It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

11 lies about the Federal Reserve.... Article which immediately gets DEBUNKED!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Modern economics is based on the Malthusian assumption of inherent scarcity - that there is 'not enough to go around'. This is no longer the case - we have the ability for every human on this planet (and many more) to exist at a standard of living far higher than any of us know today. We're simply experiencing what's called 'culture lag' - the time it takes for us to realize and then implement this understanding (and hopefully we realize it before we pass the 'point of no return'). This societal transition will NEVER happen in a monetary or market based economic system due to the disgusting amounts of waste and inefficiency required to maintain consumption and employment levels - YES, more consumption of more resources at a faster rate is a GOOD thing in the current system and NO we don't want machine automation to replace boring human jobs because we need more consumers to keep the cyclical consumption going (but business interests automate production anyway because it increases profits - oh wait, now we have abundant products but no people with money to buy them because the machines 'stole' all their jobs!) - and that's just a taste of what awaits anyone brave enough to educate themselves on these issues.

Here's a start:

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by azbowhunter

That's too simplistic reasoning.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by SonOfTheLawOfOne

Yes to my dismay I found out about a year ago that the 100 year old charter was nothing more than a myth. I sure wish it was true though.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix
Shame on you people for blaming Bonnie. Bonnie is simply a product of a Harvard education. She's a empty mind regurgitating what got fed into it by the corrupt educational system. She's only an expert because she repeats the company line like a pro. She's as much a victim as anyone. Perhaps this will get her to open her eyes and really examine the facts to prove to herself if she's been fed garbage all these years.

You do know how big of a pill that is to swallow, right? Some people can handle that, some can't. I know that if I did things or thought a certain way most of my life and someone came along who actually did things right, things that were in direct contrast to what I thought was right, I might not conform to that. Why? Because then you would have to admit that you were wrong all along, and who the hell wants to do that? Especially when you spent all the money it takes to acquire a Harvard education.

That sort of thing takes an awful lot of strength if you think about it. A strength most people don't have. They have to come to the conclusion that they weren't wrong or stupid, just misdirected. It happens to the best of us. But that's why things aren't turning around as quickly as most people would like. There is a sort of "waking up" taking place, but I hope you have patience because you're going to need it. Things are moving along, I know you know that, but something like this takes time.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
This will continue.

We are screwed.

Some people can't grasp how much control these people really have. It may seem like a lot of us know about the FED and what their doing, but I'm willing to bet 90% of the population has absolutely no clue.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Man, that was almost as bad as hearing Paul Krugman speak!

Thanks for sharing. S&F

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I might have read more and found this article more interesting had it not started with the following...

First she begins to school you the ignorant reader

...As a moderator, this is kinda disappointing, and, of course, lessens the mystique of being a moderator in the first place.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

He couldn't == He was told by the MIC/Nwo to leave gitmo open.

His corporate masters said no. That's all.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBandit795

When is it gonna stoooopppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
how can you end the federal reserve.

the revenge they'll unleash on the global economy and americans would create the longest soup line in the world.

they'll erase the stock market and everything they have influence over.

they'll take everyone out.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic911

I might have read more and found this article more interesting had it not started with the following...

First she begins to school you the ignorant reader

...As a moderator, this is kinda disappointing, and, of course, lessens the mystique of being a moderator in the first place.

The OP was speaking with cynicism. The tone of the article is that the reader is ignorant but this is not the opinion of the OP author. Read it again and imagine the OP poster rolling his/her eyes while writing it and I think you'll better understand.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Who came up with the laws that allow banks to loan the same cash 10 times?

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by libertytoall
Who came up with the laws that allow banks to loan the same cash 10 times?

The bankers....what, do you actually think the people have anything to do with the creation of laws?

Example is the civil suit against Jamie Diamond (CEO of JP Morgan)....they waited exactly the right amount of time to prosecute so the felony statute of limitations under New York's Martin Act against securities fraud would be reached, which is five years. Convenient isn't it?

There is a civil suit, but that is worthless. If the fine is too high, the bankers will cry out that they need another bailout, and / or FED will be happy to provide additional funding (at taxpayer expense)

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
For anyone who is interested in the fed and it's history, it would behoove you to read The Creature from Jekyll Island by Edward Griffin. This book is a great read, packed full of information regarding the fed, it's policies, and how corrupt the central banking industry is.

Another interesting book is "confessions of an economic hitman". I've forgotten the authors name but it deals with the IMF reaping the benefits from industrializing 3rd world country's. putting them in so much debt that they will never get out. They make loans on loans just to keep the interest flowing.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by UdonNiedtuno

if you don't understand im sorry for you , i apologize i dont have the time to bring you up to this level

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Insearchofthetruth1987

Thank you for the warm welcome

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ThePhilosopherKingSirPlus

You need to get off the sauce..

S+F Op, Bonnie needs a change of career..

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
The Federal Reserve is a bunch of private bankers who doesn't give a sh** about the american people, a real federal reserve wouldnt be privatly owned.

Period

u are just a internet shill

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I just want to know if the term "HATER" is a Harvard term
hmmmm.......

In all seriousness, this article is doing the complete opposite of what it was intended for, mainly to disinform.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by jjacks89
Another interesting book is "confessions of an economic hitman". I've forgotten the authors name but it deals with the IMF reaping the benefits from industrializing 3rd world country's. putting them in so much debt that they will never get out. They make loans on loans just to keep the interest flowing.

His name is John Perkins, here's an interview with him:

This video explains the money creation process pretty well:

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join