It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"PsiPog"

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
hey what happened to psipog.net ?

i noticed in their QA section a huge notice.

copypaste

"If you have a question, please see the links section for active communities you can ask. PsiPog.net is no longer active, and all new questions will be DELETED. "

no longer active?? what does this mean if the site is still up??

they just shut down sections of the site? and why?

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I've been an active member on Psipog for over a decade. I'd like to say that I'm pretty well 'tuned' in the psychic field. Everyone who makes these claims that there can never possibly be something real like this without technology is so close minded it's sickening. If you make yourself believe it's fake and not real well.. it simply won't work. It's like telling a child who can see spirits or ghosts that what he/she is seeing isn't real and simply of their imagination. Being told that all of your life will make you so conditioned that you will stop seeing these entities. I can honestly say that some of which you find on there is real but I do not expect anyone to believe that. The only way to see it for yourselves is to forget everything you were told and taught and become open and curious. I can see how so many of you are blind to what we can easily do with our mind if given the right instruction.

<< 1  2   >>

join