It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing Child Jessica Ridgeway

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by imagineering

Thank you for that update! Hadn't seen that yet.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by tport17

Thank you for that update! Hadn't seen that yet.

No problem, we are all as a team in trying to find this little girl. My heart goes out to her family. This blue wagon connection is really starting to worry me.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Reports are saying that the body is not intact so identification is harder. This makes me sick! They hope to have an identity tomorrow.

This is from the PD twitter page.

Westminster Police ‏@WestminsterPD Investigators are still working to ID body found in open space. Process is complicated because the body is not intact.

edit on 11-10-2012 by AuntB because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by AuntB
Reports are saying that the body is not intact so identification is harder. This makes me sick! They hope to have an identity tomorrow.

That could mean all kinds of things. But yes, makes me sick too.
I remember a story many years ago of a man hitting a young boy with his car when he was driving extremely fast, he got out and put the boys body in his car a drove him to a different location. The body was very mangled. He ended up confessing, I heard this stroy back in 89'. Who knows the circumstances of this situation. Could be a blatant sinister abduction or an accident.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
This is just sickening! I always hate hearing stories like this. On Monday Oct 8th a 10 year old girl was abducted in Cody, Wyoming. The abductor sexually assaulted her then apparently let her go.
Full story here.

www.ktvq.com...

People are wondering if the two stories may be related. Truly sick! I have a 9 year old girl and live only a few hours from Cody. I hope someone else finds this guy before I do. For his sake!

edit on 10/11/2012 by restlessinMT because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/11/2012 by restlessinMT because: having trouble with the link!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I wonder if this is also connected to the two girls in IOWA...they never found them from what I can gather. I have a young son and I can only imagine what these parents are thinking right now...I hope for the best but its hard to imagine a good ending in any of this

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
The police have stated that the car found in New Hampshire is NOT related to Jessica Ridgeway's disappearance.

They located the owner, a woman who moved from Colorado, and verified she has a daughter who is similar in appearance to Jessica, but it is not Jessica.

So I wonder if the only lead they have now is the body found. And it may or may not even be related. If it isn't related, do they have nothing again?

News Source
edit on 11-10-2012 by tport17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by tport17
The police have stated that the car found in New Hampshire is NOT related to Jessica Ridgeway's disappearance.

They located the owner, a woman who moved from Colorado, and verified she has a daughter who is similar in appearance to Jessica, but it is not Jessica.

So I wonder if the only lead they have now is the body found. And it may or may not even be related. If it isn't related, do they have nothing again?

News Source
edit on 11-10-2012 by tport17 because: (no reason given)

Oh very good, so the car is cleared!! I was looking for an update on that one. Thank you.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Not a problem

Still waiting on some good news!

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
There are a couple of pages on facebook that are dedicated to those who are missing.. I try to repost as many as I can every day, without cluttering up everyone's news feed too much...

I think this was stranger abduction for some reason. I also feel she is no longer alive. I felt something when looking at her various pictures. I am not saying I am psychic or any such thing, maybe it's just mother's intuition. I have a daughter who just turned 12 and I refuse to let her even go walk the dog alone. She is taken to and picked up from school daily. It is so sad that our world is coming to this kind of thing so often. Many children missing daily...

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Menrva
There are a couple of pages on facebook that are dedicated to those who are missing.. I try to repost as many as I can every day, without cluttering up everyone's news feed too much...

I think this was stranger abduction for some reason. I also feel she is no longer alive. I felt something when looking at her various pictures. I am not saying I am psychic or any such thing, maybe it's just mother's intuition. I have a daughter who just turned 12 and I refuse to let her even go walk the dog alone. She is taken to and picked up from school daily. It is so sad that our world is coming to this kind of thing so often. Many children missing daily...

