Are we now safe from Japan danger?

page: 1

join

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Are we all out of the woods from the Japan Earthquake now in 2011? er no maybe were now, it looks like we are in quite a mess, see this link below?

www.pakalertpress.com...

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Alternative4u

Our Canadian Gov't is in denial- they are more excited about the Harley tsunami trash that showed up on the coat of BC than the dangerous cancer causing radiation . Spokane is getting a sh*t load of of it and we are just north of there. That combined with the Hanford nuclear waste facility deterioration and the '50's deliberate US radiation release does not make me at ease about the sleeping watch dogs

y

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
No, we are not safe. Fukushima irradiated the planet and will continue to do so for thousands of years.

Read up on nuclear decay.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
The media has fallen silent on the issues. No need to keep a pasture of sheep informed about anything is there? It is like a hemorrhaging artery they have stuck a band aid on. The Mox rods are submerged and are not melting down, but that water they are keeping them cooled down with is overflowing into the oceans...I don't care where you are, this is not a good thing...the situation is not fixed, it has been swept under the carpet of media on the hopes it will be forgotten.

I try not to think about it anymore. The long term ramifications of this disaster boggles the mind.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
We are the exact opposite of "Safe", we are in grave danger. NRC3 can topple over any minute exposing huge amounts of MOX fuel to the atmosphere which equals KABOOM and a fatal radiation cloud circling the planet.

Radioactive debris is being burned in record amounts thus aerosolizing the nucleotides and spreading them around the globe.

The water they are using to cool the NRCs has run out of storage space and is being pumped into the oceans thus irradiating the entirety of our oceans.

World governments are in denial. Obama is more concerned about his best friend, Big Bird!

The media is mum and fully complicit in the upcoming explosion of cancer deaths and birth defects.

Nope, we're screwed!

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

IMO, absolutely not, the danger is worse than most suspect.

First, the data released by TEPCO on July 23, 2012 shows uncontrolled recriticality restarting after a long decline in reactor #1 following a series of shallow April 2012 earthquakes near the Fukushima Daiichi complex.

Notice that two independent Krypton 85 measurements dramatically increase in early April 2012 and that random recriticality spikes continue after this date. On average, 1000 Uranium-235 fissions only produce 3 stable Kr85 atoms making the 2 order of magnitude increase in Kr85 observed in April significant.

Second, this same report by TEPCO shows very high oxygen levels in reactor 3 strongly suggesting the primary containment is breached.

Note that while all three reactors are purged with pure nitrogen gas, reactor 3 alone shows an anomalously high oxygen content compared to the other air tight reactor complexes.

I am looking for more current data to learn the current status. Nevertheless, uncontrollable recriticality should worry everyone.

Best regards,
Z

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
The Fukushima mess is far from over. Webbots tell us that there will be a much more severe phase to the disaster but, as usual, they can't tell us when. They also say there will be waves of deaths with a total of 1.3 billion in the Northern Hemisphere. There is something we can all do to protect ourselves from radiation coming from Fukushima and that is explained in the 4 part playlist below, on YouTube.

www.youtube.com...

Vitamin C has been used on those before exposure to high radiation and also on those after they have been exposed. It will prevent the DNA and organ damage and heal both, if Vitamin C was not given prior to exposure. There are three ways to administer Vitamin C. Taking tablets is the least effective because much is destroyed by the digestive system and much of what is absorbed, is passed quickly in the urine. The second best method is intravenously and there have been cases of 50-100 grams per day administered in this way, however, much is lost quickly in the urine. The best method is Lipsomal Vitamin C. The Vitamin C is micro encapsulated in lecithin. This protects it from the digestive system and greatly increases the amount retained in the body. Lipsomal Vitamin C has a powerful influence by removing free radicals, that are caused by radiation exposure.

My wife and I make our own Lipsomal Vitamin C and each consume 6 grams of Vitamin C, by this method, every day. It is a liquid and we drink it. There is a side effect of using Lipsomal Vitamin C and that is greatly increased stamina and energy. My wife has a sensitive stomach but neither of us experience any stomach upset with Lipsomal Vitamin C. Here is a video where you are shown how to make Lipsomal Vitamin C.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Here is a good place for your most up to date info there is.

Japan declares 'nuclear emergency' after quake, page 1344

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
WE all contain the water that once lived in the dinosaurs. The water from earth travels around and round in storms, and the oceans, atmosphere. Most of us (who care) have seen the photos of mutated butterflies; the sad fact is it will affect the children of Japan. As far as it effecting over a billion people in the northern hemisphere-nor can I speculate. I don’t know but if taking Vitamin C from Wal-Mart who has been caught using toxins in its own children’s milk or taking some version of it will help?

None of us died from the Chernobyl disaster but this disaster is unprecedented and scary. I couldn’t image from the beginning what on earth possessed Japan to build a nuclear plant on a beach near a major fault line on one of the most violent Teutonic plates by the Ring of Fire is beyond comprehension and responsibility to the planet, many Japanese people protested against nuclear power.

A few months ago in the news, it was said between the low birth rate and this disaster the Japanese people in Japan could go extinct by 2100. Moreover, the world has power plants build along many unstable fault lines and on or near water sources and oceans, it’s all disaster waiting to happen everywhere. Considering every coastline is in danger from global warming. Will people “ever” learn or care or do anything about it is the question!

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I know lots are concerned by radiation today, our leaders (If you can call them that) are not being honest with us, to be on the safe side I run my Radiation meter over everything I consume, have checked every bit of tin food too that goes in my house from shops I use.
Once that stuff is in you it's too late, best to make site it does not go in you or your family.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by therealstory

Those damn Germans.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Are we now safe?
Depends on where you live.........

Me,well,I don't know if this has anything to do with it.

And what they say......

enenews.com...

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrZrD

IMO, absolutely not, the danger is worse than most suspect.

First, the data released by TEPCO on July 23, 2012 shows uncontrolled recriticality restarting after a long decline in reactor #1 following a series of shallow April 2012 earthquakes near the Fukushima Daiichi complex.

Notice that two independent Krypton 85 measurements dramatically increase in early April 2012 and that random recriticality spikes continue after this date. On average, 1000 Uranium-235 fissions only produce 3 stable Kr85 atoms making the 2 order of magnitude increase in Kr85 observed in April significant.

Second, this same report by TEPCO shows very high oxygen levels in reactor 3 strongly suggesting the primary containment is breached.

Note that while all three reactors are purged with pure nitrogen gas, reactor 3 alone shows an anomalously high oxygen content compared to the other air tight reactor complexes.

I am looking for more current data to learn the current status. Nevertheless, uncontrollable recriticality should worry everyone.

Best regards,
Z

It's still localized.

top topics

join