It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help clearing up confusion over "terrorist activities" in Syria.

page: 1

join
share:
CX

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Could someone clear something up for me please?

Two guys have just been arrested on terror charges at Heathrow, one is apparently an NHS doctor who took a break to go over and help the rebels. A photographer who was working over there and was kidnapped, spoke to this doctor who revealed his profession and said that he was supporting the rebels in Syria.

Heathrow terror suspect may be NHS doctor

So thats the doctor...and he's just been arrested for supporting terrorism yes?

So how is this different that Mitt Romney wanting to arm the rebels, or Britain sending aid to the rebels in the way of communications?

Isn't it kind of doing the same thing?

Have i missed something?

CX.
edit on 10/10/12 by CX because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
You are missing being opportunist.

And

You are missing being manipulated.

opportunist : means you could use terrorists whenever your agendas are aligned with them

manipulated : means that they define terrorism.they bomb their buildings , they blame Muslims and they go for the resources.

And at last , there is much contradiction and hypocrisy unsolved.
edit on 10-10-2012 by mideast because: (no reason given)

CX

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by mideast
You are missing being opportunist.

And

You are missing being manipulated.

Ok, still lost.

CX.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I'm with you. I don't really understand the make up of the FSA. It's clear they have elements of al Qaeda fighting alongside them and they are also receiving support weapons and funding from Saudi Arabia and Bahrain..

It's a case of supporting my enemies enemy, but when the enemies enemy has elements that are worse than the enemy, it all gets a bit messy.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by CX

If the doctor is a British citizen helping or fighting with the rebels, he is a foreign terrorist. He has nothing to do with Syria, is NOT a Syrian citizen and should be arrested.

Unfortunetly, most of the FSA are exactly the same from countries in the region and are being sponsored by that gutless country called Saudi Arabia and the west. Whats going on? The West is playing both good cop and bad cop as usual. The idea is to probably keep you confused

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by CX

So how is this different that Mitt Romney wanting to arm the rebels, or Britain sending aid to the rebels in the way of communications?
There is no difference, according to TPTB's own Patriot Act.
He belongs in prison along with Hillary and Obama.
Oops, there is a difference, they do the bidding of the puppet masters.
edit on 10-10-2012 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by CX
Ok, still lost.

CX.

Opportunist is mideast's word of the week. I wouldn't sweat it.

On topic

It's an interesting situation.
It does seem a bit hypocritical if you ask me.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   

As opposed to the current potus is arming the rebels and who just sent troops to Jordan.

Then of course we have Western countries, and their clandestined agencies in the thick of of it as well as Eastern countries, and middle eastern countries, and their clandestined agencies.

Using Syria for a proxy wars agianst each other.

Nothing to be confused about goverment sanctioned aid is acceptable, if your not goverment sanctioned East/West then it is not acceptable.

Pretty clear to me both sides playing the middle agianst each other,
edit on 10-10-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join