It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question on Strassman DMT Spirit Molecule Documentary

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71
reply to post by seabhac-rua

Yes, but you don't need the substances.
My teacher told me that waaaaay back in high school and I didn't believe him.
I do now.

Taking the quick road to self discovery will make you miss all of the scenery you are intended to see.
However, no one way is right or wrong, so keep on keepin on.
edit on 10-10-2012 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

I agree.

Meditation, fasting etc these are other paths to altered states.

The tools we use are many, and the effects we experience may vary.

The real mystery is to find where the mind ends and something else begins, I don't see science ever solving that mystery, ever.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by seabhac-rua

That is because the mind never ends
. It just keeps going and going as far as you can see and experience.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

I will recite my favorite Haiku:

The sparrow hops

Along the veranda

With wet feet

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by RandalFlagg
'___' is an illegal substance even though it does occur in every living persons brain naturally (stupid I know)

Because of it legal status this thread will soon be closed for violation of T&C

I suggest you read the below thread that has a lot of detail about '___' and has been allowed to survive in the RATS forum!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Peace
edit on 10-10-2012 by RandalFlagg because: (no reason given)

I started the Tryptamines and God thread back in 2004, it's been a constant tooth and nail fight with some of the staff here to keep it open through the years. Fortunately, it's been allowed to continue in the RATS forum where it's safe from the usual deluge of lurkers and search engines. If you end up participating in that one, please keep it objective and within the TOS. It's probably the longest running conspiracy known to man and the very basis of our class based society, but it's also on very thin ice here and ATS has graciously allowed it to survive. Well worth a read though

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Sorry folks, the thread has been closed for breaching the T&Cs regarding illicit drug use.

I understand this will cause disappointment as this thread has been conducted in a meaningful and rational manner. If all threads about this subject featured the same high level of discussion, the policy would be different.

However, as it stands, history has consistently shown that discussion of illegal drugs on ATS devolves into promotion of usage and members swapping stories about high times.

The policy has become more definitive after several approaches failed and the last attempt (under-the-radar dedicated forum) was sorely misused by a minority of members who were unable to demonstrate maturity.

There are no immediate plans to review the policy.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join