It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret SEALs Training Bin Laden Mock-Up facility revealed

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
cryptome.org...

www.foxnews.com...

Coordinates are 36.0993511 -76.3477868

Not that I really care, as the raid never even had taken place in the first place...It was all just propaganda...
edit on 10-10Oct-122012 by darpa999 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by darpa999

so they just randomly left a crashed helicopter in Pakistan?don mind all the tweets of people in Pakistan reporting something going on..

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Not to mention the doctor that helped the CIA is now in jail.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Still, the whole thing was fake. Never even happened.
Bin Laden was dead back in 2002 with a kidney failure. He was an ill man back then.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by darpa999

And your irrefutable evidence for this can be found where?

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by gariac

he has none.I don't understand why people don't accept the evidence..the tweets..the crashed helicopter..

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by indy0725
reply to post by gariac

he has none.I don't understand why people don't accept the evidence..the tweets..the crashed helicopter..

How is that evidence in any way ?

.You got tweets from people about "strange things going on"
.You got a crashed helicopter

They provided nothing evident of any kind.

They claim that they have killed Osama bin laden, the most wanted' cave ,desert dwelling camel riding man on the planet for 10 years. Yet, they never released a single photograph proving this and most importantly , they dumped his body into the ocean while fully covered in cloth revealing nothing that shows that it was actually him. Destroying any evidence that would support this story in anyway.

no pictures , no video ,no autopsy, nothing.
How convenient to just decide to drop any trace of him into the ocean where no one will ever be able to reach it.

If this is counted as evidence that they really killed Osama bin laden that day then the information we have that hints that bin laden had been dead for years should be considered to be as compelling AT LEAST if not more.

The lack of anything other then circumstantial confirmation about the assassination of the most wanted man in the world is suspect to the extreme and is totally unaccounted for in any form of reasoning.

The only confirmation we have to go by is 'Because they said so' and thus far have refused to show any evidence beyond that.

There was enough political motive to fake it and it sure looks like that is what they did considering that all steps taken after his death have been to hide any information about it.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
First of all can I just say “cool”.

Secondly this raid did take place OP, if it didn’t then Bin Laden would have just released a video of himself with the slogan “hey guys your president lied I am alive”. Do you really believe that America would deliberately crash one of its most secret helicopters in the middle of Pakistan just for kicks.

also Bin Laden never need Dialysis, that is just a myth

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin
First of all can I just say “cool”.

Secondly this raid did take place OP, if it didn’t then Bin Laden would have just released a video of himself with the slogan “hey guys your president lied I am alive”.

That is assuming that he was still alive in the first place isn't it. There hasn't been a single sign of him for what, 8 years or so ? Despite several countries around the world with the most advanced military and intelligence agencies in the world that were looking for him,

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Rubic0n

Actually there had been, we had his video tapes that he released and the numerous audio tapes.

In addition to this there was also the intelligence they received in the run up to his assassination that he was in Abbottabad.

I don’t think it matters how “hi-tech” everybody was in hunting him, Bin laden was really quite Low-Tech he used couriers instead of e-mails. They relied on old-school intelligence gathering to get him in the end.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Low tech has always had an advantage over high tech. If your enemy is using cell phone triangulation to find you, use couriers so you don't ever use a phone. If they're looking for you in caves, find a safe haven in a city, where it's relatively easy to hide.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by darpa999

Bin Laden was dead back in 2002 with a kidney failure. He was an ill man back then.

Prove it. No circumstantial what if's.

Lets see your proof.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAngryFarm

If you are interested check out the link I provided, I debunked the “bin laden dialysis” myth long ago

Nice to see someone on ATS who cares about the truth.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAngryFarm

Originally posted by darpa999

Prove it. No circumstantial what if's.

Lets see your proof.

The exact same applies to the story that he was recently killed in that OP.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Rubic0n

As was stated above, all UBL needs to do is release a video with a current date newspaper showing he is currently alive. It would cause more problems than anything else he has ever done.

Add in the odd tweets from local pakis detailing something was happening and that goes to show more likelihood than some guy on a forum saying "didnt happen".

I certainly do not trust the USG on anything, but there is more evidence that it happened compared to those who said it did not.

