It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why We Need to Vote Romney! We Need Obama Out!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
First off I've repeated this several times. I am NOT a republican. I belong to the CSP. Common Sense Party. So before the bashing starts just realize that I'm not voting for Romney because of Romney.

Now for the most important part... to anyone voting for a 3rd party candidate. DON'T! I understand where you stand completely. You share more views and values with these men. They represent, more than the others, what you want out of a politician. The thing is... we need your vote. You want to make a stand and vote for neither of the two main candidates and you KNOW that your vote will be wasted for one simple reason. There is no way he is going to win. It WILL BE Romney or Obama. You may think some miracle is going to happen and the U.S. is finally awake but they're not. A lot more than usual are... but not enough. Maybe some time in the future it won't be a 2 party system but this election is.

Now... the reason we need Romney in the white house. Simple answer. We need Obama out. Look at what he has done already. Let's think about this...

When Obama took office gas was 1.75 Now it's 3.71
People on welfare went from 31.9 million to 46.4 million
Oil Drilling permits under Clinton rose 58%. Under Bush up 116%. Under Obama DOWN 36%
Americas credit rating downgraded for the FIRST TIME IN HISTORY. Lets not forget about that.
Losing half a million dollars on Solyndra. Losing how much else on failing 'green energy' companies?
We get about HALF of our energy from coal. Not only are we closing plants down but Obama has said that if someone wants to open a new one they will "probably go bankrupt" because of his policies.

This is just scratching the surface and bringing up random things that may not be big in some peoples eyes. Well... what about the larger things?....

LYING to the citizens about what happened with the embassy in Lybia. Trying to cover it up. Trying to place blame not on his subpar foreign relation policies but on a video that had less than 500 views at the time of the attack. This is huge! Do some research on this one because it's way to big to cover here.

Bypassing congress! This is NOT a dictatorship! What does Obama do when he doesn't get what he wants?(regardless of having democratic control of both house and senate for his first 2 years) The Dream act is one thing. He wants the hispanic vote... so reform immigration even though it failed. But to bypass congress and fund the Palestinian Authority? Hama has rejoined the PA... so we just gave almost 200 million TO A TERRORIST ORGANIZATION!

The Fast and Furious debacle! American citizens wants to know what happened. Why we had an American murdered with a gun supplied by the administration. To use executive power to block everything so we can't see what really happened? What's the matter Mr. President... did you have a hand in that? Is that why you're protecting Holder? Holder... the same guy you appointed who REFUSED to prosecute a Black Panther who was VIDEOTAPED trying to intimidate white voters at the polls.

Please think people... this is historic. This is BIG. This WILL CHANGE AMERICA as we know it if Obama is re-elected. Think what he will do when he KNOWS he can't be elected again. These are scary times... and I know Romney isn't the perfect choice... I know "they're both puppets"... but I would rather vote for a new puppet and pray for a new direction than vote for the same puppet and know exactly where we're going.

edit on Wed, 10 Oct 2012 22:39:36 -0500 by JacKatMtn because: Mod Edit: All Caps Title – Please Review This Link.

+10 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Athin

They both suck so we are screwed either way. Good news though, it doesn't matter who is POTUS the same old garbage is just gonna keep on truckin.

Gary Johnson 2012, F' it.

Btw, gas was not $1.75 in NY in 2008, and I suspect we aren't the only state paying over $3 at that time & I wish I was paying $3.71 but rather I'm paying $4.35 +/- but usually +.
edit on 10-10-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Athin

Thirteen POTUS's prior to The current POTUS "bypassed Congress" too.

Barack Obama does have the distinction of abusing the device most often, already surpassing his predecessors, in total number, despite the fact that they were two term Presidents.

Even if some magical third party darkhorse candidate emerges at the last second and takes the Presidency, I would imagine that he, too, will likely use this mechanism of bypassing not just the people, but their false representation as well.

When one has to bypass such a corrupt group as Congress??? It makes me shudder.

~Heff

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I understand you're not advocating giving up, but at the same time you're definitely advocating giving up.

This is mental gymnastics at it's finest. You do realise that, psychologically, this is EXACTLY what the system wanted, right? Lesser of two evils; I'd rather lose my vote than vote for someone who I'd later have to justify (in front of God) according to my own standards. Be very careful of what you do, every action has a repercussions.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
He lost more of our tax dollars than half a million on solyndra, Obama does need to be kicked out, I find it despicable that many are attempting to play the race card in this election, I keep getting reminded over and over in the past recent weeks that Obama is the first black president, the color of skin doesn't matter, that obscure black actress on twitter who stood up for Romney and was blasted because of the color of her skin voting for a candidate of a different skin color is one example of how racist things are becoming, it's ok to look at the issues and be color blind on the candidate's skin color as long as that candidate is the black guy? I don't think so, the white guy can be seen as a human being just as the black guy, vote for the guy that stands for something, vote for the guy that has a slim chance of pulling us out of the depths of this horrible economic disaster, that guy is not Obama, that guy is Romney.

+14 more 
link   
Yes, and voting for Romney will alleviate absolutely none of the symptoms you listed.

I find it unbelievable that people still believe in the two-party partisan political system, and think that their is a difference between Obomney and Obomney.

From your OP: I know "they're both puppets"... but I would rather vote for a new puppet and pray for a new direction than vote for the same puppet and know exactly where we're going.

