It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suicide Can Lead to Hell - One Woman's Story (video at link)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Suicide can lead a person to Hell, Please never do it!
en.gloria.tv...

Woman describes what lead her to suicide, what happened to her and how God removed her from it.

Many of the emotions she experienced I have also shared. I know how despair does not allow you to see beyond your own pain and how it becomes all encompassing so much so that you can't even consider your own little child.

Most people don't get the second chance that she did.

Hope that by posting it a seed will be planted where it need to be.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

Suicide can lead a person to Hell, Please never do it!

What are you talking about? We're already in hell. Hell on Earth.

"...the mutual thing that everyone shared there, was their desire to scream out to everybody on Earth, "Do not come here. Acknowledge that life is about Jesus Christ."

The above excerpt is a line from the video in the OP.

If I'm not allowed to spend my life thinking about myself and myself only, then I sure as hell am not about to obsess myself with a dead teacher.

My life is my own. It's about experience, not subservience. If you live your life in shackles of expectation, in the chains of self-degradation and sycophantic mentality, you will never learn to fly.

edit on 10-10-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this.
S& F

She is lucky she got a second chance.
I don't know if she really went to hell or if that's just her interpretation creating an illusion because she was already religious. The hand Of God reaching for her is hard to believe.

Would hate to find out it was the truth once its too late though.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Even if only ONE person listens to this thread, it would be well worth it.

There is no price you can place on a persons soul.

Here is another quote that confirms what the video in the OP said:

"Is this what you really want? Don't you know that this is the worst thing you could have done?"

I could feel his anger and frustration, both because I'd thrown in the towel and because I had cut myself off from him and from his guidance.

So I answered: "But my life is so hard."

"You think that was hard? It is nothing compared to what awaits you if you take your life."

When the Father spoke, each of his words exploded into a complex of meanings, like fireworks, tiny balls of light that erupted into a billion bits of information, filling me with streams of vivid truth and pure understanding."

Angie Fenimores NDE Story of Suicide
www.bibleprobe.com...

Angie Fenimore - near-death experiences
www.near-death.com...

edit on 10-10-2012 by Murgatroid because: Added link

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

We're already in hell. Hell on Earth.
Agree. My initial thought immediately after reading this thread title was:

[color=D5FFBD]For many, suicide is an escape from Hell.

[color=969696]The following is entirely hypothetical, of course.

So basically, she is saying that the almighty vengeful God himself reached into Hell, just to grab her and pull her back up to Earth?

She didn't even die did she? She didn't say much about that, other than saying that the bullet missed her heart. If she actually had been announced clinically dead, I bet she would have stated so, and included the amount of time that she actually was dead.

So she never died, yet she went to Hell, and met God. Sounds like she had a pretty wild dream.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Yes well, we can't have indoctrinated, tithe paying Christians running around committing suicide when the going gets tough, just to go to heaven, now can we? Lets see, we need a clause to prevent that. I know. Tell them they're going to hell if they try to escape hell...err...uhm... earth.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
she wasn't dead, just had a bad, bad trip, her guilty subconscious brought on the nightmare she saw as hell. Also when people were forced to jump from the towers and take their own life instead of burning , where exactly did they go.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

Agree. My initial thought immediately after reading this thread title was:

For many, suicide is an escape from Hell.

Precisely the reason that I am of the firm conviction that hell is a state of mind, nothing more. Hell, just like the words "good" and "evil", is more a reflection of the person using the word than of the situation the word is describing.

The same goes for "heaven", as well. My humble opinion, of course, but we can sure recreate those visions using chemicals now, can't we? Anyone subjected to such treatments would never be able to tell the difference.

edit on 10-10-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
If you believe that this was just a wild dream know that God does communicate with us through dreams and visions.

Whatever happened to the two women in these videos (thanks Murgatroid) changed them and gave them a new perspective on life.

Everyone makes mistakes. Some people will say that is the only way to learn or the best way to learn. How foolish! Learn from the mistakes of others. Suicide is one mistake that can not be undone.

If you think this life is Hell thank the Prince of this world, Satan. Better yet, start thinking about things you have to be grateful for and make that a habit so you will focus on the good and not the bad.

Attitude is everything.

I hope you take less than 2 minutes to reflect on this beautiful video and gain an awareness that life is not about "me."

I am aware that St. Francis did not write this, but is given credit for it because it reflects the spirit of his teachings.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by prometheus2033
she wasn't dead, just had a bad, bad trip, her guilty subconscious brought on the nightmare she saw as hell. Also when people were forced to jump from the towers and take their own life instead of burning , where exactly did they go.

They had no desire to die did they?

I don't understand why you would even need to ask such a question.

sad eyed lady

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

We don't understand how you can put stock in such an overwrought story...

I mean, if you want to, that's your choice. But don't be surprised when we don't fall to our knees in reverence of this woman's tale. We're not impressed by emphatic emotional tales that make no sense.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Well, maybe this is not so hard for me because I have had a few of my own encounters with the Lord.

I grew up studying Hell and Heaven and it's in my blood.

If this thread makes one person who is contemplating suicide change their mind then it is worth it.
My son lost a friend to suicide, my friend lost her dad and her son lost his buddy, another friend lost her brother, all to suicide. I am on a prayer chain and see it all the time. The families and friends are devastated and can not make sense of it.

