It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is a New World Order essential?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 12:27 AM
link   
With technology pressing further and further each day, can the human species afford to continue in such a disorganized manner? Soon enough, technology will make it possible for any rogue nations, radical groups or perhaps even crazed individuals to cause unimaginable damage. It seems that without a truly functional global government (as the UN has proven itself to be less than reliable) and an equally functional global security network, we may in fact be heading toward an evolutionary dead-end.

Our disorganization as a species is a cultural issue more than anything else, so how can we achieve such unity when we don't even share a single system of values? Can we achieve unity through any approach other than war?

I haven't been a member for all that long, so I apologize if this topic has already been run into the ground. Regardless, I'd love to hear your ideas.

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 04:16 AM
link   
i say a one world government will be good but then again if the wrong leaders get power then it will get out of hand. and us humans should work together then we will achieve more then what we are learning

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I think, that in the long run and after all the fighting, it will be a good thing as everyone can live without the threat of further violence.

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 04:52 AM
link   
It is very esential to the order of things as foretold by God it will be the sign of the final war of the Bible where in God and Lucifer with their respective armies will fight the last war that will ever be faught again and noone can stop it and the only way to survive it is by salvation through the blood of God only begotten son who is that

his name is THE CHRIST JESUS .......amen and amen be right with God and ye shall live at his right hand in the New earth and heaven

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 06:06 AM
link   
GREAT CRACKERS WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE!

unity in honor would be bliss........

its just not going to happen........ lets go down the check list, shall we?

unity in ignorance

unity in selfishness

unity in disilusion

unity in disgrace

unity in hate

a war to end all war? doesnt sound too far off from my point of view. complacancy rules what would be a mighty society of will, and esteem. without such crucial components of self-awareness we will be doomed to blindly follow the NWO in their comatose state. if individuals do not cease the conformity then the rightous path will be forever lost. the apathetic keep going higher and higher in their hot air balloon, not knowing at a point they will run out of air to breath. empathy might be the only means of cracking the apathetic shell surrounding our culture. i could walk the streets for the rest of my days and not a soul would acknowledge my existence. there is no greater agony then that of an empty life.

usher the NWO, for one fell swoop of gods grace shall forge our honor!

[edit on 20-10-2004 by sturod84]

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 12:06 PM
link   
A one world government is the next logical step..
(this has been covered afew times) check out the other thread(s) about this because there is some interesting views

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Since I started this thread, I have read some of the others. It is good to see that there are some who see the necessity in this. The path to achieving such a thing certainly cannot be easy, which may be why many people choose to fight it.
A lack of privacy may be one of the best things that could happen to us as a species. We all hide from others, certain aspects of ourselves and our lives in fear that our peers would view us as strange or even disturbed. A total lack of privacy would force us to accept that we're ALL a little whacky (and often weak) and that it's part of being human. Maybe then the religious fundamentalists and their ilk would vanish. I've found that those who are quickest to judge others, usually have the largest pile of skeletons in their closets. That lack of privacy may expose our quirks to the world but it may also protect us from those whose quirks are... a little more dangerous.
I'd still like to hear of a better route than war, but as of yet I've heard no reasonable options.
For those of you with a religious answer... sorry, that's just not how I think. IMHO, establishing the NWO through any religion would be quite disasterous in the long run.

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 02:47 PM
link   
A lack of privacy may be one of the best things that could happen to us as a species. We all hide from others, certain aspects of ourselves and our lives in fear that our peers would view us as strange or even disturbed.

I disagree Privacy has often avoided conflict ....somethings are best kept to ourselves because there are to many views to every point or idea ATS is proof of the instance at hand.. at one point or another and yes even just yesterday I was guilty of this....people here are very passionate often grow irratated when their views are challanged and when those views blow up because someone egged a person to the point of anger bad statements start flying tempers flair and if these actions can force a MODERATOR here to step in then whats going to happen when 2 leaders with the big red button end up in this situation .....Ill tell you this you better be very limber cause you are going to need to be cause you are about to have to bend over and kiss your arse good bye

[edit on 20/10/2004 by drbryankkruta]

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 03:33 PM
link   
too much freedom and privlage brings about a state of true humanity, polar opposites of good and evil. interaction with one another is crucial to keep about a harmonic balance. as a whole our people are perhaps the most isolated in history. the internets curbs the isolation somewhat, however their are limits to what can be done online.

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by sturod84
too much freedom and privlage brings about a state of true humanity, polar opposites of good and evil. interaction with one another is crucial to keep about a harmonic balance. as a whole our people are perhaps the most isolated in history. the internets curbs the isolation somewhat, however their are limits to what can be done online.

THE INTERNET THING YES .....The other no I cant except one cant exist without the other except in the fact that evil shall not be destroyed but imprisioned forever after the last battle but evil will have no power and shall be romoved from the minds and lives of all as well as it is written it will be done and he who hath an ear let him lesson for blessed is he that keeps the word of God in this the book of Revelation

top topics

join