It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the music industry - how bad is it really?....actually really bad

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Anok, certainly you're entitled to that view point, but I can't take that stance. I've seen and heard too much that lead me to believe money is only a secondary motivation in the satanic shift. Too many connections, coincidences and sinister happenings for money to explain it all, for me at least.
edit on 10-10-2012 by OMsk3ptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I dunno. I worked in the music industry for a long time. I don't agree with the statements made in the video. Further I don't believe there is any satanist conspiracy let alone illuminati in the record industry. The only person who seems to reflect my experiences working in that industry are Anok's

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by BASSPLYR
I dunno. I worked in the music industry for a long time. I don't agree with the statements made in the video. Further I don't believe there is any satanist conspiracy let alone illuminati in the record industry. The only person who seems to reflect my experiences working in that industry are Anok's
I can respect that, and I also worked in the industry. But I can assure you, it's dark and deep. Just because you didn't see it doesn't make it non-existant. You're welcome to your opinion, but that's just what it is, your opinion. It's real.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Ok if it's real then share some of the stuff you saw first hand. You don't have to give details that give you or the person in question away just some examples of what you saw.

Also being a musician myself I would be interested in the music you ghost wrote. What style. In what capacity were you writing, arranging, producing etc.

I've seen some dark stuff but nothing conspiracy worthy. And I pretty much saw it all from the insiders perspective. Just curious as to what you saw. Either way congrats surviving the record industry. I'm sure over a beer or two we could probably exchange horrors.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by BASSPLYR
Ok if it's real then share some of the stuff you saw first hand. You don't have to give details that give you or the person in question away just some examples of what you saw.

Also being a musician myself I would be interested in the music you ghost wrote. What style. In what capacity were you writing, arranging, producing etc.

I've seen some dark stuff but nothing conspiracy worthy. And I pretty much saw it all from the insiders perspective. Just curious as to what you saw. Either way congrats surviving the record industry. I'm sure over a beer or two we could probably exchange horrors.
I'm sure you've heard of Otis Redding. Well, I'm from where he's from, and I used to hang out with his sons, Otis Jr., and Dexter. They're a few years older than me. Anyway, I hung out mostly with Dex and we were at a record release party for Tony Toni Tone and there were some major players there. Ever heard of sex magick, as in what Aleister Crowley used to engage in? Let's just say, there was some ritualistic sexual activity and we're not talking about your garden variety orgy. Katt Williams wasn't lying when he mentioned things like this in his standup. He got blackballed big time. The people who engage in ritualistic sex magick are dead serious about it. That story is one of many. My style of writing is very diverse, as I can engage damn near any genre, and I have. I haven't ghostwritten for any megastars, but they were talented artists, and I did pretty good, considering they weren't mega. I can't say that I had what you would call horror stories, but I'm sure we can agree, the industry is interesting, to say the least.
edit on 10-10-2012 by poloblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ANOK

How about you explain how music groups or individuals that do not feed into the social brainwashing mysteriously die or are blackballed.

John Lennon
Jim Morrison
Pearl Jam
Incubus
Rage Against the Machine
Public Enemy
and many more.

If there is not a controlled aspect of the music industry how do you explain the transition from the political music of the sixties to pop then disco?
Even the frequency 440 which is the frequency for mostly all western music was conspired by a group to control people.

It's not a matter of capitalism because the industry sets the standards of who is popular or not. If you have no musical talent that does not stop you from becoming a so called star.

Look into Clive Davis and his influence on pop culture. His connection to Quincy Jones and Quincy Jones' connection to the top performers in the industry from Micheal Jackson to Oprah Winfrey.
The rabbit hole is deep.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by poloblack

How does any of that point to "Illuminati" controlling the music industry?

That's just people doing weird stuff for kicks. It shouldn't be taken quite so seriously.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
There is no real interest in addressing this issue. Punks is pissed because they've been played but you best believe the played would become the player in an instance. The locks are there for a reason.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by FreebirdGirl

First off I didn't say there wasn't a controlled aspect to the music industry.

Every single artist is under the control of their manager, their producer, their agent, their publisher, their record company, their contract. No "Illuminati" needed to explain that.

People get mysteriously killed, it happens. People get black balled for many reasons, one is they won't do as they're told. Musicians are employees of their record company when it comes down to it, and some do not like that fact, and get disillusioned and bitter when they realise all that fame and money doesn't mean they can do what they want when they want. Acts that are difficult don't last long.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK

How does any of that point to "Illuminati" controlling the music industry?

