Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

A Chic Trendsetter with a splash of Geekiness has landed...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by NaeBabii

i see you meet the cookie bunnie

hell dance for ya for a few cookies

xploder

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by knowledgedesired
Men crack me up...

A guy will come on here with a 4 page paragraph intro and gets maybe 5-10 people that welcome him.

A hot chick comes on here and post a short intro and she gets 3 pages of responses.

Oh snap... I just contributed to make the thread longer.

Welcome to the madness Geeky trendsetter hot chic.

I bet she got more friend requests in 1 hour then most will get on here in years....

Stop groveling fools..
edit on 10-10-2012 by knowledgedesired because: (no reason given)

You should know that women are rare on the net. You know how it goes.
Guys are guys
Girls are guys
And kids are the FBI

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS! and congrats on your new business, even though you didnt build that.......

Enjoy the freak show and look forward to any future discussions.......

Beeezer......you left your pellets everywhere........... *scrapes off boot*
edit on 10-10-2012 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Thanks guys!!

Don't worry, I didn't let the troll scare me off!

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Welcome, Renee. It's best not to feed the trolls. They go away eventually, one way or another.

It's great to have interesting and like-minded people join for intellectual conversations. Enjoy your stay and hope to see you around the forums.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
who am i to judge. i don't put any personal pictures 'cause usually i got mustard on half my clothes those are stubborn stains and i'm so outspoken fugin haters hate. i told one good buddy of mine i'm on ats, since then he always looks at me crossways. me i'm always like either tellin' people frig off whatever. me i'm gettin drunk and eating chicken fingers

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Thank you for complimenting my avatar! It's me, a good friend of mine made it kind of A.I. style for me to fit my nerdyness lol.

P.S. PLEASE ignore people like Thunderheart. There are many rude/jerk/trolls here who think that their opinions mean a thing. In this situation they don't. He is obviously trying to get a rise out of you, and if he had such a problem he wouldn't be obsessing over your thread. Like mature ATSers tell losers like that, they don't have to open and participate in threads they don't like, if they do, that's their issue.
I am an avid user of

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Damn this thread got weird and a little creepy fast. Methinks someone wanted to get OPs attention so he tried to pull her pigtails. And then got his ass kicked much to my amusement.

Good job OP and welcome.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   

I love how you called him thunderbolt. Totally awesome, like , wow, lol. A woman who uses words to battle. That is a new one. "Methinks the lady doth protest too much."

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Katharos62191

Hey Kathar, I am newspeak illiterate. What does

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Beezers Busted...from his Baby Album.....

Welcome to the Crazy World of ATS.....

Des

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Wanted to welcome you! Also as others have said, don't worry about that person, in fact their name and profile(foes) is making a mockery of female members/(-words included in member's names-"thunderheart", "sky") and/or that have female avatars-myself included. Just so you know.
In this case he should take his own words to "heart" with maturity.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by denver22

Hey hun.....some people on here are so rude to this poor girl...*cough thunderheart cough*

I hope ATS brings you the same amount time consuming hours of pure enjoyment as its brought me..he..he..

Sorry some are not as welcoming.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Welcome aboard, and I see you got your boots on because it can get a little deep in here

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Welcome... and you're annoying.

I'll be honest though it's because I'm jealous of you in some ways. How dare you have your own business and be so friendly and outgoing!?

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Socrato
Welcome... and you're annoying.

I'll be honest though it's because I'm jealous of you in some ways. How dare you have your own business and be so friendly and outgoing!?

I have worked for 7 years to finally open my own business, it has been a long, hard road that isn't close to being over!

BTW I like your honesty.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
How the heck did I miss a four page intro thread??? Usually only people saying that they're trying to scan UFO pics and then keep stalling end up this far along.

Welcome to ATS!

~Heff

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

It has been quite an interesting welcome, to say the least.

Thanks!

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
You look exactly like my daughter!!

I had to do a double take, and then I read you own your
own business. Mine's still slinging ice cream part-time.

Willkommen

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Yngvarr

I totally get that a lot, I always look like someone, or someone's sister/daughter.

Guess we just have one of those pretty faces! lol

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join