It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the music industry - how bad is it really?....actually really bad

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
From what I've seen except for situations like the RIAA going after pirating I believe it's nearly impossible for the top players to agree to some conspiracy. Most execs are insulated in their own world and networks. Other top execs have their own zeitgeist and community. They sometime join each other for a greater cause like the RIAA and they will in general give lip service to each other but the bottom line is the chairman of record label A is in direct competition with record company B chairman. Getting them to agree to go along with some conspiracy that they really don't have much to gain from. Besides some of these industry giants have more money then most of the illuminati. Why would they go along with what they say. Really what's in it for them.

Now to say you went to an industry party where everyone was doing coke and then having sex all over the place isn't saying much for Hollywood and in no way Points to sex magic. In my experience nobody who is a bigwig would be doing this out in the open where potential rivals and gossips will start spreading the word. The bigwigs in the industry are always on the look out for smear campaigns and gossip about them. They won't be doing that sort of stuff I front of relative strangers. Yes they throw some expensive sOmetimes wild partis but no voodoo rituals. You'd be surprised how normal these execs are in general. Most have their heads up their asses they wouldn't be able to find the next big voodoo sexmagic party if they went out looking for it.

I dunno I just don't see that many conspiracies in the music industry. Seen some dark sad stuff. Unethical stuff sure but no voodoo conspiracies sorry.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by BASSPLYR
From what I've seen except for situations like the RIAA going after pirating I believe it's nearly impossible for the top players to agree to some conspiracy. Most execs are insulated in their own world and networks. Other top execs have their own zeitgeist and community. They sometime join each other for a greater cause like the RIAA and they will in general give lip service to each other but the bottom line is the chairman of record label A is in direct competition with record company B chairman. Getting them to agree to go along with some conspiracy that they really don't have much to gain from. Besides some of these industry giants have more money then most of the illuminati. Why would they go along with what they say. Really what's in it for them.

Now to say you went to an industry party where everyone was doing coke and then having sex all over the place isn't saying much for Hollywood and in no way Points to sex magic. In my experience nobody who is a bigwig would be doing this out in the open where potential rivals and gossips will start spreading the word. The bigwigs in the industry are always on the look out for smear campaigns and gossip about them. They won't be doing that sort of stuff I front of relative strangers. Yes they throw some expensive sOmetimes wild partis but no voodoo rituals. You'd be surprised how normal these execs are in general. Most have their heads up their asses they wouldn't be able to find the next big voodoo sexmagic party if they went out looking for it.

I dunno I just don't see that many conspiracies in the music industry. Seen some dark sad stuff. Unethical stuff sure but no voodoo conspiracies sorry.
First off, these people will admit to nothing. Secondly, this was no coke and sex party, this was ritualistic. Thirdly, whether you believe it or not will not cause me to lose any sleep. You don't know half of what you think you know, and I'm done volleying posts. Peace.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Actually I know a lot more than I'm leading on about. I have probably worked deeper in the music industry than everybody who posted on this thread. I simply don't believe that the elite of the record industry are satanists. Hanging out at a tony tone Toni record release party is not going deep into the inner circles of the biz.

Also these executives don't need to admit anything they don't have to. Their assistants know where they are at pretty much any time and are privy to some of their darkest secrets. Assistants also have a high turn over rate so several people exist right now for each executive that if there was strange satanism going on would have spilled the beans by now and for several reason. Heck eveni would have spilled the beansby now if there was something to spill. Do executives pay people off and settle outside of court with no disclosure agreements. Sure. All the time. But not to hide satanic practices.

The record industry is a business not a voodoo cult controlled by ancient illuminati overlords.
edit on 11-10-2012 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
for everyone mentioning the homosexual angle

i dont think its about homophobia...i thinkits a trust thing...to see your loyalty....maybe

like america world police, the puppet movie......in that nasty scene...lol

peace

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by BASSPLYR

i dont think its anything like that....but when you stream billions of dollars, who knows what friends you make

******* i need your help guys

it was released onto youtube today - WTF did i just watch

the dude looks f`d..i dunno whats happening here

edit on 11-10-2012 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by shapur

I agree with you 100%......its quanity over quality....its always how many pop stars we can produce...ect...

