It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

11 lies about the Federal Reserve.... Article which immediately gets DEBUNKED!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

The real downturn of the global economy was when Reagan in America and Thatcher in the UK decided to privatize and deregulate everything with various pretenses. I swear these people were evil as hell. When you do this that means business has the upper hand and workers get screwed.

Yes, right after Ray-gun things got ugly as those whispering in his ears realized a policy for their "Band of Thieves" which resulted in the following curve
Look and Cry
Ray-gun administration robber barons did a lot of damage and the some of the results are here
Useless Toys

Yes, they (central banks) are private. And their status as monopolies is enforced by law. So they are creatures of the goverment.
They are creatures now of their "own government", one vote is equal to one dollar. We Lose. Thus the laws are their and every once in a while they throw us a bone to make us feel good

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by gorgi

Originally posted by gorgi

Well I supose I should make up a youtube video now. I suppose it counts as proof now.

The video is just the narration of the essay I posted together with it.

Yes spending and debt went up. That got us out of the depression.

No it didn't. The depression continued. And I already proved to you that government spending is detrimental to the economy.

So what if we have a national debt.

And a record breaking debt at that. Which is not including the debt from social security and other entitlements.

I really dont think you have any real training in economics. Please dont act like you do

On ATS we discuss the topic at hand, not the person. Please cease from doing that.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
You know something, I'm going to break into a little story here about my old man. Something he used to say that would constantly grate on my nerves while angry was "...life is simple..." and, typically follow it up with his version of how life was simple.

What he missed (and now in retrospect I understand why it grated on my nerves) was two words in his rantings...the words should be. Well, quite honestly, so should go economics.

This is what the average guy hears:

Keynesian
Graph
Chart
Curve
Theorem
Posit

ie., = mute button.

But my old man was right, albeit lacking in semantics....life SHOULD BE simple ...

Spend less than you make.
Be able to afford your debt.
The end
edit on 14-10-2012 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
very interesting. QE 3 is a stealth tax.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Even a filth grader would understand this,,,So send this to the Harvard graduate,and others that believe the BS of the feds.... "The American Dream", by Provocateur .youtu.be...
Enjoy everyone,and watch it with your family......Peaceeee......"Gaiamon"

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by gaiamon

" fifth" grader it should be, was thinking about the filth of the reserve(smile....

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
nice post

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by alphabetaone

Spend less than you make. Be able to afford your debt. The end
Excellent, except the work of this guy found a way to get around this approach to Life
Edward Bernays which coupled with TV has given us what we have today. MHO

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   
I've read that the federal reserve was created because the global economic system was too easily to manipulate and the gold standard was not stable. Not that the dollar system is completely stable, but all of our crashes have been short lived and we always renounced stronger than ever.

I can imagine uncontrollable and irreversible economic calamities happening regularly without the fiat system the federal reserve has been propagating for the past century.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by On7a7higher7plane
I can imagine uncontrollable and irreversible economic calamities happening regularly without the fiat system the federal reserve has been propagating for the past century.

It's quite the opposite. Whoever controls the supply of money can make the economy go boom or bust whenever they feel like it.

Private Bankers Have Rigged the Economy to Fail at Our Expense

DANGER: Humanity is Suffering as a Result of our Flawed Money System

www.thrivemovement.com...

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I have a question.
How many of you have ever worked, or currently work for any one of the 12 Reserves?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join