It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jimmy Saville BBC paedophile ring - did charity work to cover crimes..

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
The Freemasons make a big deal out of their charity work www.ugle.org.uk...

Is sexual perversion the bond the higher level of freemasons to ensure nobody breaks ranks and becomes a whistleblower.

If they all have so much dirt on each other is it a prerequisite to engage in acts to join the club.

"Now I have worked with many freemasons over the years and most of the lower degrees are fine. However, the higher in degree the more morally questionable they become. Until the very senior Masonic degrees all have an unhealthy interest in the occult and sexual perversion.

The eastern crime squad knew about the Kray gangsters and the sex parties known as ” Pink ballets ” with young lads but let them continue,"

www.thetruthseeker.co.uk...

Jimmy Saville was protected for years, police knew about him but for some reason he was untouchable.

In 1977, Israel’s Prime Minister Menachem Begin had a meeting with Egyptian president Anwar Sadat.

This led to 'peace' between the two countries.

Sir Jimmy Savile received a medal from Israel in 1979, for services rendered.

Reportedly, Savile visited Israel in 1975 to advise Israel's President Ephraim Katzir on a matter of security.

Reportedly, Savile told the Israeli cabinet that he "was very disappointed: the Israelis had won the Six Day War but they had given back all the land, including the only oil well in the region, and were now paying the Egyptians more for oil than if they had bought it from Saudi Arabia."

aangirfan.blogspot.co.uk...

Does anyone else see a problem in why a celebrity DJ was advising Israel on security matters?

Jimmy Savile had both a Royal and Papal knighthood (Order of St. Gregory the Great)

He was a Knights Hospitaller (also known as the Sovereign Military Hospitaller Order of St. John of Jerusalem of Rhodes and of Malta, Order of St. John, Knights of Malta, and Chevaliers of Malta)

Are these the character that really rule the world, sick perverts bonded by their lack of compassion.

We the public the idiots who try and follow a moral code which leaves us vulnerable to manipulation and tyranny.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by rolfharriss

It doesn't look good but wait and see. He may still be found innocent.

I hate this culture of blame and pillory before an investigation has been concluded. Let the authorities do their work and we will see. Again though, i have to say, it doesn't look good.......

The alternative is a society where anyone can be accused of anything without any evidence to back it up - a truly frightening prospect.

For example, taking your screen name as a base, can we start a rumour that Rolf only wanted to work on Animal Hospital because of his long standing fondness for bestiality?

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Flavian

Here is the issue. The investigation is being carried out by the police who are compromised in this investigation because they already failed once to investigate it.

We should not step back and let the police get on with it.

The only reason Police admit to wrong-doing is when the public keep the pressure on.

Ian Tomlinson, killed by police officer - attempted cover up

www.guardian.co.uk...

Stephen Lawrence Murder- Institutional racism failed to investigate the crime.

NEVER LET UP AND TRUST AND OFFICIAL INVESTIGATION.

Keep the pressure on relentlessly..

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flavian

It doesn't look good but wait and see. He may still be found innocent.

I hate this culture of blame and pillory before an investigation has been concluded. Let the authorities do their work and we will see. Again though, i have to say, it doesn't look good.......

The alternative is a society where anyone can be accused of anything without any evidence to back it up - a truly frightening prospect.

For example, taking your screen name as a base, can we start a rumour that Rolf only wanted to work on Animal Hospital because of his long standing fondness for bestiality?

I think you need to hear the accounts of the women involved in the Saville case, there is a difference between a rumour and over 30 allegations made by women. The point about the screen name is a bit silly

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   

I understand your point but apart from anything, constant media attention goes against the grain of a fair trial. In fact, it almost prevents it. I realise he is dead and cannot be tried but the same principle should surely apply?

The last 10-15 years have seen an explosion in this. The media get wind of a story and then constantly play it. When an investigation is under way, this is entirely unethical.

Yes, keep the pressure on but no, do not rush to judgement. Can you imagine being in a situation where everyone has decided you are guilty before a trial has even taken place?

If he is found guilty, that is when we should be looking at how he got away with it, if anyone covered it up, etc. To assume guilt beforehand sets a dangerous precedent in my opinion.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Why is it silly? Your screen name is Rolf Harris, he is in the public eye. It is a demonstration that tales can be made up about anything, without anything to back it up. 30 women saying something is not evidence of anything, it is hearsay. Yes, it demonstrates that the issue needs looking into and investigating properly but at this stage it is not proof of anything. In court, that would count as witness statement. Do you realise that convictions cannot, by law, be made on witness statements alone? Corroborating evidence is also required. This is mainly to prevent huge miscarriages of justice, where people are convicted without evidence.

Like i said initially, it doesn't look good for Saville. Judgement cannot and should not be made though until the investigation is complete.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I think we are moving to a time where it may no longer be enough to trust the authorities to do the right thing.

If we look at the false wars and banking crisis, it is very apparent that our blind trust of those in charge is often misguided.

If you listen to the women's accounts, you as a moral individual have the right as a free person on this planet to make your own judgements.

Do you think the reality of his links to the elite will ever be fully investigated? That is naive.

The police knew about this years ago, so we need to have an investigation into why it was not investigated. An independent non establishment investigation not a typical 'Hutton enquiry' scam.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Why is it silly? Your screen name is Rolf Harris, he is in the public eye. It is a demonstration that tales can be made up about anything, without anything to back it up. 30 women saying something is not evidence of anything, it is hearsay. Yes, it demonstrates that the issue needs looking into and investigating properly but at this stage it is not proof of anything. In court, that would count as witness statement. Do you realise that convictions cannot, by law, be made on witness statements alone? Corroborating evidence is also required. This is mainly to prevent huge miscarriages of justice, where people are convicted without evidence.