Cat Stevens is one of my absolute favorites....the guy was pushed into teen sensation....almost died t 19 and while he recovered made a conscious decision that all his songs would mean something....he broke away from his manager and went off on his own.....and in the 80's he quit.

Pop artists seem to lack the character and principles...look at Ke$ha...She wants attention.....she thought originality is a trash bag dress....wtf??? Its always about image and never about substance....I hope people get bored of it soon.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh
we all remember when music changed

but what was behind it?.....and why did it turn the way it has?

best to ask someone whos been there, in the background throughout the course of the "change"...

ok, the genres of music that have been "interfered" with the most aggressively are - pop and hiphop

in the hiphop world...the industry was pretty much owned by the artists...making the "industry/mainstream" takeover ever more apparant.....

looking back...we had Public Enemy...the most pollitical group ever...then you have NWA....we know what happened to them...they took the N with the attitude out of N with attidude.
as Eazy E died from aids (apparent conspiracy)...ice cube became a disney movie star.

now what about Public Enemy....they broke up...obviously...and we have one member always on tv, acting like a complete %$£&...mr Flava Flav....as flav was the boisterous/moronic one...the other two were political

from the days of Public Enemy till today,,,a member from Public Enemy (not flav), has observed, challanged and been part of the "change".....what he says is hair raising...gripping....

things to look out for:

listen to what he says about quincy jones,puff daddy....also about the rituals they make us take part in unawares
...and lil wayne, he calls him a 1970s crack baby!,,micheal jackson and 2pac,,,,
also -kat williams.... i actually remember watching kat williams on stage talking about his "holywood" experience..never knew it was the illuminate circle.

and to top it off.. why his band mates ..ie flava flav was made a baffoon!....

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

it starts off a bit basic, he briefly mentions the illuminate to explain to the people who are new, the concept...but bare with it..he then starts talking about people he personally knows, who are major stars to us....

its 50mins long...but it passes in a second!

edit on 10-10-2012 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

Of course everybody is entitled the music they want to hear, but I remember beautiful music as a kid, even though I drove my parents out of the house to go fishing playing Rolling Stones etc. I remember sweet orchestral music, big band etc.And that stuck as being something special.

IF all the kids get is rap music when they are 7, 8, 9 and 10 etc. There is a good chance they really may never respect gorgeous slower type music, acoustical fingerpicking guitar. Just like classical music, most of those playing classical for a living were raised in that atmosphere.

I noticed something in radio stations, seems like all the ones that play music on major radio airwaves all have to have thumping percussion on just about EVERYTHING. Every station I turn to, . . .
Thump, thump, thump and more thump.

That is why it is so precious to have groups when I was younger such as Simon & Garfunkle. I remember when orchestral music had it records such as Theme From a Summer's Place. That piece of music was gorgeous!

You'll never hear really beautiful music as a hit record anymore. That was about done with decades ago.

So sad really. Not that I don't like some of Jimi Hendrix, All Along the Watchtower (Dylan even was amazed by it). But even in the fifties there was a little more delicate hits. Everything seems to be hard edged now, too much, screaming, thumping. Not to even say that it is all bad, it is just that I don't want to even listen to most music radio stations anymore. If only people past their teens could have more buying power

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

Yo... that was fubar right there.

Googled "don't **** with the witch", and it's apparently an interview that was recorded around five years ago. What I don't get is why they kept filming, how it got leaked (yeah everything does, but if this is a legit=secret-the-industry-doesn't-want-you-to-know...?), or even why someone thought it was a good idea to flick the lights on and off while the poor sod was sobbing his heart out...

Still, it sounds like the ecstasy he took was laced with rhino tranquillisers or something. Ritual abuse would be dubious at best.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ihavenoaccount

I just watched that vid and I am at a loss.

I know he was heavy into the substances at one point and what he just described sounds like the worst kind of trip. Is there a chance he could be describing something esoteric in nature? Who knows.....still....that vid gave me the effin creeps.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   

All I see is wild speculation based upon bad rumors.

