It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the music industry - how bad is it really?....actually really bad

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by HiGilgamesh

its not about the illuminate

its about this:

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by VaterOrlaag
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Radio is still alive but there are a few college stations, such as the one I work at, that are keeping the spirit alive despite the odds.

Very true and sorry to overlook that fact. When I can find them stations like that really do play some great music, unfortunately I can't pick up any where I live and I can only tune in when I'm traveling. College radio can be awesome, I've been turned on to many of my favorite bands that way actually.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

this video explains it all

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
how bad is it? see how bad it was for the Beatles digilander.libero.it...

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh
reply to post by dayve

see, that is where you are over reacting

i never said nuffin...im just disscussing something i watched

i dont know quincy...i thought that was obvious

but by the end of the thead....i hope we can say we had a good debate...and found that theres nothing to see here

thanx for doing your part....i was just trying to help you in protecting that angle...cause i kinda agree

peace

Nahh, I wasn't overreacting, Might sound like it i guess, but tryin to reply to 4-5 people all saying the same thing gets ridonkulus... Either way, everyones got their own opinion about the music industry. I just think no matter what kind circle your in, when theirs that much money circulating, things get covered up because people have images to protect. But yup, good lil debate tho, makes it even better when people take it personal and are still wrong (Polo)...

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

TO THOSE THAT DONT KNOW

watch this....katt williams describing his introduction to "that" elite circle

for what he said on stage and refusing to play ball.....this is why "apparently" katt williams was destroyed

in case you missed t on the main op
edit on 11-10-2012 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

Yep -- I hope Katt remains safe... but if this gets worse for him, they'll only be PROVING the legitimacy of what people like Griff are saying.

Go ahead guys... make another martyr. We NEED a spark for all this gasoline you've poured out....

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by chadderson
What has occurred is that the music remains the same, similar rhythms with similar chords and notes. There are specific patterns of notes when put together create a sort of harmony that is enticing to the listener. These 'magical' notes have been known for ages, and it is why the "TOP SONGS" usually have beats from songs of the past. It is a cycle in which every so many years the old hit is replaced by a new hit with the same rhythm/beat/note order only put behind new lyrics...

The new lyrics is where the industry has changed for the worse. It is this magical music that opens the spirit, and while the spirit is open, the horrendously crafted negative lyrics sit on top of this harmonious tunes and burrow themselves into one's mind. This has something to do with why the generations seem to be getting flat out, dumber. They are being brainwashed to think with the ego, and to respond with violence, to abandon holding anything sacred.

The industry is taken over and it is to herd the population. When 50+% of white kids between the ages of 10-21 want to be a 'gangster rapper' and even more than that emulate this lifestyle on certain levels without realizing it, we are in a brainwash crisis. The industry quite literally glamorizes the negative aspects with a veil of harmony.

Laughed at this.. "magical Notes" " similar rhythms with similar chords and notes. There are specific patterns of notes"

I assume you have never played and instrument or studied music.
There are only a set number of 'notes and chords' and none of them are Magical.
Tempo can be important to differentiate songs that use the same notes. to the untrained ear and A minor could uite easily sound like an E. People who don't know, don't know..

People who play instruments know it isn't as easy as playing A,D G at 140bpm with a Beegee esque Drum loop. Writing music is hard, writing music others will like is even harder..

To go one step further, You could be the best bunch of musicians around but if another band walk in all 6ft, white teeth, and a 'look' chances are the labels will pick them over the musicians. Used em up, spit em out and get a new band..

This is why Xfactor/american idol winners go on to do nothing. Real musicians spend a lifetime learning not only how to play/miimic but how to PLay, perform and WRITE < the hardest part of the lot and the one thing missing from TV talent shows.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

Seems almost like hes talking about a scene from Eyes Wide Shut!

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dnepropetrovsk

to sum up...i didnt want to spoil it,,,but that mug made me....in the video above...he doesnt call them illuminate...he calls them jews!

That is just the classic NOI BS, they really are not that much different than the white nationalists they both blame the jews for their problems.

yea..but its things like

a jewish judge let suge knight out of prison.....the judge took a record label from an inmate,...and signed up suge to manage it..ie death row - 2pac, snoop and dr dre.

no cash...just a black card
edit on 10-10-2012 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

suge knight....as in sugar knight...as in knight templar of hip hop pimping?

HMMMMM

a big hmmmm

love seeing these black dudes expose the truth as they see it!

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperTripps

i never noticed the "kinght" thing ..thanx...but yea, they obviuosly thought he had the personaltiy to head whatever it was he was heading.....

i often wondered why snoop dre and 2pac needed this dude....

peace

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Taggart

there is a magical note......

i thinks it C or G sharp....its opens up your pineal gland etc

i`l find a link

heres one about banned notes in Renaissance church music
www.guardian.co.uk...
edit on 14-10-2012 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   

reply to post by SuperTripps

i never noticed the "kinght" thing ..thanx...but yea, they obviuosly thought he had the personaltiy to head whatever it was he was heading.....

i often wondered why snoop dre and 2pac needed this dude....

peace

just saying, his last name is "knight" and he happens to be the king player that spawned the whole gangster/hip hop genre

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
anyone knows what is the image behind bob dylan in his concerts ?
thanks

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Heck, I always thought that gangster rap was part of the entertainment/promotional wing of the world wide drug industry.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
It was infiltrated a long time ago...

