It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Political Profiling of a "Constitutionalist" Turns Simple Domestic Call Into SWAT Raid

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Superhans
Of course, anything to distract from that which we were talking about right?

YES!!!!

Thank you Strawman!!!

You brought it into the thread and now you accuse me of using the term to distract?

You really have to get better at your craft.

Peace

BTW, I'm really tired of your type of posts so I'm done. If you continue to post consider it as throwing crap against a blank wall.

Out.

edit on 15-10-2012 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

You brought it into the thread and now you accuse me of using the term to distract?

You are blowing up over the use of a term that you precievied I misused. You are using this to distract from every point I made about the topic in the thread, in case you forgot we were all talking about "Political Profiling of a "Constitutionalist" Turns Simple Domestic Call Into SWAT Raid " not me. If you want to talk about me you are welcome to pm me or go to the rant forum.
I raised many points about the validity of this story, you replied by saying I "have an agenda" and then went on to ask a rhetorical question to give the impression that it is my contention that "it be on CNN or FOX in order to prove itself". This only shows that you do not really have anything valid to say about what I have written it also shows that you could not be bothered to read it all before replying in such a knee-jerk fashion because I specifically put down fox news saying this story was not better than fox.

This type of "journalism" is no better than fox news

BTW, I'm really tired of your type of posts so I'm done.

You were "done" the second you replied to my post.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Labrynth2012
reply to post by jude11

If it weren't for the fact that FUSION CENTERS were creating DOSSIERS on everyone and labeling people like CONSTITUTIONALISTS this kind of thing would not be happening. FUSION CENTERS are in every state, collecting data on everyone. They are illegal. They have no oversight. They were funded by the OBAMA administration.

The US Congress should not be complicit in allowing these FUSION CENTERS to go on. They need to shut them down IMMEDIATELY !

A trickling of strangers
Were all that were left alive....

Fairly profound lyric. It's as if the only ones left alone were those the zionists hadn't racked up info on. The skynet drones didn't know whether or not they were 'Constitutionalists', so no remote killing would be exacted against them

I ran to the window
Looked for a plane or two...

never forget.
edit on 16-10-2012 by davidmann because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Superhans

What part of "Done" don't you understand?

I get it. You are new to ATS and are attempting to make your mark by trolling an older member. But sometimes you'll just come out looking like a troll. In your case it seems that it's more than looks like.

Looking forward to seeing your threads and the substance you may or may not provide. More likely in the NOT section.

In any case, you've been exposed.

No Peace

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

What part of "Done" don't you understand?

The part where you keep responding to me after you have declared you are done.

I get it. You are new to ATS and are attempting to make your mark by trolling an older member. But sometimes you'll just come out looking like a troll. In your case it seems that it's more than looks like.

you know you are on the losing side of a debate when you have to resort to registration dates in order to be "right". Im not trolling anyone, like I have said I tell the truth. If you don't like it then you can just say you are "done" again.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   
I laughed hard when the cop tripped on something coming down the stairs. Serves him right.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join