It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Annette Larkins: The Beautiful 70 Year Old Who Doesn't Look a Day Over 40 !!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by RiverRunsFree
I'd prefer to have the meat / dairy and look old.

Such pleasures to be given up for the pursuit of looking younger, no thanks.

I agree, especially with wonders like lipo and plastic surgery, etc why worry about it, when you can do it through surgery and look not a day over forty. Look at someone like Elizabeth Taylor. I mean money can also buy that kind of body and face.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by rtyfx
She's no size 4. What a crock. Look at the size of her thighs.
There's nothing wrong with her thighs. Not every guy likes the sickly look of runway models. Women are supposed to be curvy, at least, that's my opinion. The lady looks good for her age, and that fact cannot be denied.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
she looks good for 70 but who knows why. probably genetics are playing a large roll in that.

like i always say, "everything in moderation, including moderation."

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by LittleBlackEagle
she looks good for 70 but who knows why. probably genetics are playing a large roll in that.

i love that.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by LittleBlackEagle

It has alot to do with genetics. I'm 42, and people NEVER believe me. My mom is 66, and she looks nowhere near that. Before my dad died, people used to think he was me and my little brother's older brother, and he was 56 when he passed in '06. So, yeah, I think genetics play a large role also.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by poloblack

She's no size 4 like she claims. With those thighs and that butt she's a minimum 18W.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
...she's also black.
and say what you will about black people, but their skin often doesn't seem to age as badly as us whiteys. [edit: unless you're Morgan Freeman. Then you're screwed like the rest of us.]

We got screwed over by genetics.
edit on 10-10-2012 by Awen24 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Dan001

eh?

Genetics has a lot to do with how you look, what is jealousy about pointing out fer crying out loud?

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Genetics actually play a much smaller role than you all seem to think.

You are what you eat..

Which is why most Americans are fatty fattys.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Kluute

you can be fat and look young, nobody is denying eating a lot makes you put on weight................don't underestimate the power of genetics in terms of the appearance of youthfulness, though I'm happy to concede both play a part, never pretended otherwise

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Awen24
...she's also black.
and say what you will about black people, but their skin often doesn't seem to age as badly as us whiteys. [edit: unless you're Morgan Freeman. Then you're screwed like the rest of us.]

Nah, get up close, they are still the same as us whiteys, genetics is pretty fair

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Wow...what a GGILF!

.....sorry, somebody had to go there

Personally I think her fluid intake is the most important part of her regime.
I drink about a gallon and a half of our 'no fluoride added' city water a day.
Am 51, sedentary, smoke two packs a day, eat whole foods (not a vegan),
lots of capsacin (from hot saude and peppers....and haven't been to a doctor
since the eighties....I have always drank ALOT of water and I believe that's
what helps me stay healthy....

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Definitely a lot of envy in this thread.
You are what you eat.
For those claiming to know 'true' vegans that are always sick... I call bull-#!

Your are what you eat... If you're a vegan and you're eating store bought fruit and veg (read GMO, pesticide laced not even good for compost crap), then of course you will be sickly.

All you doubters need to find out the REQUIRED mineral intake is per adult.
Let me tell you, you don't NEED to be eating 300g steaks for dinner to get your Iron and Protein intake.
Let us also not forget that the protein chain in meat is NOT complete and breaks down more as you cook it.

Whereas you can get vegetables with complete proteins and once blended down, you only need a fraction of what you would consume in meat.

Now having said all that, I like to eat meat because of the flavours and textures. You just can't get a vegetable bacon product. And no, soy/tofu bacon flavoured crap can be binned -- yick.

Back to fruit and veg... Grow it yourself or only get it from a trusted Organic supplier.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I did the raw/organic/local/vegan thing for a long time. The first six years were amazing... and then whatever mineral reserves I had were spent and my adrenals basically collapsed on themselves. I had multiple deficiencies that resulted in panic attacks so bad I could barely get in the car and drive to work, let alone handle being AT work (and, you know, you need to work to make money to live?).

Before this, I was riding my bike everywhere, marveling at my abs that appeared out of nowhere, doing juice feasts and swearing raw veganism was the best thing ever.

Most people who embark on the path DO eventually crash, and those who don't are like needles in a haystack. This lady is one of them.

Raw foods are an excellent way to detox... but the vast majority of people need animal products in the long-term. I'm talking five, ten, fifteen years after going raw vegan, because some people are 100% fine up until that point.

But you need to eat -REAL- animal products. Think about the way indigenous people ate and were in astounding health. That means grassfed, organic, no GMOs, raw when possible/to your palate, no hormones...

Vegans are 100% correct about how disgusting industrial animal processing industries. They, however, throw the baby out with the bathwater and end up making themselves a different kind of sick in the long run.

I'd recommend 30bananasadaysucks.com... for the dark side of the story... people who turn to these diets too extremely, for too-long periods of time, and ultimately end up doing their bodies a huge disservice.

Though, when some of them do it right and know when to stop, switching from a traditional junk diet to raw veganism for the sake of cleansing, some pretty awful ailments can be reversed. Just don't forget to reintroduce REAL animal products eventually, before starving yourself into new sickness.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I'll stick with my cannibal sandwiches, thanks.

I tried the vegan thing for about a week. I couldn't take it anymore and ate about two pounds of steak in one sitting.

Screw vegetables. Gimme meat. I don't care how old it makes me look.

Vanity ain't worth it.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by littled16

You nail it, is all about genetics, my grandmother is the same, vitality, pep and youthful looks, she buried two husbands and has been marry three times.

She is in her 80s, but you can not tell just by looking.

She is not in any specific diet either.

My mother was not so lucky, my grandmother looked younger than her at her age.

Me, I think I have a bit of her genes

I get the disbelieve of people when I tell my age.

My daughter so far looks also much younger than her 28 years.

So let see how it goes.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by RiverRunsFree
I'd prefer to have the meat / dairy and look old.

Such pleasures to be given up for the pursuit of looking younger, no thanks.

You ever walked by roadkill when the sun's been on it all day? I live in Florida and there are times when meat, all meat, smells like that. It isn't exactly a pleasure to everyone.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by blueorder

Originally posted by Awen24
...she's also black.

Nah, get up close, they are still the same as us whiteys, genetics is pretty fair

I can't think of anything more unfair than genetics.
And black skin definitely ages better than white.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Kluute

Funny how everyone "thinks" it's genetics rather than the fact that the woman takes in very few free radicals. I think you have to give the woman's diet credit for something. Just like evolution and biology and climate science I can see a future where nutrition is caste completely aside as a bogus study that costs too much for people to tell you what to eat.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   

edit on 11-10-2012 by trig_grl because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join