It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Chic Trendsetter with a splash of Geekiness has landed...

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by NaeBabii

To those who have not been so kind, please take this experience and don't judge the next new member. We can all be respectful and learn from each other.

There have been some who have not been so kind, and I myself did get irked by your seeming unkindness as well.

There was no violent threat on my part, only disappointment on the accusations of jealousy and insecurity...and I'm not sure I saw a violent threat from someone else, but I could have missed it, though I thought it wasn't from thunderheart.

It "s unfortunate when posts are taken down, in the sense that people can't see what was really addressed in them.

I don't judge new members, but I will address posts that irk me..and I guess I have to work on that.

I do hope we ALL have learned some lessons about respect.

edit on 16-10-2012 by WhisperingWinds because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Rubicant13
There absolutely was a violent threat and personal attack, when I never said anything to them, only start an introduction thread.

That comment is what started this whole thing. The post was removed immediately by Mods, but so many saw it beforehand, that it caused an uproar.

No worries.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by WhisperingWinds
It was Thunderheart, that is why they apologized... But it doesn't matter anymore, it's over. So, just forget it and move on.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by NaeBabii
reply to post by WhisperingWinds
It was Thunderheart, that is why they apologized... But it doesn't matter anymore, it's over. So, just forget it and move on.

I'm sorry you were violently threatened ..there is no excuse for that.

Moving on sounds like a good idea.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Your all beautifull but i can't marry you all lmao
light humour

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by denver22
Lol, that reminds me of this kid from Middle School who sat beside me in one of my classes. He would say "What?" to me, and I would lean over and whisper "What did you say?" and he would scream, "NO! I will not kiss you!"

He was so silly.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Officially, a bit late, but....
"'Welcome aboard, and enjoy the ride!"

If it's any indication of your potential here, not many people produce a 10 page intro thread. I've been following your comments in the Crete UFO thread, and you are a very rational person. We need more minds like you on ATS. Thanks for joining, and hope to see you around the boards.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

Thx Dru!

You have challenged me to think harder in the Crete UFO thread, and I appreciate your respectful tone!

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Namaste.

Bump, tumble, and move on, one step wiser. Isn't that what life's really about?

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by moniesisfun
So let me get this right . . .

You're cute and write all cute and nice with lots of these :

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Oh me, oh my...
edit on 16-10-2012 by NaeBabii because: I don't want to rehash this. extra DIV

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
still drama

No offense to you NaeNae, but this thread is a microcosm of the web, good to see you aren't that phased.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Komonazmuk

Oh thank you for this... this reiterates my "Real world bleeding over into the internet amplified ten times by anonymity" comment from a previous post.

I totally agree with you. No offense to anyone on this website, or the forum itself, but there is so much more to life than this.

That said, I do love having a thought and having a place to come discuss said thought.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Jeez Nae, I usually see this many pages from newbies claiming to be aliens or Jesus or something.

This is your intro post, your time to shine. Some don't seem to like you and made their voices heard, now they should step away instead of inciting an endless cat fight.

Back on topic...Hello and Welcome!

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Night Star
Jeez Nae, I usually see this many pages from newbies claiming to be aliens or Jesus or something.

This is your intro post, your time to shine. Some don't seem to like you and made their voices heard, now they should step away instead of inciting an endless cat fight.

I should of claimed to be Alien-Jesus of Niburu, I mean if its in my profile...

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
OK, now everybody do some chair dancing.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Well, I hope you enjoy it here. I've seen some of your posts and you seem pretty smart about a lot of things. I think you should consider that you may need to bite those who bite you, otherwise you may get discouraged here.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse
I bit enough the first and last few pages, lol.
But thanks! Don't worry, I plan on sticking around!
edit on 16-10-2012 by NaeBabii because: past tense was needed, lol, extra DIV

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Night Star

What seems odd to me, is the fact that many who have made introduction threads, have had disparaging comments made. Never have I seen any of those disparaging remarks be addressed as the poster being insecure, and jealous of the OP, whether the Op was male or female.

Quite frankly I clicked unto this thread at a point where the Op was accusing another member of being jealous and insecure , after the other member stated she felt bad about what she had written.

It didn't sit well with me, and me being me, I said something.

Now so many are coming in accusing of cat fights..when in fact they are just adding to it with scratches of their own.
..by comments such as that.

edit on 17-10-2012 by WhisperingWinds because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join