I have felt the same thing since the second day. I keep getting a visual of something hard and cold, quick on the left side of her neck. I used to do mediumship readings for people for years, up until a few years ago, and I felt this, like I said, since the second day. I hoped I was wrong, especially when there was news about the car out east, but now since they've ruled that out and they've found a body, I think my first instinct was right, though I do hope it is wrong still. I do get a visual of a man involved, young, mid-20s, thin, average height (maybe 5'10"?), very sweaty, med-dark brown stringy hair that hangs in his face, light and thin scruff on his face. The image of him I have is leaning over or crouching over, breathing heavily, so they way his hair hangs in his face is sort of misleading to the length of the hair, but I'd say just below the chin.

My thoughts and prayers are with Jessica and her family. I live in CO and have a daughter her age and a 5 yo son and it makes me sick to my stomach. I have to say, too, that strangers in vehicles stalking school kids seems to be on the increase here in the past year or two. The best thing you can do is to arm your kids with understanding about identifying potentially dangerous people and situations and hope they remember what to do.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by mountaingirl1111

Originally posted by Menrva

I have felt the same thing since the second day. I keep getting a visual of something hard and cold, quick on the left side of her neck. I used to do mediumship readings for people for years, up until a few years ago, and I felt this, like I said, since the second day. I hoped I was wrong, especially when there was news about the car out east, but now since they've ruled that out and they've found a body, I think my first instinct was right, though I do hope it is wrong still. I do get a visual of a man involved, young, mid-20s, thin, average height (maybe 5'10"?), very sweaty, med-dark brown stringy hair that hangs in his face, light and thin scruff on his face. The image of him I have is leaning over or crouching over, breathing heavily, so they way his hair hangs in his face is sort of misleading to the length of the hair, but I'd say just below the chin.

My thoughts and prayers are with Jessica and her family. I live in CO and have a daughter her age and a 5 yo son and it makes me sick to my stomach. I have to say, too, that strangers in vehicles stalking school kids seems to be on the increase here in the past year or two. The best thing you can do is to arm your kids with understanding about identifying potentially dangerous people and situations and hope they remember what to do.

Im in Colorado too, in the Loveland/Ft. Co area and me and my best friend said this from the very beginning. We both just instantly had that feeling like she was dead probably from early on after she went missing. And now the discovery of this body that isn't intact.
I'm wondering if that means they only found a body part or if it is the whole body dismembered or something.
My friend said you could tell that the size of the white cloth they had covering the body (it was shown from a distance on the news) that it looked small enough to be the size of a child. As a mom of four, this just cuts me deep to the core.
edit on 11-10-2012 by MaMaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by tport17

edit on 11-10-2012 by votan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I sure hope they find her. I sure hope they catch the person and if they do, just kill the person(s). Immediately, just take the person out on a gravel road and put a bullet in his/her/their head. If adults are caught red handed messing with kids, they deserve to die right away.

I've always been an advocate for implanting an RFID chip in your child if a parent wants to, as long as it's safe, I think is a great idea for every parent to consider. Then it should be up to the kid when they're 18 if they want to have it removed. Sick freaks that want to abduct kids may think twice about it if they think a kid is tagged.
Hopefully this ends real soon and is a happy ending.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeenAlot
reply to post by esteay812

This is more disturbing. Serial killer?

That'd cause a great deal of evasive comments from police.

Just because they say the body is "not connected to" doesn't mean they dont have other missing kids, or other bodies dumped....ah, $hit

It never crossed my mind that it could be connected to the same criminal abductor/possible serial killer. I kinda just thought they may have stumbled on another murder scene... just terrible...

Also, I mentioned the remark from the news anchor who said 'not connected to', because I would hate for anyone to think it is solved and not continue to keep an open eye... even if only 1 person realized it was/is ongoing, they could've been the person to recognize her...

Hopefully their efforts in the search do help in as many ways as possible.

reply to post by RedmoonMWC

I can see your point, but I have to wonder if a chance for life after being abducted and ran through the illegal 'sex-trade' would be worth living?

