It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Bush Or Kerry More NWO?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I'm still undecided in this election. My final desicion wil be decided by the following question.
Which candidate do you feel is more for a New World Order?

It seems they both are. You have Bush killing everone and assimilating the leftover countries into one (God kills indiscriminatley and so shall we) Kerry seems to want to do the backdoor route through diplomatic channels and alliances (and big hugs).

Well, what do you think? If you have any good knowledge about this, feel free to add.

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Well since there both Skull & Bones I think if there is a NWO agenda they are both equal in it. They might have different methods but the end goal would be the same.

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Discounting the S&B and looking strictly at policy, clearly Kerry would be the more logical choice.

Kerry is an avid supporter of the UN. Bush looks out for US intrests above all else.

Honestly, I think you could spin it either way, but if you just look at their overall stance, clearly Kerry is a globalist (who can forget his own admission of such when he declared he would only like to see US troops deployed by the UN) while Bush does what he feels is best for the US (right or wrong) regardless of world view.

Most NWO theory I have read sees the NWO coing to power gradually and then suddenly striking. Then there are some that aply the anti christ aspect to it, of which CLEARLY Bush can not fit because the AC is supposed to be liked by almost all of humanity

Well,since Bush is so unpopular i world view he would not be the more likely leader now would he?

Kerry on the other hand is the popular foriegn choice - the global choice if you will.

Republicans/conservatives generally see America as more independent of the world, while Democrats/liberals want to see more global control.

Thats my take, and admittedly I a fully against Kerry in this election. But honestly I can tell you I feel that if a NWO were to happen, Kerry would be the more likely person to do it, IMHO.

[edit on 17-10-2004 by American Mad Man]

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Kerry is more NWO. He is all for world alliances, so he would more than likely favor a one-world government. I really don't think Bush would tolerate it for a minute, he'd fight the whole damn world if the US was the only country against it. If given the option, I think Kerry would favor it.

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Yeah, I mean could you really see someone from Texas liking a NWO.

Or even calling soccer football? That alone would prevent it.

Hell, most of the time Texans think that Texas is it's own country. "Don't mess with Texas" as they say.

Classic example - when I was at school in New Orleans we would play a drinking game called around the world where in you had to visit different "countries" (IE different houses that adopted the name of a country). There were a group of guys all from Texas... Guess what country they represented??? Texas of course!

As said, if it came between the USA and an NWO, Bush would exercise every option to avoid it.

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Ok first of all, you cant even be a canadate if your not completely 100% dedcated to the nwo. It dosnt matter who wins, the out come will be the same, because when it comes down to it. Its not up to us. The elections are fake, and have been so for quite some time. Kerry is probly gona win, remember there both skull & bones wich is a chapter of the illuminati(the 322 to be exact). But the president dosnt have the power to really do anything on his own anyway. Most of the stuff done by presidents are orders that are giv'n to him from the cfr and or trilateral comission, and or the Bilderberg group. You would be wasting your time to even vote, because you'd be voting for David Rockefellers pupit. If you wana waste your time in live to vote for who David Rockefllers b!tch is gona be, than be my guess. But if you do even a little bit of research, you'll find the us presidency just simply is not up to us. Its up to the bilderbergers who gets to be pres. Before them it was up to the cfr and the rockefellers. At less if kerry wins, i'll be able to tell ppl im from the united states when i leave the contry. Cuz i travel alot, and ppl r pissed off at us cuz they think we aprove of what that IQ'less **** dose.

new topics

top topics

join