Some of you take the music industry more seriously than you should.

As someone who works in radio, if we don't want to spin something, we don't spin it. No one #s with us, not even overzealous record promoters (of which there are many).

edit on 11-10-2012 by VaterOrlaag because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Razimus

Any sound that exploits my hatred and loathing of the human race is welcomed. You try getting through the jungle that is everyday life and you'll feel the same as I do.

Ironically, this kind of music actually works in reverse, lifting my spirits.

When I listened to Nirvana, I felt GOOD for an odd reason. I don't think that Kurt killed himself (more like he was murdered) but damn, they all could really reach out and touch someone in a manner that would make them consider the opposite.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by irsuccubus

Creepy indeed... I was watching it in the dark during the third hour, not sure if that was asking for it.

It seems like an authentic memory. Esoteric? Could be. I think a metaphysical influence is a possibility, anything is. I fear that, for us, these insider experiences will always be an unknown. The fact that there's literally no face to put the "witch" to is what makes this so scary.

Even so, I'm inclined to side with BASSPLYR on the general issue. If elites use occult knowledge for nefarious purposes, I think it's used sparsely and and in an isolated manner, not at every single party, and not even as label protocol. But then again, what do I know?

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   

First of all, Griff is not only speaking to Afroamericans. He is speaking to us all! In the past he was promoting a muslim agenda I guess. But in his new interviews he doesnt promote ANY religion! Did you even watch the video?

Also check out the books he has with him, check out the authors.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by hesse

First of all, Griff is not only speaking to Afroamericans. He is speaking to us all! In the past he was promoting a muslim agenda I guess. But in his new interviews he doesnt promote ANY religion! Did you even watch the video?

Also check out the books he has with him, check out the authors.

Yes, I watched the video, last year in fact. Pretty sure I said "please don't blow a gasket" when I brought up the African American subject. You obviously didn't read my post, because I never said he speaks exclusively to African Americans. One of the primary reasons that so many people are behind him is because of the opinions he espoused in what you call the past.

If I say that his audience (musically and socially) are predominantly African American, would that be an outright lie? If I say that African American culture is significantly informed by Christianity and Islam, would that be an outright lie? If both answers are "no", then there may be a homophobic bias that needs to be scrutinised. That's what I was getting at.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   

OK I marked this to watch later... This is scary, there is something going on with the musicindustry. Its hard to grasp, but there is something...

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   
when I was

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Sorry dude, Im not blowing a fuse. Since he is black, yes I guess his prime audience is black. What difference does it make? We should be happy that there are people that spread the truth. I wouldnt want to make this a black/white thing...

Homophobic, yes could be. That doesnt change the fact that homosexual rituals are there to ensure secrecy. Even Alex Jones in his doc about bohemian groove talks about freaky sex partys with gay men. Nothing homophobic about talking about it. Since it seems to be a reality.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by hesse

But that's the thing, man. The names he puts out there in this video alone - Texe Marrs, John Todd, Fritz Springmeier - these guys had a Christian agenda in their works for those who knew something was wrong but were stuck in the rabbit hole, and their other audiences were Christians anyway.

Needless to say, the references to homosexual rituals during the Satanic Panic of the 70s and 80s (or onwards, evidently) only galvanised their arguments in the face of an openly intolerant community. That's why it's so important to analyse the content for any ideological bias.

You're right, we shouldn't make this a black/white issue. Problem is, Griff is like a bridge between the Black Conscious crowd and the Five Percenters/NOI inside the truth movement. Some of them really do mean business when it comes to race, sadly.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   
OK I understand your argument. Im at work so I can´t really get into the detail now. I wasn´t aware those book authors are considerd religious nuts. From what I heard Griff say, there is some truth in what he said, I can´t deny that. Also, I people need to do their own research. If the things Griff says wakes up the ingnorant hip hop youth, I can only approve that!

I don´t know about the gay stuff. Im pretty sure that all these sick sex games (including gay sex) do happen behind closed doors and I follow no type of religion.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Geez if you have some knowledge of the occult, just look at lady gaga´s shows and videos!!

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join