It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Happy to join ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Hi ATS,

I'm Italian, 23, and I work as web developer - and my english may be way too far from correct form

I've got a strong addiction for horror movie (my girlfriend hate that), for tattoos (I' ve got only 2 by now) and guess what? I'm interested in everything about paranormal experience, UFO's and I'm a bit intrigued by conspiracy theories.

I was searching since long time for a good community to talk about these arguments, a serious eye on all these facts that in our times are guided by speculations and 99% are hoaxes.

Every time that I read about a new strange event I try to go deeper, searching original sources and investigating every element before jumping to conclusions.

So it is by searching deeper and deeper that I step into ATS, finding very exhaustives answers by community and lots of interesting arguments and after followed as spectator for some time I finally decided to pass to next step, and here I am!

So I hope to find every day new arguments, updates, critical eyes on unknown facts, and giving my (little but hope not useless) contribute!

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Welcome, and hope you brought a helmet, things tend to get rough around here sometimes. It is a great place though, like a big family that argues all the time. Dont worry you english is fine for here. You'll notice even us american mess it up!

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Ooahn

A noob like me. Welcome. You'll find it's a lot more fun to read the post than to jump into a discussion mid stream. But I could be wrong. Either way have fun here. I lurked for years before joining.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
i welcome a strand of wheat amongst the tares...

the 2nd line does not always rhyme

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Ooahn

I'm new here too.
and I joined for most of the same reasons.

my only advice, be careful, some of the menbers bite

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Hello and welcome!

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Welcome.
You look at my wife and we'll have problems.
Capice?!

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Ooahn

Hi Oohan
Like you I am also new to the site, hope to see you arround the boards.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Welcome to the family and your new addiction.
Enjoy!

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
(Johnny rolls out the Welcome Wagon Buffet Cart, cues music to be played for the 25 Cent Tour)

Welcome Ooahn

Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice, you will find numerous threads to choose from & to add your thoughts to right now. Once you have achieved a minimum of 20 post replies, you'll be able to create your own threads in their appropriate areas & additionally send out messages to fellow ATS members.

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.
Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read First )
Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read second)
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics
Hey New Members!! Come here if you need advice

*** Please have fun, ATS at times is like a rollercoaster ride! Be aware if one acts in an uncivil-like manner, discusses personal illicit drug usage, uses profanity, is a troll, intentionally spreads a hoax, spam's, advertises and/or get's verbally abusive, they will be warned or removed off the ride by a Moderator. If you see posted any of the above mentioned, please let one of staff know by using the "Alert" function. This is for your safety, & for those both young and old on the ride with you. So buckle up, keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun and "Deny Ignorance"...!

top topics

join