The pakistanis are certainly no friends of the U.S., if they had any evidence whatsoever that it did not happen, they would be the first ones in the media showing proof the USG was lying.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin
reply to post by Rubic0n

Actually there had been, we had his video tapes that he released and the numerous audio tapes.

Are those the video tapes where he miraculously changes appearance, as if it was a couple of different people impersonating 'him'?

In addition to this there was also the intelligence they received in the run up to his assassination that he was in Abbottabad.

The intelligence who received? Oh right, the people who faked it, then told you Bin Laden was dead? Yeah, you can really believe what your government would say, because they would NEVER lie!

I don’t think it matters how “hi-tech” everybody was in hunting him, Bin laden was really quite Low-Tech he used couriers instead of e-mails. They relied on old-school intelligence gathering to get him in the end.

And your irrefutable proof of this is from where?

Something to ponder....

Some random dude on the internets claims 9/11, Bin Laden, it has all been faked. This dude just says what he sees, he has no political leanings, he has nothing to gain from saying it so.

Then you have...

The government, the overlords, the controllers, the politicians. They have a need to control you, a politicians job is to control your thoughts, to influence your decisions, to make you follow their way of thinking. If it was found out they lied, what do they lose? Everything. If they get you to believe their lie, what do they gain? Whatever draconian laws they have attempted to pass in the name of 'fighting the war on terror'.

Are your thoughts your own, or are they influenced by others?
Do you think freely for yourself, or do you allow someone with a political agenda to tell you what to believe?

Just because someone repeats something, ad nauseum, does not make it true. That goes for both sides.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

reply to post by Rubic0n

As was stated above, all UBL needs to do is release a video with a current date newspaper showing he is currently alive. It would cause more problems than anything else he has ever done.

Add in the odd tweets from local pakis detailing something was happening and that goes to show more likelihood than some guy on a forum saying "didnt happen".

I certainly do not trust the USG on anything, but there is more evidence that it happened compared to those who said it did not.

The pakistanis are certainly no friends of the U.S., if they had any evidence whatsoever that it did not happen, they would be the first ones in the media showing proof the USG was lying.

Again, as i said earlier:

That is assuming that he was still alive in the first place isn't it. There hasn't been a single sign of him for what, 8 years or so ? Despite several countries around the world with the most advanced military and intelligence agencies in the world that were looking for him,

Somehow you keep suggesting that he was still alive in the first place and use that as evidence to support your case. You have none. If Bin laden was dead already then how do you suppose he would make a appearance in a video using today's newspaper to prove it ?

IF Pakistan had any evidence that they did not kill Bin laden. Pakistan not having any evidence to it does not make it untrue , this is your reasoning as well when it comes to the claim that they killed Bin laden, you simply have no confirmation of his death other then the story surrounding it. The fact that you choose to believe it is a entirely different matter but evidence you have not.

This matter would have been so amazingly simple to avoid by simply releasing genuine and clear photographic and video graphic documentation of his remains combined with the autopsies report. But instead of that anything of that sort has not been shown and together with that the remains of his body has been dumped into the ocean while the body was completely hidden from view removing any possibility of verifying anything from that point on.These are facts and are a lot more telling then the 'claims' that have been made, unless you can produce such evidence i just mentioned of course.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Rubic0n

Pictures can be faked, photoshopped, etc etc.

What good would releasing them be if they would only be called fakes immediately after they hit the public?

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   

reply to post by Rubic0n

Pictures can be faked, photoshopped, etc etc.

What good would releasing them be if they would only be called fakes immediately after they hit the public?

Let me just ask you this, Why did they not just release any evidence of this sort.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Rubic0n

I dont know, and I dont claim to know. I can only speculate as to why and the chief reason I believe would be to avoid pissing off more retarded muslims who cry, riot, and murder every time the wind changes direction

Make no mistake, I do not rely on the word of the USG, I rely on common sense and the fact the U.S. is so hated in that landfill part of the world that any evidence to the contrary would devastate our public image and would be front and center immediately afterwards.

I've answered a few of your questions, how about you answer a single one of mine:

Where is your evidence to the contrary?
edit on 15-11-2012 by TheAngryFarm because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join