It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"PsiPog"

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I gather that psipog is a an ex CIA cover for getting any true talent's that there maybe, as with all RV/RI/RS technologies the Secret Service's ditched them and they went private and Black Budget, and hence they run the whole gamut within the hidden alley's of re:search and development's.

PsiShield's and PsiDefence's have little more than an psy ego attachment, and of little or no esoeric value apart from the overt psychick debris of others.

I call it "Fishing For Dollar's."

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Maybe you guys and gals can help me out. All my life I've seen things and hear things. I was tormented by an evil spirit until I was 16 and I became strong enough to fight it off. With the help of my angel of course. I met my angel when I was 16. I have had too many experiences to count. The most recent was that last Wednesday I was laying in bed with my wife and felt like someone zapped my head. That's the only way I can expain it. A zap! Then earlier this week I was at my desk at work, when I heard my boss call for me. When I went to see what he wanted, he said,"I didn't call you, but I was thinking in my head that I wanted to tell you something." This is really confusing. My life is confusing. It's like living in two realities. I have read your posts and would like your opinions, suggestions, and even questions if you have them. Thanks for listening.

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 06:52 PM
link   
come on leave psipog alone what did they every do to you? and know from a person who personally knows sean he does not ban for fun, sean only bans if someone breaks the rules.

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 06:45 AM
link   
The sites a fake, I have talked to the people in chat and they are in a fantasy world.

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   
you know i think you´r all just frustrated and jealous
you probably tried to do tk or somethin´ and when you found that you suck you
just assumed that they are frauds you shouldn´t judge someone according to your own failure actually you shouldn`t judge someone at all
and don`t make the mistake of thinking i`m judging you because i only wrote what i think(that`s why i began with "you know i think") and you wrote as if the things you wrote are pure fact and written in stone when in fact they are NOT
that said you can`t know if tk is real if you don`t try it and i really mean try it not just for 10 min but really try so as i said don`t judge anyone
in the end if you try maybe you`l find that tk is real and maybe you won`t
even if you find out it`s all a fake you`l probably learn something in the process
and i think you deserve this

for attacking the people and judging them

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Psipog is a great site.

I found this site awhile ago.

The articles are very good if you are willing to put some effort into doing this sort of stuff.

I started meditating and practicing with the psi wheel and got some incredible results.

But there is some "side effects" once you start being able to move the wheel and meditating regulary.

Within a week i had blown 2 light bulbs, blown my electric heater,set off a fire alarm twice on different days and some other small odd occurences happening around me, and all this happened unintentionally.

So my advice to you is if you want to practice this gift make sure you have your emotions under control.

PSI IS very very real and it is "cool" but be careful.

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikromarius

Originally posted by TheBandit795
Interesting, but someone (on another forum) has claimed to have excellent succes with spinning the psi wheel, while running a radionic program at the same time...

It isn't psychokinesis, it's telepathy. Telepathy is simple since we're equiped with a bio-radio from birth. All children who believe in God knows this.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

Unless the psi-wheel was sentient, how could moving it with the mind classify as telepathy?

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by markjaxson
Psipog is a great site.

Well, at least we've got someone here on the other side of the argument.

I also learned from PsiPOG, and if you really do put some effort into it then you will succeed. I did, and so have the 5 or 6 people who I've showed it to. All of these people have varying talents in Psionics, stretching from Telekinesis to unintentional(so far anyway) Telepathy.

PsiPOG is a very useful resource for those who really want to learn about Psionics.

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Lawl, look at me! I have psychokinesis! And since no one can see me or prove me wrong, I'll just go on PsiPog and tell people I'm magical.

Afterall.. they believed the guy who said he made dragons out of psi-balls...

psiboy124 asks on May 14, 2006, 10:46am:

Sorry; this is not a question, but I just had to tell something. I think the best thing to do with psiballs when you get good is to make a hot psiball in one hand and a cold psiball in the other, then shape them into dragons and make them fight. When I first dreamed this up, I watched it for like a hour(recharging them every now and then). It is the COOLEST!

