It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing Child Jessica Ridgeway

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I've been reading about the CIA and satanism link and it seems abducting children is their number one thing. I would not be surprised if the perpetrator(s) fit the mold of past child killers.There is something sick going on within our government in this area.

:

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
The body found was Jessica.

www.usatoday.com...

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by trig_grl

I've read a lot about that, too, as well as the documentation on the Boys Town case that was part of another discussion on ATS. It's something to keep in mind, and as a parent, I do. I hate reading the news and it's hard to take, but I need to know what's out there. But it's premature to think or speculate that such things are involved in this particular tragedy. There are more than enough psychopaths doing this sort of thing on their own, unfortunately. We need to wait and see what the investigations turn up.

I'm so terribly sad to come back and find out that the body found was Jessica's and that there is now no hope of finding her alive and well. There have been many good pieces of advice offered in this thread about child safety and I thank everyone who offered suggestions for helping to lessen the risk for our kids.

I don't know what to say about poor Jessica and her parents that wouldn't sound trite. This is a tragedy beyond comprehension.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
My deepest sympathy to the family. This happens way too often. Hang the bastard that did this.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057

Originally posted by SeenAlot
I flagged this a few minutes ago, not realizing Little Bit has been missing since Friday. Nor Had I read that a body had been found.

I hope, on the one hand it isnt her, as I'd like a happy ending. If that happy ending is no more suffering at the hands of an animal, okay, I dont like it, but, okay.

You're right. Statistically white blonde blue eyed kids get much more coverage than preteen Black, Hispanic or Asians. Unless of course there is a mental handicap, then they are all over the place. I wish that wasn't the case.

I assume the FBI got involved since dad was in another state & has recent criminal charges. Glad he joined the girls Mom.

I fear this will end badly for them. I sincerely hope not.

The case of Adji Desir a mentally disabled african american boy had our attention for a short while in Feb of 2009 but for the most part this child has been forgotten. He has never been recovered.
Heileigh Cummings disappeared in Jan of 2009. Her "family" made the news with their antics for a while but still she has fallen off the map. An african american boy and a kind of funny looking little girl didnt get the attention that beautiful Caylee Anthony got. Sad but true.
I remember Adji and Haleigh. Adji was so sad because of his mental handicap and the swamp area he lived in, it broke my heart. I kept hoping and praying they would find him. Adji isn't listed on the black and missing page. Haleigh case just got crazy, I agree their antics were bizarre.

With them identifying the body as Jessica, you wonder if there is a serial killer out there. Just scary and it makes me sad.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Thats such agony for the parents, to not know where she is , my heart goes to them and hope that they will find her alive and well.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Too late for that.

usnews.nbcnews.com...

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I'm sorry for your loss. Hope they nail the (word I can't say here because it's judged to be inappropriate).

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I hope the sick piece of crap that did this suffers horribly before they draw their last breath.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
oh, I am so sorry to hears this news.....I can't even imagine what the family is going through.

a tip that wasn't mentioned. Give your children a secret word so if someone goes up to them and says something like your mom (or other relative) is in the hospital and I am supposed to take you there...if they don't know the word then they are lying.

so many go missing for years and years. In calif they are waiting for results on bone fragment, they think it is Michaela garecht , she disappeared in 1988 when she was 9 years old.

someone mentioned the killer might go to calif, we recently had someone who went to 3 different schools in 1 day trying to kidnap kids, they succeeded on the 3rd one but I tink she was released.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
yep...another jon benet ramsey

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
yep...another jon benet ramsey

children are being abducted all the time especially in third world countries; some of them aren't even missed.
edit on 12-10-2012 by reject because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Like many my fears for the worst for this family and Jessicia came true! My heart,tears and prayers go to them all tonight. I can never ever imagine what they are going thru or want to! I would also like all see all this .. what do you call it.. child rape to be 100% not tolerated period! Done, game over, you know what you did you sicko, we have no need for you in our society or reason to waste our tax dollars on. Sorry I said it but that is the truth and so be it! _ U _ K these guys! Really!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have nothing of real value to add but to every one with children or who may have children in the future...BEFORE they turn 2 start talking about stranger safety. I have a video all my children have seen many times about this topic. It is really well done. It is geared for kids maybe 4 to 12 but with a parent watching and coaching through some of it could go younger. This video is created by Julie Clark (founder of the baby Einstein Co. and John Walsh one of the creators of /and host of America's Most Wanted). John Walshes son Adam was also one of so, so many children to go missing.

In the summer of 1981, Walsh was a partner in a hotel management company in Hollywood, Florida. He and his wife, Revé, had a six-year-old son, Adam. On July 27, 1981, Adam was abducted from a Sears department store at the Hollywood Mall, across from the Hollywood Police station. Revé had dropped Adam off in the Sears toy department while she looked for a lamp. When she returned about 7 minutes later, Adam was missing. Police records in Adam's case released in 1996 show that a 17-year-old security guard asked four boys to leave the department store.[3] Adam is believed to have been one of them. Sixteen days after the abduction, his severed head was found in a drainage canal more than 120 miles away from home. His other remains were never recovered.

