It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"PsiPog"

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2003 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Anybody hear of this site?

www.psipog.net...

It just seems a bit fishy to me, especially www.psipog.net... .

The www.psipog.net... just looks like Adobe Photoshop 6.0 to me, I don't know.

The pen telekinesis video ( www.psipog.net... ) also looks as if there is a magnet in the pen, which is why it is sliding instead of rolling.

Thoughts?

bye

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Psipog sux ... It's an awfull community to chat with. They think they can actually do psychic thing's and act all snobish about it. I posted something about quantum physic's allowing for physcic power's there once and got banned for it. I'm unbanned now, but that experiance just ruined it for me ...

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Agree with you E-non

Major magnets in that site!

Although, i did analyse them and found some people to have Paranoia...Pschitzophrenia(sp) and paranoid dillusions!

Yup....really bad site to use!

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I think it's awful as well.

The webmaster ("Peebrain" Sean Connelly) thinks he is God and gets a kick out of banning people too. It's phunny.

posted on May, 4 2003 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by another_one

that really looks like a photoshop job. the shadow doesn't seem right at all. way too dark for the light in the room, it seems.

posted on May, 7 2003 @ 05:06 AM
link   
I have never been to that site...until I clicked the link. Hmm, I as well, think they are a bad site.

posted on May, 20 2003 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Interesting, but someone (on another forum) has claimed to have excellent succes with spinning the psi wheel, while running a radionic program at the same time...

posted on May, 20 2003 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by MorningtonCrescent

Originally posted by another_one

that really looks like a photoshop job. the shadow doesn't seem right at all. way too dark for the light in the room, it seems.

It's a photoshop job, just look at the shadow, he used colour burn/hard light instead of painting it and tweaking it in three or four layers. Either that or it's simply a man who's throwing up a Swiss army knife shot with a camera with a 2.8 lense with the shutter at 200 with good lighting and then scanned by a retard. Telekinesis and psychokinesis is bull. You can't do it with your mind alone, you'll need technology or help from someone who has it. If they can do it, then why aren't they known? Crap from one end to the other. I would like to see it done when I was allowed to bring with me all the eqipment and people I needed in order to investigate it. I bet they couldn't do it then because they couldn't get in touch with their inner self or something.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

[Edited on 21-5-2003 by mikromarius]

posted on May, 20 2003 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
Interesting, but someone (on another forum) has claimed to have excellent succes with spinning the psi wheel, while running a radionic program at the same time...

It isn't psychokinesis, it's telepathy. Telepathy is simple since we're equiped with a bio-radio from birth. All children who believe in God knows this.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on May, 20 2003 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Telpathy is also something that Aliens use!!!

Now what are Aliens using Telepathy for???

posted on May, 20 2003 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by helen670
Telpathy is also something that Aliens use!!!

Now what are Aliens using Telepathy for???

Halleeeu! The "aliens" might just be your neighbours. I'm not an alien, I'm telepathic. We're created in the image of God, we are telepathic, either active or passive. What do you think Jesus' angel means when he says: Him who has ears hear what the Spirit says to the congregations? Or when Jesus quotes Isaiah saying they have ears but hear not... You probably ddn't know what it is since you don't allow me to explain this to you. A hint: everyone who hears say they don't for if they did, people like me would be killed and the world would go up in Hinnom and themselves would be called schitzophreniacs. It's as simple as that.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on May, 21 2003 @ 03:01 AM
link   
So Mikromarius how did you become psychic or were you born with it?

posted on May, 21 2003 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trader
So Mikromarius how did you become psychic or were you born with it?