(edited for grammar)

Rainsong replies on May 14, 2006, 11:36am:

Sounds fun. Thanks for sharing that.

1 of 1 person found this question helpful

(My point: Psychokinesis/telekinesis & psicotics are something dreamt up by overimaginative teenagers with a lack of better things to do. Sorry.)

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 06:33 AM
link   
I participated in SteveR's telekinesis experiment!! I believe everyone who participate got some results.

I did a little more on experimenting with telekinesis on my own, and all I can say is it deals with relaxation and holistic aspect. I'll do a more experiment and reseach on it once I have time in the summer.

I do believe some videos are legit out there, psipog is just poop!! Check the research thread out, I have no idea where it is, now that the site changed.

But yeah I, basically I experimented on the psiwheel, while I believe my research was inconclusive, since I will never have the proper scientific tools. But I can conclude that it cannot be body heat, wind draft, blowing on the psiwheel, or magnetism (its paper people!!).

I did find one thing i was suspicious of, I called it "micro-draft", basically the slight movement of your shaking hand, can produce a very small wind draft, very subtle. It does cause the wheel to move, but very slowly and by a little bit, and theres a whole bunch of other little other rules that goes a long with this. But this was my best possible reason to disprove it.

But, I did try with two fingers (my thumb and my pointy fingers (i dont know)), in a controled environment, like on one corner, and I got it to spin fast and in several rotations, so the "micro-draft" can be misleading, and it that was my reason for disproving it, because that can never spin around.

For those who got a little result, like a small turn, it could be due to "micro-draft", but for those who get several rotations, then well you could be telekinesis. But don't be deter by this fact, I had the same results at first, you may never know, but keep trying and trying. You won't get it in a day, I think it took me like 3 weeks, a long term psychological and spirituals preparation (unrelated to the experiment, but i'm sure it helped).

Dont listen to psipog, they're crazy people!! Talking about super sayian and power levels and stuff, basically nerdy kids who what to idolize their favorite anime character. While they do believe they have the ability to do it, its basically clouded by attachment, arrogance, and ignorance (everyone loves that word).

attachment is a whole different subject related more in the phiosophical aspect of life, but holisitically it ties in with mentality and spirituality.

alrigth well im gonna go study for chem now, take care guys, got a test in like 6 hours.

[edit on 30-3-2007 by skyblueff0]

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paresthesia

Lawl, look at me! I have psychokinesis! And since no one can see me or prove me wrong, I'll just go on PsiPog and tell people I'm magical.

????????????????????????????????????????????????????
do you think you proved something with that "i`m a little girl and i`m gonna call you names" attitude????????????
i think nobody has to prove you wrong when you write such a stupid sentence
and you can`t HAVE psyhokinesis `cause it`s not an object you can just learn how to do it
of course not everyone on psipog is telling the truth it`s not how it works
but hey i at least think your post was funny i know i got a good laugh

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by mozhe
????????????????????????????????????????????????????
do you think you proved something with that "i`m a little girl and i`m gonna call you names" attitude????????????
i think nobody has to prove you wrong when you write such a stupid sentence

"Stupid sentence"? "I'm a little girl and I'm gonna call you names" attitude?(?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????)

Mozhe, posts like that are not tolerated on ATS. Please be more mature. Thank you!

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 07:34 PM
link   
yea sorry about that

i was like all cranky `cause i had a fight with my brother and he got up on my my nerves and i took it out on you sorry
but i still think that your post was a little under age and i don`t think that it proofed anything
and once again sorry

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   
This sack has been beat to death to the point where there are no more people on neutral ground, there are two camps and everyone has picked theres., but I'll throw my two cents in for arguements sake.