Uh, no. Two wings of the same bird. Two heads of the same body. Voting for the lesser of two evils is still voting for evil. Pray for a new direction? I'm sorry to be the bearer of reality but your prayers will not stop legislation like the NDAA, National Preparedness Executive Order, H.R. 6566 from being passed.

Yup, this will change America. Hello police state, goodbye freedom, liberty, justice, truth, and love!

Can I get 'baaa' from you while you're at it?

link   
Just trading one devil for another.

They both suck.

Gary Johnson is most appropriate.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Athin

And yet you missed the biggest reason of all.

Obama believes he can assassinate American citizens without judicial process.

That alone is enough to run him out of office!!!

Frankly, if you must vote for one or the other, I'd rather vote for a potential future war criminal, rather than the one we know we absolutely currently have.

Isn't our current state of affairs just grand?

edit on 10-10-2012 by loam because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Sorry, and I say this as respectfully as I can, but I think your wacked. I am no huge fan of either Obama or Romney but there is NO way NO how that I can see how a reasonable person could vote for Romney. He lies...CONSTANTLY, changes positions at the drop of a hat and doesn't seem to have a position on ANYTHING other than trying to be the opposite of Obama...which really isn't working all that well for him. So sorry, and I know that there are gonna be dozens but disagree with me, but I am gonna stick with Barack this time around.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Athin

Romney wants another War.

No thanks.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Razimus

Yes, because Romney beating the war drums for Iran will certainly help us with this 'economic crisis.'

Like Tupac said; "They got money to fight their wars but not feed the poor."

And tell me, what is that Romney stands for? The NDAA? Killing innocent civilizians in far-off lands so his masters can gain more wealth and global control? Well, he certainly doesn't stand for 47% of the American people. Oh, nevermind, retract that. He stands for 0% of the American people but stands so proudly for 100% of his corporate masters, he's a corporate whore, so is Obama, the entire system is a pathetic joke that is mired in corruption to its very core.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

What?

Romney has said that he supports the NDAA and would have voted for it. Unless if I'm missing something here or have taken your post out of context (in which if I did, I apologize), your post doesn't really make much sense.
edit on 10-10-2012 by RomeByFire because: Put a question mark instead of a period, made post confusing.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Athin

Great job!!

You just convinced me to VOTE FOR .....

Obama!Obama!Obama 2012!!
edit on 10/10/2012 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by RomeByFire

Candidates say they support all kinds of things and do otherwise once elected.

Obama doesn't just say that he supports the concept, he's actually done it.

That's an automatic disqualification in my book.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

When one has to bypass such a corrupt group as Congress??? It makes me shudder.

~Heff

Thanks, now I'm going to have nightmares tonight.

You bastard.

That is a scary realization for sure and should be a kick in the ass to anyone who has any doubt to what this Gov't is.

If people think Obama is bad just wait because no matter what it's only gonna get worse if the current machine is allowed to continue. Bush was terrible but Obama is worse in many respects so the next guy is just going to be pushing the envelope more and more. We are screwed unless we can magically purge Washington DC itself of these corrupt politicians and all corporate ties along with the dismissal of money being free speech.

So unless a literal act by God somehow manifests itself and saves the day I'd say we're screwed. The only hope is for people to stop feeding the damn machine and actually try to expose it. We need a fully transparent Gov't because only a transparent one can represent the people but in this world of conflict it appears we can't have nice things.

Did you guys hear about the Libyan protesters who stormed their Congress demanding proper representation and not one of terrorists? Brought a tear to my eye.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I have to agree with the others that have said it will not matter if it's Romney or Obama. They are birds of a feather...

Romney supports the very things I dislike Obama for...so what does a fellow like myself do? We vote our conscience...I WILL be voting for Gary Johnson. I refuse to ever again vote for "the lesser of two evils"...and in this case, good luck in deciding which one is "less evil".

Obama continued the patriot act, signed HR347 and NDAA.

Romney supports those things AND is ready to jump into another war in the middle east.

Only one answer...

edit on 10/10/2012 by Jeremiah65 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by loam

Candidates say they support all kinds of things and do otherwise once elected.

Obama doesn't just say that he supports the concept, he's actually done it.
So, Your Proud to Say you Support the Liar.

GOP Logic Eludes Me.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

Check.

Obama is the paragon of truth.

I swear there must be something in the water...

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I hear this "they both suck" nonsense, such is a comment that leads to the road of Obama, do you really want to "move forward" with debt? "move forward" with the worst economic disaster in modern American history? "move forward" with swindling of your tax dollars? Sending money to overseas, billions and billions, to countries that spit in our faces and burn effigies of everything we stand for?

I declare they both do not suck

I declare Mitt Romney does not suck

Politics in general sucks, turning a straightforward thing into something political generally sucks, but the mortal human being Mitt Romney is literally the one business genius that can and will turn this economic pit of hell upside down, if Romney isn't elected perhaps it will be the president after Obama that begins down that road to recovery, but it in no way shape or form will happen under the Obama administration.

I think Sam Jackson put it best when he said and I paraphrase, "The next 4 years he's gonna do some really crazy sh*t", do you really want to see what that "really crazy sh*t" is going to be? I don't.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Oh btw, are any of you familiar with the fears of Communism taking over America and Obama being at the heart of it? There are people out there voting for Romney solely because they hate Obama the Communist sooooo much. These people usually are huge Glen Beck fans

But seriously, these people try to tell me McCarthyism was just and totally acceptable

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join