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Saw this album cover today. Never heard of the artist before but they were advertising on youtube.

Album is called "Fall to Grace"

Link to picture

Notice the demons or hooded people around the woman.
Look to the bottom left above the name of artist. You see a demon showing the devil horns symbol.

Weird stuff.
edit on 26-10-2012 by Daz3d-n-Confus3d because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
It's not true (what some people are saying)..

There is something going on here..

Creativity and talent has taken a nose dive.

Every ten years or so some new or innovative music had been coming out up until like the 90's then music after that became stale and regurgitated.

There was Jazz, R n B, Doo Wop, Rock an Roll (which went through so many styles), Disco, Punk, New Wave, Techno, House, Hip Hop, all sorts of electronic styles.. music was so innovative back then and newer forms were so different from previous styles.

But it was not just the music.. every form of music came about together with a rich and colorful culture with distinct fashions, etc. and every decade or so something new and interesting happened..

Something really happened, I think, because this all came to an end

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
playing illuminati games does not make you illuminati

mp3's ruined the industry

no more albums, just singles

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest

mp3's ruined the industry

no more albums, just singles

nice comment...

i`ll go one better...
itunes ruined the industry...

imagine working on album..and your told you can only sell it as 99p singles...tut tut

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Taggart

Originally posted by chadderson
What has occurred is that the music remains the same, similar rhythms with similar chords and notes. There are specific patterns of notes when put together create a sort of harmony that is enticing to the listener. These 'magical' notes have been known for ages, and it is why the "TOP SONGS" usually have beats from songs of the past. It is a cycle in which every so many years the old hit is replaced by a new hit with the same rhythm/beat/note order only put behind new lyrics...

The new lyrics is where the industry has changed for the worse. It is this magical music that opens the spirit, and while the spirit is open, the horrendously crafted negative lyrics sit on top of this harmonious tunes and burrow themselves into one's mind. This has something to do with why the generations seem to be getting flat out, dumber. They are being brainwashed to think with the ego, and to respond with violence, to abandon holding anything sacred.

The industry is taken over and it is to herd the population. When 50+% of white kids between the ages of 10-21 want to be a 'gangster rapper' and even more than that emulate this lifestyle on certain levels without realizing it, we are in a brainwash crisis. The industry quite literally glamorizes the negative aspects with a veil of harmony.

Laughed at this.. "magical Notes" " similar rhythms with similar chords and notes. There are specific patterns of notes"

I assume you have never played and instrument or studied music.
There are only a set number of 'notes and chords' and none of them are Magical.
Tempo can be important to differentiate songs that use the same notes. to the untrained ear and A minor could uite easily sound like an E. People who don't know, don't know..

People who play instruments know it isn't as easy as playing A,D G at 140bpm with a Beegee esque Drum loop. Writing music is hard, writing music others will like is even harder..

To go one step further, You could be the best bunch of musicians around but if another band walk in all 6ft, white teeth, and a 'look' chances are the labels will pick them over the musicians. Used em up, spit em out and get a new band..

This is why Xfactor/american idol winners go on to do nothing. Real musicians spend a lifetime learning not only how to play/miimic but how to PLay, perform and WRITE < the hardest part of the lot and the one thing missing from TV talent shows.

I think this is what Chadderson was hitting on:

A440 is the musical note A above middle C, which has a frequency of 440 Hz and serves as a general tuning standard for musical pitch.

Prior to the standardization on 440 Hz, many countries and organizations followed the Austrian government's 1885 recommendation of 435 Hz. The American music industry reached an informal standard of 440 Hz in 1926, and some began using it in instrument manufacturing. In 1936 the American Standards Association recommended that the A above middle C be tuned to 440 Hz.[1] This standard was taken up by the International Organization for Standardization in 1955 (reaffirmed by them in 1975) as ISO 16.[2] Although not universally accepted, since then it has served as the audio frequency reference for the calibration of acoustic equipment and the tuning of pianos, violins, and other musical instruments.

en.wikipedia.org...(pitch_standard)

Why was A = 440 Hz chosen? This part seems to have a bit of lore behind it, but the popular theory is that a Nazi propaganda minister named Josef Goebbels pushed for it to cause our bodies to be out of harmony with nature. Nature, it seems mathematically, also resonates at 432 Hz, not at 440 Hz. In any case, 440 Hz has been accepted and is the standard in use today.
lazytechguys.com...

There have been several threads on ATS:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I assume you are not too deep into your instrument. I play also and can guarantee you all serious players have heard of this.

Check out the modes of popular songs. It's no secret.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join