I can't imagine wanting to be dead over a chance at life after a living hell... then again, I have heard many people say they wished they had died in situations of both physical and psychological torture.

Whatever the thoughts are, it is - can't think of a word here - that people have to endure this type of experience on any level. Sometimes humans can be incredibly disgusting, again, I have a lack of better wording.

Originally posted by AuntB

This is from the PD twitter page.

Westminster Police ‏@WestminsterPD Investigators are still working to ID body found in open space. Process is complicated because the body is not intact.

edit on 11-10-2012 by AuntB because: (no reason given)

This is absolutely disgusting... regardless if this is the girl in question, the fact that people are capable of this type of behavior - for all the different extremes of happiness we can have, there are horrors as extreme on the other side of the spectrum. Maybe there is no happiness that can rival the evils in our current reality,

Concerning young lady Ridgeway, hopefully (for her sake) the corpse discovered earlier is unidentifiable due to advanced decomposition. This could mean the body is too long dead to be her... if not decomp and it's related to the murder wounds, her killer must have been viscious in their attack

reply to post by esteay812

I am curious about something and it isn't related directly to this case in particular, but it is related to abductions in USA in general.

I don't mean to seem cold or as if I am treating this terrible situation with less weight than is deserves, but I do wonder...

This is not new, children go missing a lot... A LOT! Though, with all the missing children in the world or in the USA alone and many of them with stories that are as dramatic or even worse, why are only certains ones covered by the national press?

I know it is impossible to cover all incidents with the same degree of detail, but what ingredients must be present before the story becomes national media worthy?

I guess it is just the ones that create the most interest with the public? I've always wondered that, especially since the Casey Anthony fire-drill... there was another abduction that gained national buzz during the Anthony story. It was in the same region, but it quickly lost coverage time as the Anthony case was being covered more and more...
edit on 11-10-2012 by esteay812 because: add comm & tyops

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
The police believe the person who has/had Jessica could strike again.

News Article

They have opened the roads back up where they found the body, so I guess their investigation there is finished. Still unsure if it is Jessica.

I believe they have another press conference scheduled for in the morning. Let's hope they have something more worthwhile to share than they did this morning.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by tport17

Well... I don't know if that is good news or not... I mean, if they are worried they could strike again, then they must have reason to believe this... that could mean they uncovered something that does point to a serial abductor/killer's involvement. If this is true, then it also means there are probably an untold number of victims with similarites that point to a single abductor's MO.

I hate the thought of hoping the body is not the little girl, knowing the deceased is also the child, sibling, or parent of someone out there and they will have to endure the pain of the death. Then again, I can not hope the body is the little girl, as to save anyone else from learning their loved one is dead... I do hope there is some sort of happy ending out there. I am just not sure what it could be, when considering the most obvious outcomes.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Yes this is a crappy thing to hear about, but people go missing daily in this f'd up world. Why is this woman's daughter getting so much more attention than all the other people that have vanished?

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Gridrebel

I've seen people react just like her, not everyone flows tears, she was completely sincere and in a high state of emotion trying to hold herself together and shock and kept saying she wants her daughter to walk through that door again.

She is a really loved and nice/sweet intelligent child, aware. And its like my own younger boys, she has gone through extreme terror and shock and something so terrible. Its hitting me in waves, and my heart is going out to the parents and community.

Please LOOK HARDER. While it could be the kind of thing most assume, its getting closer to Halloween and October is a big occult thing. And that would make the wealthy, the private estates, the mayors, the cops, the doctors, the ministers suspect # 1.

Look very very hard please. That is what I'm feeling right now, and I'd be ripping the elite apart in that town to uncover that child, because whenever a child disappears, THEY AND THEIR OCCULT RITUALS ARE SUSPECT # 1.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
A body has been found! This is just sickening. So many waves of pain and fear and shock and disbelief even. If she's dead whoever did this must be found and brought to justice.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join