Like i said initially, it doesn't look good for Saville. Judgement cannot and should not be made though until the investigation is complete.

A court of law cannot be relied upon in this case because of Jimmy Saville's links to the establishment. You cannot let the people being investigated be the investigators!

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Jimmy Savile is VILE, there's no doubting his guilt.

Peadophillia runs rampant through the high ranks of Masonry, Parliament, the Police Force, The Social Services, and many other organisations.

Yak!

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   

I'm glad someone started a thread on this. S&F.

It looks bad for the BBC, Enablers. This is what people have been paying their TV License for. (well, not me. I could never stand any of the TV & Radio [email protected] they churn out).

"And Who'd have thought. To look at him, he seemed so normal."
LOL.

I always thought he was a nasty weirdo.
Just goes to show how much you can get away with if you hang with the Royals, Maggie T, and the rest of the gang.

Flavian, Go do some digging. Your head will spin. It was known to lots of people, and now others are ducking for cover.

Yes Sinny, Jimmy's a Vile #####!

When Louis met: Jimmy Savile

www.youtube.com...
edit on 10-10-2012 by maya27 because: Added a YT link.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Not been able to watch the documentary yet.

But.

Searching around, nobody seems to be calling foul on it. In fact every Newspaper website and even the BBC seem to be in no doubt. It looks like it was an open secret!

Another childhood memory destroyed.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by BritofTexas

Another childhood memory destroyed.

It could have been worse. Jim could have fixed it for you!!!

CX

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by maya27

I'm glad someone started a thread on this. S&F.

I already did here...with all the links and video......lots of good contribution from others too...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

However down in BTS, nobody sees it.

CX.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I saw something about him this morning on the box. 125 reports made against him and also 2 rape allergations. Over 40 odd years of allergations and he was never charged with anything? The masons control the courts/police and have their fingers in many other pies.
I think its right in thinking that the elites are all in it togeather. What better way to control people. I would also like to add the Political types into this gang. No wonder once they get into office everything changes and they will do the bidding of anyone but the people. What a can of worms this is going to open up. If it is allowed to be freely investigated. Which I doubt.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by CX

Cheers. I must have missed it.

I will check it out later this evening.

Sad that it's in BTS...?

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by maya27

This has taken me quite by surprise. While i never really watched him (most of it before my time), from my peripheral view over the years, I always took him as a harmless eccentric, whom appeared to do a lot more good throughout his life than bad.

However, should the findings be true, and as said above, its may be another childhood memory destroyed. My thoughts remain with the alledged victims.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by maya27

I am fully aware of the charges involved and the links to the "Establishment". Feel like i must be from a different era! It looks like Saville is probably guilty of the charges. As of yet though, no guilt has been established.

Allegations prove nothing. Without any proof it is simply a witch hunt.

I have to say, i do not like being in the position of defending Saville! (never thought that would happen, always thought he was weird). I just firmly believe it is fundamentally wrong to castigate and vilify and generally pronounce judgement on something as vile as this without any proof being established first.

CX

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   

I have to say, i do not like being in the position of defending Saville! (never thought that would happen, always thought he was weird). I just firmly believe it is fundamentally wrong to castigate and vilify and generally pronounce judgement on something as vile as this without any proof being established first.

I see your point about evidence, as many people have been accused of things that later came out as being false.

I have to ask though, what is enough evidence in your eyes?

Would witness testimony be enough, or are you in the "pics or it didn't happen" camp?

Imagine if we were like that with every case of abuse that was ever reported.

Nurse saw Jimmy Saville abuse disabled patient.

The girl had brain damage for gods sake.

CX.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny
Jimmy Savile is VILE, there's no doubting his guilt.

Peadophillia runs rampant through the high ranks of Masonry, Parliament, the Police Force, The Social Services, and many other organisations.

Yak!

What is the connection here? Are people whom are not pedophiles only allowed access in certain societies and think tanks if they engage in acts that expose them to blackmail, or is the percentage of pedophiles no greater than among the general population, however with the perk that their connections shield them from the law?

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by CX

She is a nurse. She is a responsible adult in a caring profession. And therein lies the problem for me. If she truly saw this, why did she not report it to the authorities? She has failed in her duty of care by not reporting it and is therefore guilty of concealing child abuse. There are no grey areas here - if she saw abuse she had to report it.

The argument of his ties to authority just do not wash with me. I can only speak for myself but as an ex teacher (ie, another "alleged" caring profession) if i had witnessed it, i would have reported it to the Police. If it is subsequently swept under the carpet i would have thought about further action i could take. This nurse on the other hand has done none of these things and only decided to speak out about it now, all these years later. She wasn't a victim of abuse herself so had no underlying pyschological reasons (legitimate ones) not to report it.

Whilst this doesn't invalidate her testimony, it certainly does raise questions about the reliability of her testimony.

As to what is acceptable evidence? I honestly have no idea. That would be down to those skilled at investigating these sorts of allegations. They must surely have various methods and techniques they could use but i honestly have no idea what these are (which, if people on here are honest, they would also admit to!). If those skilled investigators see enough to pronounce guilt, that will certainly be good enough for me.

Basically, i simply think people are jumping the gun on this issue. Wait and see. If guilty, go to town on him and his activities. Throw the book at anyone else involved, with extremely lengthy sentences.

Until such a point though, it is all simply conjecture on all of our parts.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join