OBAMA to win 2012 election -- according to TimeTraks

page: 1

join

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Project Merlin - Their time trak for Romney peaks in 2012.
their time trak for Obama stays high and continues on through 2016/2017. this suggest, that something is going to happen that will allow Obama to remain in office... If you believe something as accurate as the Merlin Project.

all I can say is -- time to make preparations for survival -- even if Romney was elected survival would still be a major concern. never thought I would be saying that about America - but its here, I guess we got to deal with it.

Source - www.Merlinproject.org

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by 1BornPatriot

Every single time that a president gets near the end of his term, especially the second term, someone always starts the conspiracy theory that they will somehow, someway declare themselves dictator for life.

It just doesn't happen. It's a part time job. They don't even tell the president everything there is to know because someday they won't be in office anymore.

Yes, I believe that Obama will be elected again. Romney doesn't have the hearts of the majority of Americans, most see him as an out of touch rich DBag and he just won't win.

In 2016 you will see a strong Republican candidate come up, probably a Chris Chrisie or a Jeb Bush, someone that can connect with the everyman and that's who will win the 2016 election. This is a throwaway election for the GOP, and they always knew it, that's why you had all those clowns trying for the nomination.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I think 7-11 predicted an Obama win too, this based on the number of red vs blue coffee cups they've sold in the last few months.
Then again that was before the first debate
edit on 10-10-2012 by Alxandro because: (no reason given)

new topics

join