It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

to love or not to love

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 01:01 AM
link   
would you rather love someone with all your heart knowing without a doubt that the person will die in 6 month (cancer, aids whatever) or would you rather never love that person? now i want you guys to really think about the question. is love really worth the most unimaginable pain, or is love just an illusion that's toying with our minds.

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 10:24 PM
link   
My view on this is a spiritual one. I believe love is the ideal that we are to strive for in a world that is set-up to make it difficult. In the best of circumstances, it is easy to love someone, but when problems arise it becomes difficult. It has been said that nothing worthwhile is easy. I think love falls into this category and sometimes there may not be a tangible gain for your efforts. I think to honestly answer this question depends on how strong of an individual you are. It would be easier to love your child than a girlfriend knowing that they would die within 6 months. I think, if you are strong enough you should give it a shot, however your rewards may not be appreciated within this life.

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 09:21 PM
link   
love is worth every bit of pain.

life without love is unbearable.

we must suffer the consequences, if we
are to be brave enough to love.

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 11:10 AM
link   
love.... love every chance you get...

it might last 5 mintues or 5 years, but you won't regret it...

cherrish the memories hold them close to your heart !!!!

top topics

join