So I am saying this DVD or what ever you want to call it is a really GOOD addition to any family household! I do not work for them and so on and so on! I just think it is a great thing for parents to throw into the "family video library"! It is really well done and my kids have the number one rule bore into their heads.... Adults do not need or should ask help from a child! I posted previously on this thread about an 11 year old girl near my area who got abducted and raped but some how got let go!!! She made it but Jessica did not! FBI have stated they do not think the two are related even though the girl in Cody WY was abducted days after Jessica. Colorado to Wyoming is pretty quick and easy. How do they know?

Anyways I am pretty upset being a Mother of three and my oldest my only daughter almost 9... I hate to be negative or anything but if any of these bastards come near my child or another I may witness... I hope they are ready to bleed badly!
edit on 10/12/2012 by restlessinMT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
why is it always a child with blonde hair and blue eyes...

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057

Originally posted by MaMaa

Originally posted by invient
Just a heads up, on the local abc news the reporter said "Sources have said the body is Jessica's"

It is not an official statement.

Seems a little early to be saying that when the FBI and authorities are saying they have not yet identified the body found because it wasn't intact and will need further testing. Although I have a feeling it is her.

A feeling its her ? Are there other missing little girls in the area?

At the time I posted this they had not confirmed that it was her at all, they did not even confirm that it was the body of a child at that point. I know there was a girl just right before Jessica abducted in Wyoming (about an hour north of me) and she was taken when her friends were with her. They ran for help, this guy took her, raped her and let her go alive. Who is to say this isn't the same guy and he just got more brazen? But no I said that I had a feeling it was her not because there was any other little girl missing or that it was even all that likely that it was someone else, but just was hoping it wasn't her I suppose. It could have been an adult since at that point they didn't say.

It was a couple of years ago, but a park just 5 minutes from my house, right over by the golf course, some guy tried to kidnap two different girls on two separate occasions.

I wonder if it was the same because I recall hearing they didn't catch the guy. I just hope they find this SOB

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by UziLiberman
why is it always a child with blonde hair and blue eyes...

I think that they just make for better news as awful as that sounds. I have four kids.. all have very blue eyes and three are blonde. But in the end regardless of hair and eye color, regardless of race or sex.. it's all awful. I hope the SOB dies a slow awful horrible death.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by reject

How is this similar to JonBenet's case? I can't think of any similarity at all.

Please make a contribution in some way when you post a comment. That was just nonsense.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by reject

Especially in third world countries…really?? Can I ask where your source is for this fact? I've been living in a third world country for close to eleven years now, I've only heard of ONE child abduction resulting in rape/murder. The three monsters that committed this act were caught vigilantly style when one of the very wealthy families here put up a big bounty on their heads. Two were killed and the other turned over to police which I'm sure met a similar fait either by their hands or in one of the hell hole prisons here. I do believe there are more child related crimes in the Untied states then anywhere else globally. I'm not trying to discriminate I'm just speaking from what I witness as an observer of the news/media and what I hear from friends and family living there. Regardless it's one of the most tragic things ever….to hear of any child anywhere being victimized like this. There is a monster out there that must be caught before he or she does this again. It's sad that our children cannot grow up with the same freedoms that most of us had. I remember my home time being when the sun was going down. The TV was a minor distraction and the outdoors was our true playground. It's so sad that it's really a thing of the past now. Parents keep a close eye on your loved ones, it only takes a second to loose sight of them.

And last but certainly not least my condolences to Jessica's family….there is no loss greater then this. So very sad...

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicEgg
reply to post by reject

How is this similar to JonBenet's case? I can't think of any similarity at all.

Please make a contribution in some way when you post a comment. That was just nonsense.

I wondered the same. They have already cleared the family. This was a stranger abduction, plain and simple.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by MaMaa

yeah they might make for "better news" but i don't think that takes away from the fact that they also make for better abduction/sex abuse/ritual sacrifice victims for target. it's not just the media, the media reflects the underlying obsession with this particular profile. i did not knew any detail about this prior to reading the thread, but when reading the title i knew it would be "blonde blue eyes". i'm not a psychic but i can observe trends and patterns.

also, as righteous as it may sound... why are you wishing death on the killer? how is that making you any better than him/her?

i don't wish death on nobody, regardless of the facts involved.
anybody who commits such an act should live to deal with the repercussions coming from that action.

that's far worse than dying, and trust me i know because i have been there.

death gives you the freedom to feel nothing at all.
and by nothing i mean nothing filled with everything, similar to the buddhist concept.

the little girl is in a better place now, away from all of this, i am happy for her.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join