I have come very close to it myself and the one thing that stopped me was my firm belief in Hell. I would have missed 15 years of life and my children growing up.

Ask my friend how it felt to have to clean the walls after her dad shot himself in the head. Life is precious. Maybe some disagree, but then I know the ones who love them don't.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Well, if some folks are willing to indulge the possibility that a neurosurgeon's NDE really occurred, why not this lady's too? Could it be it is because this lady is telling people what they don't want to hear?

That said, I believe people have experiences like this woman and the neurosurgeon. Do I give them a lot of thought? No. However, I acknowledge that these experiences are personal, and sometimes they are conversion experiences. I don't think we should scoff at them. I've had my own conversion experience and it was powerful.
edit on 10-10-2012 by LeSigh because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by BrokenCircles

Precisely the reason that I am of the firm conviction that hell is a state of mind, nothing more. Hell, just like the words "good" and "evil", is more a reflection of the person using the word than of the situation the word is describing.

I agree with this .

I am positively sure, There is NO hell-
and no heaven.

Everything just IS. You make it what you want of it. ex-What are your thoughts about Earth? then so it will be.

The Universe is fair as it is perfect- so every effect will have a consequence. If u do negative- bad things (for example) to hurt another being, then you'll get the same. Somehow. Sometime. Somewhere.

I've heard so many times people condemning others that commit suicide and saying they will go to hell, which i think is just silly- because that's trying to instigate fear. Fear , is only a negative emotion that is not productive in any way.

"where" some souls will go after they die, it all depends on what they create as well. I think instead of the message being a transmission of fear- trying discourage someone from killing themselves in that negative way, the idea should be, sending a message of hope to help them understand, that there IS always a way out for whattever situation they are in. Stoping the focus on the problems and focusing on the creative solutions.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I really hate every time I see these I died and went to hell or heaven things. I was a christian and im still spiritual but this just doesnt happen. Im not sure if its fact or theory but doesnt the brain dump a large quantity of dmt when your about to die which would cause major hallucinations. The reason I say this is because Ive tried to kill myself before dont really feel its worth it anymore but Ive got my own reasons nothing to do with heaven or hell. I died multiple times in the E.R. and none of those times did I go anywhere I just wasnt any more if that makes sense. Come on she shot herself In the head wouldnt brain damage put you in a different state of mind.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by darknull
Come on she shot herself In the head wouldnt brain damage put you in a different state of mind.

Tamara Laroux shot herself in the chest with a .38...

Tamara Laroux was broken and aimless and thought her only option was to put a gun to her heart. Tamara attempted suicide by shooting herself in the chest. She died and came back to life. She believes she experienced the afterlife between the time she was bleeding out and when she recovered. I was convinced there was no way to live a completely happy life. If I couldn’t live happy, I didn’t want to live at all.

I believed the only answer for me was to end my life. I began screaming out to God, “God, forgive me.” The gun went off. My lungs began to fill up with blood. I began to go deaf. My eyes were open, and I became blinded. I knew that death was gripping my soul. Then all of a sudden I felt my soul leave my body. I instantly began falling and falling.

At that moment I knew I was no longer in control of my destiny. I ended up in a place that was complete torment. My body was burning. I no longer was lonely. I was no longer depressed. I became depression. I became loneliness. I became a tormented being of fear. I saw all of these other people and everybody was screaming out in pain. The mutual thing that everyone shared there was their desire to scream out to everybody on earth, “Do not come here. Acknowledge that life is about Jesus Christ.”

Eternity is real. Hell is real. Heaven is real. How you live your life will determine where you go. Everybody cried out that their loved ones would hear the truth.I saw the hand of God literally come down. I knew that He was coming for me. His hand picked me up, and instantaneously I was no longer a being of tormented sin. I now was being cleansed. God took me over the Heavens.

Source

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by darknull
I died multiple times in the E.R. and none of those times did I go anywhere I just wasnt any more if that makes sense.

It sounds like your experience was similar to George Rodonaia's who was assassinated by the KGB and spent three days in a morgue freezer:

"Dr. Rodonaia was killed by the KGB, pronounced dead, taken to the morgue for three days and returned to life during his own autopsy. Dr. Rodonaia was a psychiatric researcher who worked for the KGB and later became a dissident. He was a scientist trained in historical materialism and did not believe in God."

"George Rodonaia underwent one of the most extended cases of a near-death experience ever recorded. Pronounced dead immediately after he was hit by a car in 1976, he was left for three days in the morgue. He did not "return to life" until a doctor began to make an incision in his abdomen as part of an autopsy procedure. Prior to his NDE he worked as a neuropathologist. He was also an avowed atheist. LINK

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   

edit on 11-10-2012 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   
So she went to hell and heaven during this saga? This girl has done it all.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   
I think it's dangerous to say that all suicides go to hell. That kind of blanket statement is something I'm uncomfortable with. If God is any kind of good God, He will understand what mental state people are in and the weight that they carry while alive.

My thought .. some people do go to hell and some people don't. Every situation is different.

I'll tell ya' what ... If i didn't have my plaquinil I'd be really tempted to go jump off the Ben Franklin Bridge in Philly. The only thing that makes me able to even get out of bed is the plaquinil. I'd never condemn a person in my health situation who decided 'enough was enough' ... I'd hope that a good god wouldn't either.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join