That's just people doing weird stuff for kicks. It shouldn't be taken quite so seriously.
Man, that was one story of many. We used to hang out at the Big O Ranch, which was Otis Redding's home, and Ms. Zelda, Dex, and Otis Jr.'s mom, knew things, and she shared alot with us, though, I'm sure Otis and Dex were already privy to that info. Believe me, it's not just ''people doing weird stuff for kicks''. Like I said, you not believing the magnitude of what kind of dark things happen in the industry, doesn't negate the facts.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by OMsk3ptic
Anok, certainly you're entitled to that view point, but I can't take that stance. I've seen and heard too much that lead me to believe money is only a secondary motivation in the satanic shift. Too many connections, coincidences and sinister happenings for money to explain it all, for me at least.

But money is satanic muhahahahah!

You feed satan with your filthy mullah!

Capitalism is the great deception. You better figure it out quick mate...

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreebirdGirl
reply to post by ANOK

How about you explain how music groups or individuals that do not feed into the social brainwashing mysteriously die or are blackballed.

John Lennon
Jim Morrison
Pearl Jam
Incubus
Rage Against the Machine
Public Enemy
and many more.

If there is not a controlled aspect of the music industry how do you explain the transition from the political music of the sixties to pop then disco?
Even the frequency 440 which is the frequency for mostly all western music was conspired by a group to control people.

It's not a matter of capitalism because the industry sets the standards of who is popular or not. If you have no musical talent that does not stop you from becoming a so called star.

Look into Clive Davis and his influence on pop culture. His connection to Quincy Jones and Quincy Jones' connection to the top performers in the industry from Micheal Jackson to Oprah Winfrey.
The rabbit hole is deep.
You're on point, FreebirdGirl! Most people have no idea how frequencies can manipulate things. By the way,I like your username, I love Skynrd, and Freebird is one of the best songs OF ALL TIME!

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Again I did not deny any dark goings on. I just see the dark goings on for what they are, not some fantasy made up to explain the obvious no one seems to want to admit to, or understand. Capitalism is the problem. It's what allows people to have secret societies so wealthy they can control society in the first place.

If the music industry was controlled and ran by the musicians themselves, which has been proven can be done, no one would be able to control them.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK

Again I did not deny any dark goings on. I just see the dark goings on for what they are, not some fantasy made up to explain the obvious no one seems to want to admit to, or understand. Capitalism is the problem. It's what allows people to have secret societies so wealthy they can control society in the first place.

If the music industry was controlled and ran by the musicians themselves, which has been proven can be done, no one would be able to control them.
It's no fantasy, and if you knew me, you'd know that I don't indulge in fantasy. I'm a ''show me'' type of guy, and I take NOTHING at face value. It's not just about capitalism, though it plays a role. It's about power. They already have more money than they can spend. Luciferians are as real as Rastafarians.
edit on 10-10-2012 by poloblack because: misspellings

edit on 10-10-2012 by poloblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by chadderson
What has occurred is that the music remains the same, similar rhythms with similar chords and notes. There are specific patterns of notes when put together create a sort of harmony that is enticing to the listener. These 'magical' notes have been known for ages, and it is why the "TOP SONGS" usually have beats from songs of the past. It is a cycle in which every so many years the old hit is replaced by a new hit with the same rhythm/beat/note order only put behind new lyrics...

Yep, 100% correct.

As Leonard Cohen wrote "I heard there was a secret chord that David played and it pleased the lord". People have run with that ever since in different styles and using different instruments or sounds.

There are only so many notes to play in so many scales and progressions. Probably all of them have been tried at least once since the Western Music language was written.
edit on 10-10-2012 by phatpackage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh
reply to post by dayve

talking about interviews

did you see 2pacs interview when he said quincy asked to F him.....also he said that drd dre sucks d....

its on youtube

He was just talking sh** because dre didn't want to be apart of their label anymore..... Quit taking everything so literal..... Whats the matter with you guys

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   

For the record... .Your acting like the music industry has its own lil secrets that the world doesnt know or do. The same things happen in the music industry that happens in the movie, sports, and business industry.... Nothing "dark" and special happens that doesn't happen in the regular world..

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by dayve

For the record... .Your acting like the music industry has its own lil secrets that the world doesnt know or do. The same things happen in the music industry that happens in the movie, sports, and business industry.... Nothing "dark" and special happens that doesn't happen in the regular world..
And what is your point? This thread is about the MUSIC industry, genius. And who the hell said anything about ANYTHING being special? There's ALOT that happens in the music industry that doesn't happen in the ''regular world''. The music world DOES have its own secrets, you're just ignorant of that fact. I'm a cordial kind of guy, but you're the kind of person that makes it very difficult to maintain that cordiality. In essence, what I'm saying is, ease up being so anal. You have that down to a science.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
glad to be a rebellion minded rocker.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join