It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Chic Trendsetter with a splash of Geekiness has landed...

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by NaeBabii

P.S. Nae, thank you for being EXACTLY who you are and not backing down for a thing. I wouldn't change it for anything if I were you. You are who you are and that is so unique, refreshing and all around great. No matter what insult or curve ball was thrown your way you held your own and never changed. I loved how you handeled it all with grace and confidence. I love your recent threads regarding the mushrooms, dreams, input on UFOs etc, you are very intelligent and open minded. Stay who you are, because, you're pretty dang awesome.

Also, love the pink bubbly thingys you added to your avatar

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhisperingWinds

Originally posted by Night Star
Jeez Nae, I usually see this many pages from newbies claiming to be aliens or Jesus or something.

This is your intro post, your time to shine. Some don't seem to like you and made their voices heard, now they should step away instead of inciting an endless cat fight.

Back on topic...Hello and Welcome!

What seems odd to me, is the fact that many who have made introduction threads, have had disparaging comments made. Never have I seen any of those disparaging remarks be addressed as the poster being insecure, and jealous of the OP, whether the Op was male or female.

Quite frankly I clicked unto this thread at a point where the Op was accusing another member of being jealous and insecure , after the other member stated she felt bad about what she had written.

It didn't sit well with me, and me being me, I said something.

Now so many are coming in accusing of cat fights..when in fact they are just adding to it with scratches of their own.
..by comments such as that.

edit on 17-10-2012 by WhisperingWinds because: (no reason given)

Sorry, didn't mean to stick my claws out. I understand that you're upset by the jelous and insecure comments. Now can we can we do the numa numa chair dance?

edit on 17-10-2012 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

Sorry, didn't mean to stick my claws out. I understand that you're upset by the jelous and insecure comments. Now can we can we do the numa numa chair dance?

absolutely..but I have to warn you..I have two left butt cheeks when it comes to chair dancing.

(begins doing the numa numa chair dance...ooops...falls out of chair)

Have to add that your claw mark wasn't bad at all.. I understood where you were coming from as well.
edit on 17-10-2012 by WhisperingWinds because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Since the Introduction has been made by the member, and that many more than 20 posts have been made by the poster, this introduction thread will now close...

Please move your conversations and posts into the main forum areas.

Johnny

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join