Most of the people on psipog.net were full of themselves, but I have been following up on peedbrains' actions since psipog went up and I have to say he never was a ban happy guy, he did temp ban people during irc chats if they got off topic, but he had to to keep things moving otherwise a ten minute chat would have turned into a two hour production, and he was human afterall with a outside life.

Other then that many of the things written under the article section had some credibility to them, if you want to learn about popular perception on psi, a quick search on the internet will yield different techniques but it will be the same outcome. However the forum was a madhouse, most of the people on it where kids with healthy imaginations.

As for those wondering why no one from psipog came out with psi related abilities peebrain did try at one point to contact a certain magician with a million dollar bounty for anyone that could provide solid evidence of the paranormal, that however ended badly when it was found out the man in charge of that bounty had placed it in bonds that where in defunct companies of 2001. After this no one on psipog had the desire to make any public claims.

As for my view of psipog, the articles ( www.psipog.net... ) are a good read, everything else is most probably doctered photos and heresay from neerdowells. I do think psi is real, but I doubt most of the people who claim to be able to manipulate it are legitamite. Just think of all the martial arts schools in america claiming to teach historic ninjitsu, just because these school are products of desire for fame or fantasy it in no way means legitamite martial arts do not exist.

Also forgive my spelling errors, I know there are a few in their, I have a bit of a flu at the moment and it has made proper ghrammer a pipe dream.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I just saw this topic and thoguht I'd put my two cents in

No matter how the early posters especially may look down their noses at psionics, I do think it does exist, and people can do these thing. There are some fakers that deserve our pity, to be honest, but not everyone is like that. Some can actually do what they claim, and even repeatably, though not in all cases, true.

For example, I have no control over my premonitions and therefore can't perform them on command or repeatably. However, the frequency and accuracy of these premonitions leaves very little doubt as to their sincerity. Even if i spent every sleeping hour dreaming up posible scenes, I wouldn't have enough time to produce the number of premonitions I do, not to mention that I had several premonitions of IRC conversations long before I even knew what IRC was.

So basically in my view, even if i didn't believe in psionics it would still believe in me.

Please, don't lump us all with the fakers.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 07:50 AM
link   
I, as many people in this post, think that psi is real, i mean human potential hasn't been unlocked yet. Have you ever heard of humans using only 10% of their brains?, well its a lie, what should be written is "humans only use 10% of their mind". I don't know if it makes sense to you since english is not my natal language, but i hope you get the meaning. (Read about Silva Mind Control Method)

About psipog, well i thought the articles are well made, but i'm only a beginner so i could be tricked, yet i don't know if you can make a lot of progress when saying "I don't believe that ...(insert your BS here)". Obviously, there are some things that are as fake as Pam's chest, but sometimes i think you should tamper with the pictures somehow to make it really visible, for example flaring, i've read about it and it looks like if you don't have really keen eyes you won't notice anything.

I say all of this in a humble way, please don't interpret this as a grenade being thrown at anyone, i do take sides with the psipog people, and that is because i don't know any other source of information and psipog ignited a spark in me, so for now, i believe them.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I think practicing psi abilities, especially telepathy is our evolution. But connected to a website where they can monitor the more gifted? I'd only practice things at home or with a few friends. We need to keep things under our hats, and be foxes, not sheep.
If communities had groups studying remote viewing and telepathy, we'd have some advantages as citizens that I don't think they'd like too much.

[edit on 31-12-2008 by mystiq]

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   
ok i was wondering if anyone else diverged into this but sorta instead of following how they all do it made a way of what works best for them. I know i probably sound completely ridiculous but has anyone for instance been interested in possibly combining psi/chi/Ki at all if so please post with your email i need someone who got into this stuff to sorta talk about theories with if possible.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Question did anyone get into it but start to diverge into their own path of it sorta taking the basics essentially and trying to craft what works the best for them as they tell you to do, but also taking it a step farther and trying to combine the energy's of chi/psi/Ki if so please email i would like to talk to someone else out of my circle about this.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join