It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GOP supporter in Virginia: Execute unwed parents

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
*sigh*

It's all true.
Conservatives want to kill everyone that isn't just like them.
Conservatives don't have children out of wedlock.
Conservatives aren't upside-down on their mortgages.
Conservatives all have jobs and have never been on unemployment or foodstamps.
Conservatives are all the same pigment.
Conservatives have all the same hair colour.
Conservatives have a secret handshake (can't tell you but it involves Grey Poupont Mustard)
Conservatives are all evil, and drink kitteh blood.
Conservatives all have Sarah Palin tattoos.
Conservatives don't understand what the "ERMERGERD" meme is.

Silly, silly thread, and silly, silly person who said that.

(beezzer wearing his hyperbole tinfoil hat!)

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
It is true. There's a sizable portion of conservatives who have no problem with people being starved, bankrupted, killed, tortured or anything else if it make them money.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Margaret Sanger, the sweetheart of the Progressive Left

Enough with the Margaret Sanger crap! Most people never heard of her, and she has no influence over anyone! The idea that birth control is some kind of nefarious plot is just about the most idiotic idea ever. The evil people are the ones that want to impoverish everyone else by forcing them to have endless kids and live in poverty forever.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by CB328

Margaret Sanger, the sweetheart of the Progressive Left

Enough with the Margaret Sanger crap! Most people never heard of her, and she has no influence over anyone! The idea that birth control is some kind of nefarious plot is just about the most idiotic idea ever. The evil people are the ones that want to impoverish everyone else by forcing them to have endless kids and live in poverty forever.

So conservatives are now forcing couples to have sex?

*shakes fist*

Curse you, republicans! Where were you all when I was 17!

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

only if their husbands decide they want it!!!!
then yes, many of the christian right want to coerce women into having sex against their will!!!

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
How about this from a self proclaimed lifelong Democrat.

Westboro Baptist Church Member Says Gays Should ‘Absolutely’ Be Put to Death & Claims to Be ‘Life-Long Democrat

Jonathan Phelps, son of the Westboro leader Fred Phelps. Wow crazy eh?? What gem of a turd!!

Regarding Phelps

During the interview, the Westboro members also made it clear that he doesn’t support Barack Obama nor Mitt Romney for president (he noted his belief that Romney is a liar) and proclaimed that he is “a life-long Democrat.”

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by freedomSlave

I will never get married i been with my girlfriend ( i call her wife anyway ) and she shares the same views as me on that subject , why get married what is the point we do not believe in gods

Well if you live together, depending on your state laws, you are considered to be "common law" married....

Marriage, surprisingly, isn't about religion, it's about tax credits and other issues afforded to spouses, at least, that's why I got married, no church, none of that BS.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by dawnstar
reply to post by beezzer

only if their husbands decide they want it!!!!
then yes, many of the christian right want to coerce women into having sex against their will!!!

As an independent conservative, and a Christian, I need to figure out what I am doing wrong then, cause apparently it's not working

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
When the religious sects fled England....we forget where they landed.....The American Colonies.

This strict, over the top, religious fanaticism is a product of our history......honestly its no different then Muslim extremism we complain about....
edit on 11-10-2012 by kat2684 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
The crazies in the GOP love to live their life
exactly the way they think Jesus would.

1.Executing unwed parents.
2.Discriminating against just about everyone
who isn't white and Christian
3.Voting for candidates Jesus would most certainly
support like Romney/Ryan.
4.Making it difficult for the poor to receive help
or make a living wage.
Etc etc...
You know, like Jesus Christ would do.

Sure you can find crazy in any party,
But the scales are tipped WAY to the right.
edit on 11-10-2012 by sealing because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-10-2012 by sealing because: sp and because jibeho found 1 crazy Dem.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Execution of the weak and poor is essential for the strong to survive.
We did it all the time back on Scumdogia in Synthowomb 5

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by kat2684
When the religious sects fled England....we forget where they landed.....The American Colonies.

This strict, over the top, religious fanaticism is a product of our history......honestly its no different then Muslim extremism we complain about....
edit on 11-10-2012 by kat2684 because: (no reason given)

Other than we aren't strapping bombs to ourselves or our kids and blowing up pizza parlors, overrunning other countries embassies and killing staff for blaspheme or acquiring WMD for use as a terror device, then yeah, it's exactly like Islamic Extremism.......

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by SrWingCommander

maybe you should follow Pat Robertson's advice and move your family to Iran for a little while, where you can beat her into submission...

and, well, we don't need to obtain wmd's, we are the source for them!!!

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by SrWingCommander

Other than we aren't strapping bombs to ourselves or our kids and blowing up pizza parlors, overrunning other countries embassies and killing staff for blaspheme or acquiring WMD for use as a terror device, then yeah, it's exactly like Islamic Extremism.......

You've got better aircraft and cruise missiles to do the bombing, you generally overrun the the whole country instead of just het embassy, and you kill thousands of them for NOT acquiring WMD's, and your citizens tend to shoot up schools instead of pizza parlours.

but yeah - other than that......

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

I beleive we were refering to Christians, not the country at large. Despite what they say, very few in the govt I feel are "christian".

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
But I forgot. On ATS, Islam is a "peaceful" religion.

I have no desire to take my family to Iran.

I've never given Pat Robertson much of a thought.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by SrWingCommander
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

I beleive we were refering to Christians, not the country at large. Despite what they say, very few in the govt I feel are "christian".

ah - well you thinking thye were not christian certainly convinces me....
......and of course that must also apply to all thsoe people who wre doign eth various things I mentioned that were not actualy "Govt" activities too......

And as for your next comment apparently directed at thin air - you won't get me arguing that Islam is a erligion of peace

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join