good name of our country and makes the entire process that much more discredited, all for his campaigning, not even his preservation of office. He has really done the US harm, win or not.

edit on 14-10-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Do you know why most felons vote democrat? Once you find out you will be voting Republican for life.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by lucid eyes

I disagree...

If a party is consistent and in line with your views then perhaps. But being in a two party system, both are bound to change since neither can adequately meet with real solutions to the issues the people have.

It becomes a north VS south dynamic. Opposing forces that are at odds with each other for the mere sake of being at odds with each other.

Really, an independent mind would vote for the candidate that best meets his expectations and is not up for grabs by the highest bidder, he would opt for the best leader for his country, not his parties favorite.

Romney and his promises (price of office) seem to be more his own problem and a liability to the country (people) he wishes to represent,

In fact I would say that anyone pushing partisan loyalty is an extremist and not a healthy candidate for election.

when a candidate has not met with the country, he has met with his friends. He will then not serve the country, he will treat his office like a business and sell its power to the highest bidder.

A true patriot will leave his personal views aside and serve the peoples will to the best of his ability with the utmost respect for their safety and prosperity.

Romney is not that person. Maybe Obama is not either, but considering his position with waging preemptive war and not treating our defence forces like mercenaries, I see it in line with what the American people are saying.

That much he got right. I have my own view on things, but I accept that my people have a majority opinion which must be served. My people have not a party but a flag. My people have not an opinion, but a voice.

See them, hear them. We are not a thing. Republican, democrat, THESE ARE THINGS!....WE ARE A PEOPLE....give us a real man/ woman, who is not a thing either.....!

edit on 14-10-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
How do you know Governor Romney wouldn't be worse? No thanks. I'll stick with President Obama. Besides, I don't have a car, so gasoline prices don't matter to me. I actually would rather have higher gasoline prices because it would encourage people to bike and walk more, making healthier/happier people. And it would encourage people to eat local food. Instead of transporting food from all over, why not eat food from your own backyard? Or at least from a local farm.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Oh dear Lord another thread and poster who buys into the puppet show of the Republicans and the Democrats. You'll find the same people working both puppets. Wake up my friend.
edit on 14-10-2012 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by lucid eyes
Do you know why most felons vote democrat? Once you find out you will be voting Republican for life.

Ha ha, that was a funny joke!

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by RomeByFire
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

So you're going to give your vote to a man based on what may or may not happen or on what he may or may not do?

I honestly do not know what else to say.

I've actually given up on this place. It's become this big GOP circle jerk.

I'm actually thinking we may have an electoral college dispute again this election. Truthfully speaking, If Romney get's in there and can't fix it, he will have destroyed the GOP's chances for a very long time. Then again, I don't see much difference between the two. People talk about how liberal the Democrats are. Compared to the rest of the world the U.S. is laughably conservative, every party we have is on the right. We have no left in this country. Perhaps what we need is an actual left. I'm certian ATS would have a stroke though

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by antonia

I have to agree with you there. I don't think it will make much difference who wins. Romney won't wave a magic wand and fix everything in a year or two that's absurd but on the other hand I think Obama has failed with the US debt reaching out of control levels at over 16 trillion. There seem to be a lot of whacko paranoid right-wing Montanna militia the world government and the UN is trying mind control on us the Chinese and Russians are about to invade nutters on here. America certainly is a land of many parts and right wing loonies. The whole Republican party FOX news thing is pretty bizarre. Appealing to the lowest common denominator. Obama's a hippy commie muslim terrorist.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by JimTSpock
reply to post by antonia

I have to agree with you there. I don't think it will make much difference who wins. Romney won't wave a magic wand and fix everything in a year or two that's absurd but on the other hand I think Obama has failed with the US debt reaching out of control levels at over 16 trillion. .

That is true, personally, I don't think he's been "progressive" enough. People seem to forget what lead to these debts. It was thanks to Bush's unfunded war's (and frankly with concern to Iraq, it should have put him in jail), an unfunded Tax Cut and of course, the bailouts. Are voter's memories so short we are willing to give the party that brought us this another chance? I don't know, I think people are stupid enough too. The Democrats are absolutely spineless, they consistently kowtow to the GOP. Even their much hated Obamacare was a GOP idea. The party ceased to be remotely left wing after McGovern's loss and the left has yet to recover any power in the party. Obama is merely a modestly centrist spineless fool. His policies are rightist but we live in a country that has moved so far to the right anything that isn't fascist or theocratic is called "liberal".

I think Obama's loss may well be a blessing in disguise for the DNC. Why? The GOP is not going to win the Senate, so the DNC would be consistently shutting Romney down in the Senate. It is likely the GOP will lose the house as well within Romney's tenure just like they lost it in 2006. If the DNC can provide an actual alternative they can do it, but they would actually have to include the left.
edit on 14-10-2012 by antonia because: opps

edit on 14-10-2012 by antonia because: opps

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Athin

When Obama took office gas was 1.75 Now it's 3.71
People on welfare went from 31.9 million to 46.4 million

Sadly to the Democrats they secretly love that number. Because it's another 15 million possible votes. One lady is out on the street shouting she's voting for Obama because "he" gave her a free cell phone.

Obama Free Cell Phone Lady

Of course this is ridiculous but we're not dealing with the smartest electorate in the world. It's frustrating to put out common sense facts like you are doing, and to look at the plan to fix some of our entitlement programs by the GOP, and to be met with a brick wall from the left. They don't want to accept fact. Scare tactics and lies. Didn't the debate tell us all we needed to know?

The only hoe you have is to convince undecideds (and for the life of me how you can be undecided at this point is mind boggling) to vote Romney and to make sure ALL registered GOP'rs come out to vote.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by flashtrum

Originally posted by Athin

When Obama took office gas was 1.75 Now it's 3.71
People on welfare went from 31.9 million to 46.4 million

Sadly to the Democrats they secretly love that number. Because it's another 15 million possible votes. One lady is out on the street shouting she's voting for Obama because "he" gave her a free cell phone.

Obama Free Cell Phone Lady

Of course this is ridiculous but we're not dealing with the smartest electorate in the world. It's frustrating to put out common sense facts like you are doing, and to look at the plan to fix some of our entitlement programs by the GOP, and to be met with a brick wall from the left. They don't want to accept fact. Scare tactics and lies. Didn't the debate tell us all we needed to know?

The only hoe you have is to convince undecideds (and for the life of me how you can be undecided at this point is mind boggling) to vote Romney and to make sure ALL registered GOP'rs come out to vote.

So we get bailout welfare Ben Bernanke boasting on TV that he got another hundred billion of our money to bail out bankers at our expense and the nut jobs here complain about a measly phone that could actually help people receive a call for a job.

What a load of bullocks!

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker
the fact is you should vote for romney to see what happens, and if he fails then rebel, I don't see the problem?

either way you're going to need to rebel in the future regardless, since it would still be the same system? ...

if obama is voted in this time, who is after obama, who are the next 2 candidates?

That's exactly what the government would want, you realize this? Once the public gets pissed off and starts rioting, that is when martial law will come into hand, which then will lead to fema camps. And basically will destroy the country beyond repair. The whole world will hate us. This is why that is NOT a good plan

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join