It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret SEALs Training Bin Laden Mock-Up facility revealed

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   
One more thing, though, I never saw any compelling evidence that bin Laden existed, at all.

The photos never looked like the same guy.
What proof is there the bin Ladens had 53 sons instead of 52?
I believe they got a lot of building contracts out of the deal, and you got yourself a bona fide boogey man.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by OratoryHeist

If the whole point of the is debate is for me to say that I don’t know for certain that Operation Neptune Spear took place then yes, I can never been 100% certain as I said in my previous post but also pointed out the flaws in taking this argument. Yes I do accept that there is a very small change that the operation to take out bin laden did not happen, however in the face of the evidence I think that possibility is negligible.

Speaking of evidence, to recap my sources. Yes the Whitehouse is a source for some of but not all of my information, and yes the Whitehouse does lie but on this I do not believe they would lie. My other sources do include Pakistan itself, we know the compound was there, we have seen the pictures of it and even the blood marks on the ground, we have the Twitter Feeds, eye whiteness accounts and what the Pakistani government has to say about it not to mention the secret helicopter sitting at the compound. Then there is the media, yes they draw on what the Whitehouse have to say but also other government agencies, independent individuals and what other states said about the assassination. Even Al-Qa’ida themselves confirmed his death

Then we have the books which provide further evidence but I would also like to say this is where I really do think for myself contrary to what you may think. Take for example “No Easy Day” by Mark Owen, this book is written by one of the members of the team who took out Bin Laden it offers some variation in the Whitehouse account, I believe this version over the Whitehouse account. Then there is “Manhunt” by Peter Bergan, perhaps the best account of that operation as it gives a very good historical background to the attack and draws on a vast number of sources. Lastly we have “Seal Target Geronimo” by Chuck Pfarrer, this book is riddled with historical inaccuracies and political bias as such I don’t give it much credibility as a definitive account of the operation.

So The reason I say that I am confident that the operation took place that day is not just because the Whitehouse told me so but because I have looked at all the evidence there are multiple sources. I have, contrary to what you think, asked myself the questions such as “why did they not bury him at sea” and so on. When I look at the sum of the evidence I can only conclude that the operation did take place that day. For me it is a historical fact because all of this evidence is in agreement that during operation Neptune spear Osama Bin Laden was killed, “Geronimo EKIA” to quote the Seal’s on the operation directly.

Yes there is some variation in how exactly how the operation went down and inconstancy with the Whitehouse version early on does muddy the waters. However I am yet to see a single piece of evidence that contradicts the notion that Bin Laden was killed that day, yes it is a remote possibility but until I start seeing evidence to the contrary for me it is a historical fact that during operation Neptune spear on 1st of May 2011 Osama Bin Laden was assassinated by NSWDG in Abbottabad Pakistan.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
The truth was told and she paid the price with her life. Bin Laden was dead for more than a decade when this farce was perpetrated.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

Conspiracy theorists love that video; the fact is however that Bhutto misspoke. In the video she uses the name Bin Laden twice before she appears to say “the man who murdered Osama bin laden”. She then moves and it as at this point she makes reference to the man who murdered Osama Bin Laden as being, Ahmed Omar Saeed Sheikh. Just one problem Ahmed Omar Saeed Sheikh has been in prison in Pakistan since early 2002 on the session of the killing of Daniel Pearl. That is what she meant to say “the man who murdered Daniel Pearl” not Osama Bin Laden. All sides agree broadly that Bin Laden was alive during early 2002 so there is no way that Ahmed Omar Saeed Sheikh could have murdered Bin Laden as he was in prison at that time and remains in prison to this very day. Interestingly new evidence may mean he will be released but that is a conversation for another time.