I'm active telepathic, and has been so all my life. I didn't realize it until some years back and it totally freaked me out. I'm not psychic, I can't tell the future by wishing to do so, I get some messages at times, but they are always personal in caracter, about me. I'm on the other side so to speek. I've used the past five years to "learn to walk again", It's been horrible, but I'm getting better every day to controling my thoughts and getting used to your systems to cope with it. You wouldn't believe half of what I have to tell. This is why I've learned to shut up about it mostly. Now I normally only speek about it when I'm drunk (like yesterday, I had a couple of beers). But it's still the same as it has always been... I started reading the Bible at the time to find answers to what was happening. And it was extremely amusing and strengthening to read about Eden, Abraham, Joseph, Moses, John and Jesus. It's been going on so long and the words have reached far beyond the birth of Light. "He who was before me comes after me..." Just beautiful.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on May, 21 2003 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Some of the videos are fakes, I hate it when people slip through the cracks. For the majority, that site is real. I know it for a fact because I have done the 'psiwheel' experiment several times. It is not a breeze, or the house being shaken, I can spin the paper at about 6 turns a minute, but begin to lose concentration after about 3 minutes. It fits logically into science, the things you are using to do this are pulses fired by the synapses in your brain. These travel across your nervous systems from birth, so it is completely natural to move your arms and the like, but you can trick your subconscious into sending these pulses outside of your own body. By envisioning an arm in front of you, like a third arm, and 'feeling' the arm move, by really acting as if you have a third arm, and pretending to move it, you can trick your subconscoius into sending the pulses outside of your body, to where the 'arm' is. After you begin gaining control over the direction of these pulses, you can send them without tricking your subconscious. This is how telepathy is done, by sending these to a target, then reatrieving them with information sotred in them, by sending mass numbers of them, you can achieve telekinesis.

Also: The pen slides because the force on top, bottom, and middle of the side it is being pushed from is equal, if force was all on top, it would roll.

And the mods there can be idiots. Myriads and Nazarak don't care who learns about psi, anyone who thinks they have the experience to call them down and question them is not someone that they want to teach. They are widespreadly hated, but have over 40 years of experience between the two of them. Peebrain does not believe he is god, and he does not take pleasure i banning folks. He's the nice one.

If you have questions, ask. I will not respond to ungrounded flames.

posted on Sep, 27 2003 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Ok a friend of mine knows lots stuff and he says that the stuff Psipog is fake although he hasn't been there. He says it is fake because it is called psionics, energy is called psi there, they say that making a "psi ball" is easy which he says is actually called channeling and is a very advanced skill. Now I wanna know should I trust what is on Psipog or should I go search for another website and if I should could someone give me a good website for novices or something. Oh and I would like to hear more from Viendin.

posted on Sep, 28 2003 @ 01:22 AM
link   
I'm just telepathetic.

posted on Sep, 28 2003 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikromarius

It's a photoshop job, just look at the shadow, he used colour burn/hard light instead of painting it and tweaking it in three or four layers. Either that or it's simply a man who's throwing up a Swiss army knife shot with a camera with a 2.8 lense with the shutter at 200 with good lighting and then scanned by a retard. Telekinesis and psychokinesis is bull. You can't do it with your mind alone, you'll need technology or help from someone who has it. If they can do it, then why aren't they known? Crap from one end to the other. I would like to see it done when I was allowed to bring with me all the eqipment and people I needed in order to investigate it. I bet they couldn't do it then because they couldn't get in touch with their inner self or something.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

[Edited on 21-5-2003 by mikromarius]

'Fraid I have to disagree with you on that one. In my experience it's real, but I'm just text on the internet to you.

I haven't looked at the picture yet but I'm willing to believe it's a fake.

[Edited on 28-9-2003 by Lampyridae]

Doesn't look too convincing at all.

[Edited on 28-9-2003 by Lampyridae]

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Im intrested in learning more about telepathy maybe someone with a exstensive knowlge of the subject. I would like if someone could e-mail me because i have a few questions.
[email protected]

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I wish i was telepathic?

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Just me or is the site not working of the link page cannot be displayed, same as if i search on google and click on it.

www.insolitology.com...

Somone played prank on them, lol true he does ban for fun litually that is so not a bannable reason, also a funny as hell prank.

[edit on 4-8-2006 by Galiega]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join