That video is quite simply Bhutto misspeaking.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by PaperbackWriter

So all the reports of Pakistan moving the wreckage out of the area, and allowing the Chinese to see it, were all faked too? I read reports for a couple weeks afterwards, from non-mainstream sources that all agreed there was something unusual about the helicopter, and that Pakistan was considering selling the wreckage to the Chinese.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

This thread is full of people claiming that “they” could have faked everything so everybody lied, it’s all media propaganda, the twitter feeds where fakes, that helicopter was either a plant or a prop, they faked eye whiteness testimony everything is a lie but nobody can prove it or really even tell us why “they” went to such lengths and if you can’t see that you can’t think for yourself.

If I recall correctly regarding the helicopter and as I know this is your area of expertise I am sure you will correct me if I am wrong, the Pakistanis did sell it off to the Chinese however the helicopter was one of 3 different models of stealth Blackhawks. My understanding was that the helicopters used in the operation were from an older generation and that there does exist more advanced stealth helicopter technology which wasn’t used in this operation because of the risk of it becoming compromised. I do recall re adding that in one of the books on the subject however I would have to check up on it all to confirm those details.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin
reply to post by Bilk22

Conspiracy theorists love that video; the fact is however that Bhutto misspoke. In the video she uses the name Bin Laden twice before she appears to say “the man who murdered Osama bin laden”. She then moves and it as at this point she makes reference to the man who murdered Osama Bin Laden as being, Ahmed Omar Saeed Sheikh. Just one problem Ahmed Omar Saeed Sheikh has been in prison in Pakistan since early 2002 on the session of the killing of Daniel Pearl. That is what she meant to say “the man who murdered Daniel Pearl” not Osama Bin Laden. All sides agree broadly that Bin Laden was alive during early 2002 so there is no way that Ahmed Omar Saeed Sheikh could have murdered Bin Laden as he was in prison at that time and remains in prison to this very day. Interestingly new evidence may mean he will be released but that is a conversation for another time.

That video is quite simply Bhutto misspeaking.

Yes I've heard about that explanation, but she was a very lucid person and she did not misspeak. And, not everyone agrees he was alive in 2002.

Report: Bin Laden Already Dead

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

So let me get this right, firstly you post one video claiming that Bin Laden was killed Ahmed Omar Saeed Sheikh which is fine. I point out that the video is essentially wrong because Bhutto misspoke that man was imprisoned in early 2002. You then tell me that you already know about all of that, but posted the video anyway and then provide me with another link stating that Bin Laden wasn’t murdered but rather died of an untreated lung complication. You do see that massive inconsistencies hear in what you are posting in your mind which is it was he murdered or was it a lung complication. On the one hand you are saying that she did not misspeak yet on the other you are saying she was wrong because Bin laden died of a lung complication.

In any case both are wrong for the first one I have already clearly explained why that was wrong. As for the second one, in December of 2001 when the battle of Tora-Bora. During this battle Bin Laden was heard in communication to his fighters via radio intercepts if you read Dalton Fury’s book it gives a very good account of this battle and why he, the Delta Force commander on the ground believes that Bin Laden escaped. This is a view shared by the two CIA men, who have also written books, who were involved in the early hunt for Bin Laden.

Now according to your source

Bin Laden, according to the source, was suffering from a serious lung complication and succumbed to the disease in mid-December, in the vicinity of the Tora Bora mountains. The source claimed that bin Laden was laid to rest honorably in his last abode and his grave was made as per his Wahabi belief.
Quite a few problems with this, which is the basis of the article that you linked me to for example it says that he died in mid-December in the vicinity of Tora-Bora. Fury says that he heard Bin Laden during the night of 13/14 of December 2001 on the radio. Furthermore he points out that Bin Laden fled to Pakistan as do the CIA men on the ground. At the time this Taliban Leader is claiming he was at the funeral of Bin Laden in Tora-Bora, the place was a war zone I fail to see how he would have been able to attend the funeral. In any case all first-hand accounts show that Bin Laden did not die during that battle. At best he escaped with a injury to his shoulder. I even read on account of the Battle of Tora-Bora that stated that a British SBS unit actually saw Bin Laden go into Pakistan and escape (I must stress that I have only read this is one source and neither Fury or the CIA men make reference to this)

Furthermore he did also appear in videos after 2002.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join